NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the link to article regarding the murder of Bradley's wife in case you missed it.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/124070/

I wonder if Lockhart and his wife were either seperated or divorced at the time of her death? She was 28 yrs and her sister was 19 yrs and they were at the home of a young man along with several other young men. It seems that Lockhart and his wife must not have been together or she wouldn't have been in the company of so many young men and her sister at 2 am in the morning. Wish we knew more. I wonder how old the third child between them is? Is it a boy or girl?

so, BL was 33 years old.
AD was 19.
during their "brief relationship".

Where was BL living when was 33 years old - who was he living with - that he'd be hangin' where he'd hook-up with AD?

Do we know where was AD was living at 19?

Exactly... it seems unlikely they'd otherwise have been traveling in the same circles if not for one of about two reasons. Btw I enjoy your posts Mrs. Peel :)

:parrot:

I don't think this should be posted. He's not a criminal in this case and he was the victim in the B&L - not the suspect.

Yes and in that case we could expect to find previous addy's in Vista, San Clemente (Camp Pendleton) ie Orange Cty CA.

I was stationed at Camp Pendleton and most of us that lived off base lived in Oceanside in San Diego county. Some also lived in Fallbrook also in SD County. The northern part of Camp pendleton is where the School Of Infantry and MCP happens and is mostly younger marines who live on base. There are some living in San Clemento, San Onofre too
Camp Pendleton is in San Diego County. The north ends forms the border with Orange county

I was on active duty in the Gulf War. I wonder what unit he was with and if we were there at the same time?

Im sorry i could delete it but you quoted it so it will still be there

According to the incident report, VJM appears to be 23 but according to the newspaper article, it lists her age as 27.

Two different people: 23 (girlfriend/baby mama); 27 (wife)

Yes and in that case we could expect to find previous addy's in Vista, San Clemente (Camp Pendleton) ie Orange Cty CA.

I was stationed at Camp Pendleton and most of us that lived off base lived in Oceanside in San Diego county. Some also lived in Fallbrook also in SD County

Got all three of those for BL....

I wonder if Lockhart and his wife were either seperated or divorced at the time of her death? She was 28 yrs and her sister was 19 yrs and they were at the home of a young man along with several other young men. It seems that Lockhart and his wife must not have been together or she wouldn't have been in the company of so many young men and her sister at 2 am in the morning. Wish we knew more. I wonder how old the third child between them is? Is it a boy or girl?

It's a boy and he's 13

Facebook was interesting--BL has all 4 of VL's kids---the oldest one that didn't have his name is in Detroit. More interesting is Aunt C only has the 2 oldest kids as friends. HMM

I was just looking at a facebook that was set up as a memorial for Shaniya...beautiful pictures, but I found it disgusting that there was a picture of sign at one of her memorial sights, that basically was asking people to stop stealing stuff from the memorial.

I don't cuss much, but WTF?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member