NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't understand how dad could go on a tv show after only just finding out his daughter who is only five was raped and killed and that he put her in the hands of the person who was responsible for setting it up.

Pedophiles are known to target dysfunctional, slutty women who have low self-esteem and young, neglected kids.

AD is a pedophile's dream mom

It's actually quite incredible that you can shoot somebody in the face and try to run over a cop and still be walking round free as you please!

McNeill's a violent SOB. My guess is he acted alone at the hotel. Like others, I believe this is first time caught in sexual offense, but not his first act of sexual abuse against a minor.

Yes they do drill for oil in Utah. A driller last year easily was pulling in 80-100+ K a year because of the overtime. Many worked 12 days on, 12 days off and are working at least 10 hour days during this time. Makes for a mighty fine paycheck.

This year many of the overtime hours have been cut and these workers are lucky to get their 40 hours a week if they still have a job. (Personal Knowledge....)

Owning a 240K house with that kind of income is not unheard of. Pretty normal around here actually.

I think whichever one we select...Because we do not know exactly what position he has
he makes OK money. he is not rich. Unless he has a side line of some other activity....:eek:
But we can imagine that with this case on the table, for a while he will not be working at all.
so I am not going to count his money at all either.

I do want to see a proper burial for the baby, don't care if it is through donated funds,
as long as all the unused money does go to benefit other children.
I know some people will want to jump on me - please refrain...

I had some troubles yesterday but I kept at it. It is worth the headache and the effort to get on board. I found the repy feature did not get me where I needed, after typing the email there was no means of "sending" it. But with some cutting and pasting I got the job done.

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

I just sent my email! Thanks for the link!

how could one find out more about mam family? interested in finding out if maybe there are more connections to him than we know.

I'm asking about the price of the house? I'm surprised because it looks like a huge house and I can't believe the price is only $240.000.

For comparison... I own a 1 bedroom apartement in the city... let me tell you SMALL apartement... and that is priced at $240.000 exactly.

That's why I'm asking.

Well where I live in Whitestone, NY my house went for double the amount BL's cost and my house is smaller depends on where you live and the neighborhood

BL himself mentioned his BMW. My opinion was since he lives where he lives, and drives what he drives.........he could sell it or something to pay for the funeral. :banghead:

Thank you teh, there's other vehicles too evidently but it's BL who made this vehicle conspicuous--not posters. It grates because it highlights the disparity between the life Shaniya once lived (tho probably more off than on) and which BL--and presumably his fiance--continue to live, as contrasts w the high-crime, depraved, and filthy dive at which little Shaniya was dumped. THAT'S why. The question to ask rather is why dad didn't make Shaniya the focus and top priority. :(

:parrot:

Reasons doesn't want to discuss - Grandparents gained custody of children and later took him to court for not financially contributing to their upbringing and sharing life insurance settlement with the kids. IMO

life insurance policy on deceased wife, good point. could be how he aquired the beemer and home....not that his financial situation is really any of my business...jus sayin'

also, drillers from the drilling services contractor (oil or gas) are the "top dog" on the rig (besides the "company man"-representative of the oil/gas co). they often work schedules 30days on/30 days off.....very hard work...and they make a heap of money when the industry is good. right now it is reeeeeal slow in oil/gas industry....

I think whichever one we select...Because we do not know exactly what position he has he makes OK money. he is not rich. Unless he has a side line of some other activity....:eek:
But we can imagine that with this case on the table, for a while he will not be working at all.
so I am not going to count his money at all either.

I do want to see a proper burial for the baby, don't care if it is through donated funds, as long as all the unused money does go to benefit other children.
I know some of you want to jump on me - please refrain...

I agree with you. She needs a good funeral and I'm really not mad at BL for asking for donations. I do agree it's kinda odd since he does make good money, but maybe he is broke too??? I think BL strikes me as the kind of person that likes to preen a bit. Nice car, clothes, house, etc but no money in the bank. I'm sure he could also ask his extended family for donations and they would help him out. I dont really understand his angle really and i'm scared to ask!!! But then again if you could get donations to pay for the funeral why pay for it yourself? Maybe so many wanted to help that he was forced to set up something in shaniya's name???

I think they were able to tell from the body that she had been raped. There is one man in custody, one man charged, and only one man that reasonably could have done this. If there is another person involved, then piling the charges on MAM will make him give up the other guy, hopefully.
There may have been something in the hotel room, the car...I really hope they are comfortable enough with their case to release some more info soon.

That is exactly my line of thinking. MAM ain't talking according to LE. The approx. time of death has not been released. And all the circumstantial evidence put him in the right place. No DNA evidence yet. Besides, could LE claim use of condom? They are trying to get this low life to talk and reveal other parties. I do think he is the murderer though.

I don't think the home is all that large, just looks that way, but it's very well maintained by someone and doubt it's Bradley.
vwv794.jpg

dmfb7t.jpg

Well, it's certainly much nicer than where BL sent Shaniya to live!!:banghead:
s5.jpg

Perhaps, in that interview when he "threw out" about his BMW, he figured that he's in the spotlight now and and with the sympathy and all, will start getting calls from "chicks around the world".

Don't get me worng, I feel terrible sorry for this fella, what he has to live with the rest of his life, BUT, I feel that he has culpability in this saga.

BTW, thansk for the warm welcome.

I agree with you. She needs a good funeral and I'm really not mad at BL for asking for donations. I do agree it's kinda odd since he does make good money, but maybe he is broke too??? I think BL strikes me as the kind of person that likes to preen a bit. Nice car, clothes, house, etc but no money in the bank. I'm sure he could also ask his extended family for donations and they would help him out. I dont really understand his angle really and i'm scared to ask!!! But then again if you could get donations to pay for the funeral why pay for it yourself? Maybe so many wanted to help that he was forced to set up something in shaniya's name???

Dad wouldn't be the first one with nice home, fancy car - all the materialistic trappings, but not much cash in the bank. Common today. Prob plenty of credit card debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock