NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a 240K house on his income and a BMW, if he is an oil driller that is very good money.
And they may all be mortgaged...I do not think we know his income. I am not sticking up for him, but he is not looking for the money, like the Anthony's are, he said if there is anything left it would go to help other children. he is only looking to bury his daughter.

MAM's next court appearance on murder/rape charges is scheduled for 30 minutes from now 2:30 EST last I knew... just a reminder, I can't recall where we watched the other one tho so if someone can post a link (wral? abclocal?) TIA

:parrot:

As far as I am concerned this Dad is leaving many questions not many answers....:(

ITA with you

I'm with all of you. I know so many have said that certain things about the dad was just people with a bad axe to grind and no facts. But, if BL didnt just drop off Shaniya and not check on her or if He really didnt know about AD's drug abuse and issues or if his GF's, sister, friends, in laws etc really didnt raise Shaniya then why hasnt her refuted these accusations?

I wouldnt let people spread falsehoods about me after my kid was murdered! No way!! Unless there is a ring of truth in it and he's afraid more might come out if he took some of these people to task???

The timeline is odd, her not being in school and he didnt know is weird, and the myriad of custody changes surrounding Shaniya and his other kids. Something aint right and BL could clear all this up for us, but so far he really hasnt. So untill he does, my hink meter is up and running.

i tried as to reply and could not. maybe its something on my end. if there is anything i can do to help i want to. is there a direct link that i could email to?

WOW how did I miss that? I read drugs, and robbery...
thanks....

Even more reason that Daddy should not have even allowed his son there......let alone a little girl. :furious:

Probation ended early for suspect in Shaniya Davis case

Three weeks before Shaniya Davis disappeared, the Fayetteville man accused of kidnapping her was allowed to end his supervised probation six months early.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953074

Makes more sense to me that the blanket wasn't going in the perps car. The trail of feces was from the back porch and railing to the blanket found across the street. I haven't been able to figure out yet why it was on the doorknob.

Perhaps Shanyia was outside alone waiting for the perp, had an accident and was trying to get AD to let her back inside before MAM got there???

I wonder if LE took fingerprints from the doorknob?

Perhaps Shanyia was outside alone waiting for the perp, had an accident and was trying to get AD to let her back inside before MAM got there???

I wonder if LE took fingerprints from the doorknob?

that makes perfect sense. As a matter of fact, she probably went outside to go to the bathroom! Used the blanket to try to clean herself and tried to get back in. He came by and got her and he disposed of the blanket.

The problem could be that the reply link doesn't work. I keep getting an undeliverable message. Anyone else?

I got this:
"I am traveling on Friday and out of the office, returning Monday. I will have limited access to email and cell phone. You can try to reach me both ways and I will do my best to respond, but I cannot guarantee it. If you need assistance and I am unreachable, call my assistant Sharon at *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-xxxx and she will have another attorney assist you. Thank you."

That's not the story Brad the Dad was telling Oprah though, huh? Didn't he claim to Oprah that he'd never known AD to use drugs or something?

'Meanwhile, Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, appeared on Friday's "The Oprah Winfrey Show," where Winfrey asked him if he had anything to say to Davis. He told The Associated Press earlier that he had cared for Shaniya for several years but decided to give Davis a chance to raise her because she seemed to be getting her life together.

"Right now I just think it's best that we let the justice system take its course," Lockhart said on the show. "I try to keep my heart as pure as possible, and I'm sure one day I will be able to sit down and talk to her, try and understand what was going through her mind."'

:rolleyes: :banghead:

Omg I'm sorry but this whole noble, selfless act that it was all about "giving AD (a crackhead "one-night stand" who Aunt said they knew "neglected her children" and was already being evicted from that stinkin pigsty) a chance" sounds like alot of self-serving bull$#!+ to me...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091120...5bl9oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsawNwb2xpY2VuY2dpcmw-

:parrot:

Shaniya had spent most of the past three or four years living with Lockhart at his home in northern Cumberland County. Lockhart characterized his recent relationship with Antoinette Davis as typical of one between parents in a split family.

Lockhart is a contractor who often works out of state. He said Shaniya had been staying with her mother since Oct. 9 while he was gone. His sister, Carey Lockhart-Davis, said Shaniya had split her time between her and Antoinette Davis since then.

Those caring for Lockhart's older children say he knew Davis' home was not safe for Shaniya and that he should not have allowed her to stay there.

Tim Allen has been caring for Lockhart's 17-year-old daughter, Cheyenne, since July. Cheyenne lives with Allen and his daughters, with whom she attends Pine Forest High School. Allen said Lockhart agreed Oct. 1 to let Shaniya stay with his family at night while Lockhart was gone and for her to spend the days at a day care run by Allen's mother. A day later, Allen said, Lockhart told him he had changed his mind.

"He said he knew she wasn't supposed to be over there, but he wanted to give her biological mother a chance," Allen said. On Oct. 3, Lockhart left town, Allen said, returning the day Shaniya went missing.

Cheyenne said she didn't have much contact with Shaniya's mother, but Cheyenne never thought she was capable of her alleged involvement in the girl's disappearance. But she said her father knew of problems in the Davis home.

"He knew Antoinette wasn't capable of taking care of Shaniya," Cheyenne said.

Lockhart has said that Davis had been holding a steady job and that he wanted her to have a relationship with her daughter. He said twice during Tuesday's news conference that he didn't know the entire situation involving Davis and the Department of Social Services.

Cheyenne is one of three children Lockhart had with his wife of seven years, Vickie Sue Lockhart.

In 1998, Vickie Sue Lockhart was murdered along with her 19-year-old sister at a home on Graham Road. The two women were bound, gagged and shot with a shotgun in what police said was a robbery.

Three others also were shot; one, 24-year-old David Epps, also died. Two men were later convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

Since the murders, Cheyenne and her brothers stayed mostly with their grandparents, Byron and Phyllis Coleman, in the Remington subdivision behind Seventy-First High School.

"We've had a lot of tragedy in our family," said Byron Coleman, Vickie Sue Lockhart's father.

Coleman said he was angry about Shaniya's death.

"He knew the situation with this girl," Coleman said. "He knew the kind of environment.

"Why take Shaniya back to a woman like that? That's the stupidest thing I ever heard."

The Colemans and Brad Lockhart have been on opposing sides in several lawsuits in recent years, most of which were dismissed. A case filed in 1998 resulted in the Colemans being granted custody of their grandchildren and child support in 2007, according to court files.

Before Shaniya's death, Lockhart was paying child support on three children, including Shaniya and two of the children from his marriage.

"I would have kept Shaniya, but he never asked me," Phyllis Coleman said. "After all, I kept his (other) three children.''

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953110

BBM
A few questions:

1. CL says that Shaniya spent her time between HER and AD. Why did she not know the child was not enrolled in school? Why didn't SHE notice the cigarette burns? If the baby was being abused, she should have seen signs.

2. If the Grandparents knew AD was no good, why didn't BL?

3. Why didn't he let Shaniya stay with them?!?

There is definitely something odd going on here...

When my mother died and we were pricing everything, the funeral home we were at didn't charge for children under a certain age. They even provided a basic casket. I know it sounds strange, I was shocked too, but they're aware that many don't think to buy insurance for kids.
They'll also let them make payments.

This is true in my area too. Most funeral home pick up the cost of burying a child. I know of several the local funeral home here in my town did that for, ever the little Routier boys!

I will put $ that the local funeral home will be picking up the tab on little Shaniya too. (free publicity in it for them also)... Daddy-O is most likely making a little pocket $ flying around doing the talk show circuit. Seems that there are a few out there that have proven to be "good techers", talk shown, licensing rights, establishing foundations, etc. :puke:

Just my :twocents:, and I don't even feel better after this rant! Thanks for listening!

I got this:
"I am traveling on Friday and out of the office, returning Monday. I will have limited access to email and cell phone. You can try to reach me both ways and I will do my best to respond, but I cannot guarantee it. If you need assistance and I am unreachable, call my assistant Sharon at *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-xxxx and she will have another attorney assist you. Thank you."

That's an automatic autoreply. It's OK, you're message will still be there when he gets back to his desk.

Is today's court appearance on any of the local stations?? WRAL states he will be in court at 2:15 p.m.

Any news stations covering this??

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members