NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE=Grannygrunt;4464643]Hi all!

New poster here. I want to weight with a couple of opinions of my own, if ya'll don't mind. First off, we see that BL is a contractor. I am thinking that BL works for a large construction company; based here in the South. Now, BL doesn't look to me to be exactlt "smart" enough to be a Project Manager, si I'm thinking maybe more along the lines of a Sr. Superintendent. With that being said, I' placing his salary range at between 80,000 - 90,000 a year, UNLESS, he is with a company that is working on Government contracts, which could add another 20 - 35,000 to the above. He can't be woring on oil rigs, as there ARE no work being done on oil rigs in Utah, lsat I could figure! LOL

I have had custody of 4 grandchildren for the duration of 2 of their lives, and most of the other twos lives. Ages 18, 16, 8 and 4.Meth/crack addicted mom who doesn't give a rat's arse about them. I don't care HOW long she works a job, how "good" anyone perceives her to be doing, there is NO WAY IN hedoublel that any of these kids are going to stay with her 5 hours much less overnight. That goes for the 18y.o as well and believe me, he KNOWS better than to mess with this 5 feet 110 pound granny!

I am single and raising these keds without help; financially, emotionally or anything else, from anyone. I get tired, sometimes I even get tired of these kids (we all say that from time to time) but I would never be tired enough to place any of these kids with their mother. Something is amiss with BL

Auntie; once being told by momster that she would never see this child again, should have gotten a gun and went to this trailer and threatened ALL of their lives, until the child was back in her posession. Been there ONCE, when my children's mother failed to take one of them to a Dr's visit and disappeared with her for 2 days. Believe me, the people in the house where I found my precious child were more than happy to hand her over when they realized I meant business and had the cops on the way. Didn't want the cops involved what-so-ever! Of course, looking back, it was probably a dumb thing to do BUT mess with mine and I'll mess with you. I would do it over again this day!

Thanks for letting me vent![/QUOTE]

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june: to all newbies!

and blessing to everyone like you

So sorry that I misunderstood your question. :blushing:

The price is average for Fayetteville, NC.

You can get a 3 br, 2 bath for $80,000 or in the millions in Fayetteville.

Here is one for $214,000.00

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/891-Doe-Run-Rd_Fayetteville_NC_28311_1107029168

Depending on what state you in 240,000 home can be big or little. I know in California it might get a hole in the wall, but here in Texas that is a really nice two story, two living room, 4-5 bedroom in the burbs.

As for keeping in contact with a one night stand. It happens all the time. I dont think AD was some stranger he picked up in a bar JMO. I think he probably knew someone who knew someone that knew her or they travelled in the same circles. If she got preggers then she probably contactated BL and let him know.

Snipped from article re probation reform (if not posted previously)

Court records show that Judge E. Lynn Johnson terminated that probation on Oct. 22, six months before it was set to expire.

Nineteen days later, police say, McNeill was captured on video carrying Shaniya into a Sanford motel. Her body was found less than a week later

Rand said he did not know the particulars of McNeill's case. But under the pilot system, he said, everyone involved in the judicial system would have been able to share McNeill's history and could have made a different determination of whether his probation status should have been changed or terminated.

"I think this kind of thing, more clearly than anything else, points out the needs to have this kind of information," Rand said. "What we're trying to do is make everybody aware of the data we have concerning a person's record or lack of record."

Rand was the sponsor of a new law that will give probation officers access to a person's juvenile records and makes drug screenings a regular part of probation. The law will give investigators the power to make warrantless searches in certain cases involving people on probation. The law takes effect Dec. 1.

:banghead:

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/19/952890

:parrot:

I think the bottom line on Brad is that I'm surprised that he really is so broke he can't afford to pay for his baby's funeral. Were I his situation, God forbid, I would likely pawn something or borrow from family or take out a loan or do whatever it took to bury my own child. I wouldn't immediately turn to charity. It might be different if I was unemployed homeless and poor. But he is not.

You're an awsome Granny GG!! Great 1st post!!:dance:
cid_b153bcbd_2b0b_4405_aca0_05f598a.gif

Go granny go!!!:dance:I love it!!!

It's actually quite incredible that you can shoot somebody in the face and try to run over a cop and still be walking round free as you please!

Trust fund at bank
A memorial trust fund has been set up at Wachovia bank in memory of Shaniya. It was done by family friend Vaughn Eason.

Eason said the family of Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, had no insurance for the girl and any money raised would help cover the cost of her funeral and burial services.

"Any money left over after that will go to local and national charities for neglected children," Eason said.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953680

Sell the BMW..........

:curses:..............DUH!!!! Oh, he!! yes, sell the Beemer!

After the interview with the son in college,,,it is evident to me when questions come up about the home invasion robbery, when his wife and her sister and another were killed,,BL does not want it ever discussed...From what I read it sounded like it could have been drug related...just saying ,,drugs are all over the death of this precious little girl,,and I wonder if there are any ties with well,,,you know

I was thinking the exact same thing.
I have no idea how his first wife died but I have so many questions.
This man hangs with great circle of :loser:
and AD was not a one night stand, or he may have forgotten her name. this man is creepy.....
this guy leaves us with only questions.

I googled oiling drilling in Utah and there in fact is oil drilling there......I googled because I thought all oil drilling was off shore but I was wrong.

not only oil drilling in the USA on and offshore, also drilling for natural gas...

some drilling areas are, but not limited to: gulf of mexico, west texas, oklahoma, louisiana, wyoming, montana, colorado, new mexico, arkansas, pennsylvania...and more.

also, this might be my first post?

I was thinking the exact same thing.
I have no idea how his first wife died but I have so many questions.
This man hangs with great circle of :loser:

and AD was not a one night stand, or he may have forgotten her name. this man is creepy.....
this guy leaves us with only questions.

I know, right!

Found a little clip of "oil drillers" in Texas

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTPIEdOMdhs"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

I think BL must make a nice paycheck if he's paying child support for 5/6 kids. Of course I know someone that lives in a $400,000+ house and is constantly talking about having their utilities disconnected for non-payment. Personally, I just couldn't stand in front of a house that size, mention that I had a BMW and then ask the public to help me pay for my sweet child's funeral.

JMO
I don't think the home is all that large, just looks that way, but it's very well maintained by someone and doubt it's Bradley.
vwv794.jpg

dmfb7t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members