NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am 53 and I have never had the police at my house.

It seems to me that Cheyenne and the son did not act all that upset about Shaniya's death. I wonder if they had that much contact with her. Not that they should be weeping on TV, but they didn't seem to be that emotionally connected to her.

I recall during the first interview with Cheyenne she was asked how she found out. She said her brother called her at school and that he was crying. I'll see if I can find the link. I think they were both emotionally connected to her, especially the brother. He talked about spending time with her and taking her places.

It looks like dear old BL has a temper too eh? I'm not sure, but I don't think any of those people were "spending the night"--just the evening with friends. Probably having a few celebritory drinks and talking. And my own personal opinion on Byron is that he CHOSE to change his name. I don't think any of those kids were that close to BL.
It was stated by Byron Sr that they lost their son in 1991 I believe. He was Byron Jr. Maybe Byron L wanted to carry on the family name for Grandpa since they raised him.

I forgot the year he was overseas but maybe thats when he was in the military ..

But, still. Even if he was overseas, his wife (mother of 3 children) is crashing at a house w/ 3 other men? Were the perps after D Epps for the ins policy or D Epps brother JES (who rented the place)? I sure wish I could get the details of this case.

Anyone thinking McNeill may try to *play crazy to get out of this?

I think there is more behind sending him to Central Prison than his own protection. jmo

http://www.doc.state.nc.us/dop/prisons/Central.htm

The prison serves many functions. It houses the state's execution chamber, deathwatch area and men's death row. The infirmary and mental health facility serve the needs of male inmates from around the state. It also serves as a diagnostic center, the point of entry into the prison system for male felons, age 22 years or older, with sentences greater than 20 years.

He can try but it won't work. They would have to prove that he didn't know what he was doing was wrong, which flew out the window when he had the mental capacity to attempt to "hide" the body.

According to the incident report, VJM appears to be 23 but according to the newspaper article, it lists her age as 27.

I also saw it as a controlling hold moreso than a "hug" and meant to remind the son what to say on tv. What I was more shocked by was the son's apparent attitude toward convicted felons ~ that everybody deserves a second chance. I found it odd he'd feel that way considering the circumstances. Does he know McNeill? :waitasec: MOO
BBM

My take is that the son was attempting to cover for his dad by backing up his dad's decision to give AD a "second chance".
Trying to keep his dad from looking bad/worse.

It came out just awful though. I believe he was nervous and fumbled his words miserably.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the son really knows MAM. He may have met him in passing when MAM was dating AD's sister.
I do, however, think the son is kind of afraid of his dad and is desperate for his approval.

so, BL was 33 years old.
AD was 19.
during their "brief relationship".

Where was BL living when was 33 years old - who was he living with - that he'd be hangin' where he'd hook-up with AD?

Do we know where was AD was living at 19?

so these reports are telling if you ask me !! BL said on Oprah AD lived in some bad areas!! well geez his hand gun is stolen.. his touch screen stereo is stolen .. his hood is active too.

23 at that time 25 now????
to old for daughter I would think
gf???

My thoughts exactly. I had posted this a few pages back because it seems that he really has a knack for picking girls that are at least 14 years younger than he is. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste