NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be a live link to MAM in court......?

Anyone??

Thanks

Day 2, November 11th

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6388739/
2 minute video of overhead trailer park and early search.

http://news14.com/charlotte-news-10...ected-soon-from-police-regarding-missing-kid/
FAYETTEVILLE – The search is again under way Wednesday for a missing 5-year-old Fayetteville girl.
Despite the weather conditions, authorities say search efforts will continue in the area.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6397519/
Blanket believed to be missing girl's found in trash can

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6397725/
News video with the neighbor and talking about the blanket.

She was also featured on Nancy Grace the night of the 11th, for those links, see PattyG's signature.

Probation ended early for suspect in Shaniya Davis case

Three weeks before Shaniya Davis disappeared, the Fayetteville man accused of kidnapping her was allowed to end his supervised probation six months early.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953074

thanks I did know that but as a parent I do not care if he was out of jail a year and of probation a year too. There would be no way I would let a teenager go there let alone a little girl. :(

Here is Tricia's post.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91809"]URGENT.Websleuths Members Can Help Save The Abducted Kids in America Can't We??? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Maybe it would be good to post the problems there so it "grabs" her attention.

Re Oprah :rolleyes: I don't believe for one minute BL had no knowledge of AD's drug use and involvement, p-lez.

Nor do I. CLD lived 7 miles (10 mins) from Sleepy Hollow MHP. BL lived 11 miles (18 mins) from Sleepy Hollow.

There is a lot to this story that has yet to come out. 5 weeks ago (which is what CLD stated as the day she dropped of SD) would have been Oct 16. Then I read somewhere that it was actually Oct. 31. BL states Oct. 9. So which is it? I find it incredibly hard to believe that SD's school did not notify anyone of her absences. Especially since CLD was listed as the guardian in their records. If my children miss even one class, we get an automated message within hours. So, SOMEONE besides AD knew the child wasn't being taken to school. Dad didn't even call AD ONCE to check how SD was doing? Did he not want to call & talk to his little angel in that entire 5 weeks? WTH? Like I said, there is something very odd about that whole situation. I could go on but I have to go catch up on reading.

Hi..

I'm from Norway - one of the leading oil countries in the world! My husband is in oil...

and the money is crazy!!
(like in mucho dinero!!)
Well then in this case, he should pay for it himself.
There is no way he is making a 1/4 of a million.....
and I am not sure he is making a small fortune.
a $240K house is certainly not rich.

Wow. Why are you guys so worried about BL's freakin' car? Apparently it has been reported somewhere he has a BMW--so what, who cares? For all we know it could be a 1985 BMW.

Let's focus on justice for Shaniya and not her daddy's mode of transportation.

I'm sorry. There are so many people that have to scrape and sell and do whatever to bury a loved one, some even have to let the state take care of it. My point is most people would be trying to figure out a way to do this themselves instead of making appearances on Oprah. This stuff irritates me.

Me too.

However, I'd write out a check today if he'd promise to spend it on a vasectomy. Father of the Year, he ain't.

'Meanwhile, Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, appeared on Friday's "The Oprah Winfrey Show," where Winfrey asked him if he had anything to say to Davis. He told The Associated Press earlier that he had cared for Shaniya for several years but decided to give Davis a chance to raise her because she seemed to be getting her life together.

"Right now I just think it's best that we let the justice system take its course," Lockhart said on the show. "I try to keep my heart as pure as possible, and I'm sure one day I will be able to sit down and talk to her, try and understand what was going through her mind."'

:rolleyes: :banghead:

Omg I'm sorry but this whole noble, selfless act that it was all about "giving AD (a crackhead "one-night stand" who Aunt said they knew "neglected her children" and was already being evicted from that stinkin pigsty) a chance" sounds like alot of self-serving bull$#!+ to me...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091120...5bl9oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsawNwb2xpY2VuY2dpcmw-

:parrot:

This is just not a normal response. I wonder if for some sick reason, BL is actually relieved he won't ever have to take care of Shanyia again and can get on with his life, move to Utah, whatever he wants to do now.

well it doesnt seem that bl had physical custody of any of his children. imo his displays seemed forced and super over done. there is a genuineness missing in his eyes. maybe he was a father of convenience. either way it seems that for some odd reason the custody arrangement for shaniya is a bit of a mystery. bl doesnt seem to want to be outed as merely a sperm donor as well. but thats what he seems to be. there doesnt really seem to be much of a connection with any of his kids. this is all my opinion

Wow. Why are you guys so worried about BL's freakin' car? Apparently it has been reported somewhere he has a BMW--so what, who cares? For all we know it could be a 1985 BMW.

Let's focus on justice for Shaniya and not her daddy's mode of transportation.

BL himself mentioned his BMW. My opinion was since he lives where he lives, and drives what he drives.........he could sell it or something to pay for the funeral. :banghead:

Brad Lockhart is painting himself as this concerned, caring, sensitive father who rescued his darling little girl at birth, even though the mother was only a one night stand.

Hmmm.

I don't think I buy it.

How would such a fine, upstanding, caring, functional citizen just happen to be having unprotected sexual intercourse with an unsanitary crackwhore? How did he even meet her? Why did he see fit to have sex with her without a condom - or have sex with her at all, for that matter?

We all make mistakes of course, but I don't feel Brad is being very upfront with us.

Well then in this case, he is worse then I thought.

I know, it's not very good.

BTW; everyone is talking about his $240'000 house. Honestly, I know the rate for currency, but is that a lot?

Or is it $2'400'000?

Hi all!

New poster here. I want to weight with a couple of opinions of my own, if ya'll don't mind. First off, we see that BL is a contractor. I am thinking that BL works for a large construction company; based here in the South. Now, BL doesn't look to me to be exactlt "smart" enough to be a Project Manager, si I'm thinking maybe more along the lines of a Sr. Superintendent. With that being said, I' placing his salary range at between 80,000 - 90,000 a year, UNLESS, he is with a company that is working on Government contracts, which could add another 20 - 35,000 to the above. He can't be woring on oil rigs, as there ARE no work being done on oil rigs in Utah, lsat I could figure! LOL

I have had custody of 4 grandchildren for the duration of 2 of their lives, and most of the other twos lives. Ages 18, 16, 8 and 4.Meth/crack addicted mom who doesn't give a rat's arse about them. I don't care HOW long she works a job, how "good" anyone perceives her to be doing, there is NO WAY IN hedoublel that any of these kids are going to stay with her 5 hours much less overnight. That goes for the 18y.o as well and believe me, he KNOWS better than to mess with this 5 feet 110 pound granny!

I am single and raising these keds without help; financially, emotionally or anything else, from anyone. I get tired, sometimes I even get tired of these kids (we all say that from time to time) but I would never be tired enough to place any of these kids with their mother. Something is amiss with BL

Auntie; once being told by momster that she would never see this child again, should have gotten a gun and went to this trailer and threatened ALL of their lives, until the child was back in her posession. Been there ONCE, when my children's mother failed to take one of them to a Dr's visit and disappeared with her for 2 days. Believe me, the people in the house where I found my precious child were more than happy to hand her over when they realized I meant business and had the cops on the way. Didn't want the cops involved what-so-ever! Of course, looking back, it was probably a dumb thing to do BUT mess with mine and I'll mess with you. I would do it over again this day!

Thanks for letting me vent!

Re Oprah :rolleyes: I don't believe for one minute BL had no knowledge of AD's drug use and involvement, p-lez.

Nor do I. CLD lived 7 miles (10 mins) from Sleepy Hollow MHP. BL lived 11 miles (18 mins) from Sleepy Hollow.

There is a lot to this story that has yet to come out. 5 weeks ago (which is what CLD stated as the day she dropped of SD) would have been Oct 16. Then I read somewhere that it was actually Oct. 31. BL states Oct. 9. So which is it? I find it incredibly hard to believe that SD's school did not notify anyone of her absences. Especially since CLD was listed as the guardian in their records. If my children miss even one class, we get an automated message within hours. So, SOMEONE besides AD knew the child wasn't being taken to school. Dad didn't even call AD ONCE to check how SD was doing? Did he not want to call & talk to his little angel in that entire 5 weeks? WTH? Like I said, there is something very odd about that whole situation. I could go on but I have to go catch up on reading.

Shaniya was dumped at that dump the first week of October. She somehow survived FIVE WEEKS... did he not visit her ONCE? Did he never call to ask Shaniya about school ONCE?? The whole thing makes me SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... sorry.... once again does anyone know where we can watch MAM's court appearance, abc just says they'll have it on tonight's news... where did we watch the first one?

:parrot:

I know, it's not very good.

BTW; everyone is talking about his $240'000 house. Honestly, I know the rate for currency, but is that a lot?

Or is it $2'400'000?

Not sure if you are from Norway, but I thought I'd take a shot at it anyway.

Friday, November 20, 2009

240,000 US Dollar = 1,350,792 Norwegian Kroner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members