NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the obit easy to find? or do we have link to it somewhere.

I am fairly sure that it was put here on websleuths at one time. As I recall, it was linked, but to see the full obituary you had to pay. But someone copy and pasted the info....

Whether or not it is still available, though, I'm not sure.

Wait, so Mom is charged with handing her over for prostitution ,but MaM is charged with kidnapping? Which is it?

At this time...I think its both. MAM originally admitted to kidnapping and that is what he was being held in jail for up until yesterday when he was served in jail with arrest warrants for murder and rape. However, the day after MAM turned himself, AD was arrested on charges of human trafficking and child prostitution of Shaniya.
You're correct in that technically it can't be both. MAM couldn't have "kidnapped" Shaniya if AD voluntarily handed her over... and the same rings true the other way...AD either voluntarily handed her over or she was kidnapped.

Well, I've put in each year--used BL's last name and the street name and nothing comes up at all. Sigh

Have been lurking here since pretty much the beginning, however am having a hard time trying to keep up with all of you :blushing: you move so fast!

Anyhow, I did a search from Jan/01/07 - present and there were 3 incidents from BL's address, 2 with his name and 1 with I will assume is the other baby mamma. When you search by address just type in street name and dr (don't spell out drive, I originally did and search came back with nothing)

Hope this helps! (I was a little shocked after reading what went missing in the most recent incident from this address)

Anyone thinking McNeill may try to *play crazy to get out of this?

I think there is more behind sending him to Central Prison than his own protection. jmo

http://www.doc.state.nc.us/dop/prisons/Central.htm

The prison serves many functions. It houses the state's execution chamber, deathwatch area and men's death row. The infirmary and mental health facility serve the needs of male inmates from around the state. It also serves as a diagnostic center, the point of entry into the prison system for male felons, age 22 years or older, with sentences greater than 20 years.

Anyone thinking McNeill may try to *play crazy to get out of this?

I think there is more behind sending him to Central Prison than his own protection. jmo

http://www.doc.state.nc.us/dop/prisons/Central.htm

The prison serves many functions. It houses the state's execution chamber, deathwatch area and men's death row. The infirmary and mental health facility serve the needs of male inmates from around the state. It also serves as a diagnostic center, the point of entry into the prison system for male felons, age 22 years or older, with sentences greater than 20 years.

Crazy like a fox!:furious:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/124070/
Detectives say five people were tied up and gagged after three people invaded a house on Graham Road. Sisters Channel Coleman, 19, and Vickie Lockhart, 28, were shot to death, along with David Lee Epps, 24, whose brother, Joe Epps Staton, rented the house.
Sheriff Earl "Moose" Butler says he believes Thomas was trying to steal money that Joe Epps got in an insurance settlement.

Two other people were shot, but are recovering at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center.
The two survivors -- identified by sheriff's investigators as Thorsten Malin, 21, and Tyrone Parker, 20 -- were in stable condition Thursday.

This really is some heavy duty stuff !!

BBM. 3 guys & the 2 gals, one of which we know was married to BL @ the time, but no BL spending the night there w/ his wife. Hmmmmm...........

sbm

wth! even Casey Anthony was when she was charged. :waitasec:

I can't explain why this was done at an arraignment hearing, but I know at trial you will rarely see shackels and if there are, they are mostly leg shackels and hidden under pants or the table. This is done because it falls under the argument (innocent until proven guilty) that hancuffs and shackels "imply" guilt.

But that's just it.....look at Carey....she truly loved Shaniya and she IS weeping.....if MY sister had been murdered I truly doubt I could keep from weeping when talking about her either, TV or no....sigh. I too get the impression that either [a] these two half-siblings weren't really all that close to Shaniya, or they are subconsciously shielding their hearts from the pain of THIS tragedy...after all, these two kids already lost their MOTHER to murder :-(

With all the media, being on Nancy Grace, etc., I don't think they've grasped what has happened. Two violent deaths in their past is hard to deal with.

(bbm) IMO there are two kinds of liars. There are those who lie about what they do, and others who lie about who they are. Personally I think it's the latter, broader kind of deception you really need to worry about. And IMO his fear of exposure is more related to the latter--who he really is--not the person he appears, generally his priorities and lack of involvement in any of his childrens' lives eg.

:parrot:
Yes that is true but it is not just lack of involvement in his children's lives.

I think it is more then just that.
But what there is amuch he is hiding.
I fo not like what I see at all.
His son really did make me open my eys.

Good night all.

BBM. 3 guys & the 2 gals, one of which we know was married to BL @ the time, but no BL spending the night there w/ his wife. Hmmmmm...........

Can't confirm the dates, but I believe he was serving overseas in Desert Storm.

I saw the contribution the sleuthers here made to find Shannon,the baby in the box,,,,,,I trully believe the sleuthers will find the answers we are seeking to know the history of BL and how it all came to pass, of how a beautiful, precious baby went from living a fairly decent life to be thrown to the wolves to be raped and murdered.....

It would be interesting to know if there was life insurance on either his murdered wife or murdered daughter.

I forgot the year he was overseas but maybe thats when he was in the military ..

IMO, BL has had his share of action at that address.
Lots of cime around his life.
WHY???
How many of the population has these many incidents?
Running around with the wrong side of the tracks???

I am probably going to get picked apart for this, but here goes...

I had a hard time attacking the Dad in regard to this situation, but I have come to agree with a lot of posters that he was highly negligent in allowing Shaniya to stay in this home and not even send his sister to check things out or stay in better contact. However, are we seriously going to start picking apart the interviews of the half-siblings? The brother appeared to composed and he didn't shed any tears soooo he must not have cared that much for his sister? The older sister didn't seem to broken up about Shaniya's death, they must not have been that close?
People grieve differently...I had a brother that was murdered and when I first found out I cried horribly, but I can admit that the days following are a haze....you go through denial, anger...then denial...more anger...especially in the case of murder when you are trying to find out what happened to your loved one. I may have dropped a few tears, but I don't think I really cried again until the funeral.
I'm not attacking those that have those opinions, just saying I'm hoping that we can stick to the issue of talking about the case...the that did this...and remembering beautiful Shaniya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member