NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was wondering why with this great job he needed money for burial?
We really do not know how great it would be money wise :waitasec:

He has a 240K house on his income and a BMW, if he is an oil driller that is very good money.

Maybe he should sell his "beemer" and downsize. It's not like he's providing a home for his other children, he really doesn't need a house of that size for just himself and whoever he's making baby #6 with. He's away half the time anyway.

I don't like the dad, at all. He makes my skin crawl.......give me the willies...and all that jazz.

Maybe now that Oprah's retiring Brad can take over from her and have his own TV Chat Show. He enjoys being in the limelight and being on TV:woohoo:

My gut is telling me the Dad, Bradley is guilty as hell also. I'm not quite sure yet what he is guilty of, but he is not right. Why is he referring to little baby Shaniya as a "lady"?

I don't know curious but I'm listening. If your hinky meter is going off, I'm paying attention.

Search friends (and those of family) on FB...you may find your answer.

OMG. Great catch!!! I have been wondering what "Ty" would be short for because it sounded like a shortened name to me.

I believe for them to still have AD behind bars, they have to have substantial and hard evidence to keep her; therefore, I believe there are many people i.e. Ty, AD's 7 yr. old son, that are talking.

It's always a possibility it's being misspelled in reports too (not that that's ever happened lol), ie supposed to be "Ti."

What if the beating sound was Shanyia beating on AD's door wanting back in after a potty accident and it was MAM that threw the blanket in the trash can when picking up Shanyia. That would make MAM the male figure on the video.

I so wonder what all LE has on video.

It wasn't reported a child figure was seen, only a male figure AFAIK.

:parrot:

To my knowledge MAM was never convicted of child molestation or murder, more like drugs, and robbery...

Brad does seem to mix with the lowest of the low....:sick:

Mario shot three people, one in the face, ran over a cop, drug charges etc...His record is a mile long.

OMG OMG OMG You have got to be f*(&&^ kidding me. I was wondering if he had an insurance policy on Shaniya. You would think after having a wife murdered he would know the importance of having life insurance.

I just want to yell at BL.....sell Shaniya's beautiful clothes, toys, scooter. All the things you neglected to send with Shaniya when you sent her to that hell hole. Or better yet, that fine home you live in, or maybe even the diamond engagement ring you have bought for your former next ex-wife.

I am so sorry for this rant, but this makes me mad as he**.:banghead:

As far as I am concerned this Dad is leaving many questions not many answers....:(

ITA with you

BL calling Shaniya a lady was explained by other poster. Sometimes its a southern thang. I live in Texas and we say young lady or little lady at times. It's nothing untoward or nasty.

I'm not trying to defend BL, just explaining. My hink meter is up too? I said that right didnt I? LOL!

OMG OMG OMG You have got to be f*(&&^ kidding me. I was wondering if he had an insurance policy on Shaniya. You would think after having a wife murdered he would know the importance of having life insurance.

I just want to yell at BL.....sell Shaniya's beautiful clothes, toys, scooter. All the things you neglected to send with Shaniya when you sent her to that hell hole. Or better yet, that fine home you live in, or maybe even the diamond engagement ring you have bought for your former next ex-wife.

I am so sorry for this rant, but this makes me mad as he**.:banghead:

When my mother died and we were pricing everything, the funeral home we were at didn't charge for children under a certain age. They even provided a basic casket. I know it sounds strange, I was shocked too, but they're aware that many don't think to buy insurance for kids.
They'll also let them make payments.

Mario shot three people, one in the face, ran over a cop, drug charges etc...His record is a mile long.
WOW how did I miss that? I read drugs, and robbery...
thanks....

Even more reason that Daddy should not have even allowed his son there......let alone a little girl. :furious:

"It's almost like websleuthers would rather sit around talking about stuff than doing something about it."
Marc Klaas commenting on the lack of emails from Websleuths members to the FCC.

PLEASE..........!!!!! Click here http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm and read about it then click button at bottom of article and WRITE.

We're asking for new threads to links for resources on how to help with putting a stop to this. We need to start here. Please click above and do what you can by just sending an email.

Just mailed one off again today. C'mon sleuths, a chance to save someone BEFORE the damage is done. Please go to the link and send an email.

Re Oprah :rolleyes: I don't believe for one minute BL had no knowledge of AD's drug use and involvement, p-lez.

'Byron Coleman stated that Bradley Lockhart worked as a contractor and that his work often kept him out of town. He said that Lockhart did not take him up on his offers to care for Shaniya during those times.
"He (Bradley Lockhart) put the child in that position," Coleman said. "He knew the mother was doing drugs there. He knew that people she associated with was drug people."'

-Alicia Cruz, Editor-In-Chief, Black Urban Times

http://www.theblackurbantimes.com/

Just mailed one off again today. C'mon sleuths, a chance to save someone BEFORE the damage is done. Please go to the link and send an email.

okay, I need help...I'm trying to send an e-mail but I do not have a hotmail account. Is there a direct e-mail address I can use?

I had some troubles yesterday but I kept at it. It is worth the headache and the effort to get on board. I found the repy feature did not get me where I needed, after typing the email there was no means of "sending" it. But with some cutting and pasting I got the job done.

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

okay, I need help...I'm trying to send an e-mail but I do not have a hotmail account. Is there a direct e-mail address I can use?

I too had trouble. Eventually I simply opened up my email ap and cut and pasted the email addresses and the text of my message from there to my own ap. worked fine then :)

I had some troubles yesterday but I kept at it. It is worth the headache and the effort to get on board. I found the repy feature did not get me where I needed, after typing the email there was no means of "sending" it. But with some cutting and pasting I got the job done.

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

well it's not working for me! I need an e-mail address.

Someone needs to contact Marc Klass and let him know his site is difficult and impossible for me to do what he asked

Re Oprah :rolleyes: I don't believe for one minute BL had no knowledge of AD's drug use and involvement, p-lez.

'Byron Coleman stated that Bradley Lockhart worked as a contractor and that his work often kept him out of town. He said that Lockhart did not take him up on his offers to care for Shaniya during those times.
"He (Bradley Lockhart) put the child in that position," Coleman said. "He knew the mother was doing drugs there. He knew that people she associated with was drug people."'

-Alicia Cruz, Editor-In-Chief, Black Urban Times

http://www.theblackurbantimes.com/

That's not the story Brad the Dad was telling Oprah though, huh? Didn't he claim to Oprah that he'd never known AD to use drugs or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera