NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK BL has parents...unless they are deceased...And we do not see or hear of them.... hmmmm
But even Carie would not know all of those names...so I do think the list of names came from ADs side.

BL was born in CA. BL's parents divorced in 1977. He has an older sister and and older brother. Carey is a year younger. His father is deceased and his mother has remarried. I do not know if his mother or father had additional children after the divorce.

OK BL has parents...unless they are deceased...And we do not see or hear of them.... hmmmm
But even Carie would not know all of those names...so I do think the list of names came from ADs side.

His parents are in the obit:

Paternal grandparents, W. and S. R. of Lexington Park, Md.;

Am I wrong?

Wait a minute! BL has a different last name. ???

Is it not kind of odd that mysterious Ty (ex gf of BL) is in the obit?
Suspect Ty was another loving caretaker of Shaniya and ADs side knew her.

She was taking care of Shaniya, too. I read that somewhere. Will look for it.

Oh no, another Davis:waitasec:
If the Davis family wrote the obit, I find it unusual that Ty was mentioned unless there is a family connection.

According to the FIL, Ty took care of Shaniya for awhile. I'm sure she was included b/c of her relationship with Shaniya.

By the way, I was always under the opinion that individual people submitted the obituary. Is it submitted by the funeral home?

http://www.legacy.com/fayettevilleobserver/obituaries.asp?page=placeanobituary

Fayetteville Observer
For more information on submitting an obituary, please contact the Fayetteville Observer by phone at 910-486-3514, or email at obituaries@fayobserver.com, or fax at 910-486-3545.

Having commented on both of the above issues, I really don't know why I care. It has nothing to do with Shaniya and the horrible way that she died. I think for me it's a distraction from the events leading to where we are now - it gives my mind something else to think about/research other than what we were all wondering last week this time: what is she going through at this moment, etc. I just wanted to say this because I feel like my comments on this obit stuff are trivial and pale in comparison to such a horrific crime against an innocent child.

ETA: I guess I'm compelled to research the adults in Shaniya's life - and their possible connections.

Just thought I'd share another image of our angel:

Shaniya6-1.jpg

@GetSmart
Thanks again!

I finally finished TD's page. I think MD may have been haunting my PC. :waitasec:

Is it not kind of odd that mysterious Ty (ex gf of BL) is in the obit?
Suspect Ty was another loving caretaker of Shaniya and ADs side knew her.
They are all intertwined and we really DO NOT know who is who.
But nothing at this stage would begin to surprise me at all.
"Selling a child" is shocking to the max. Can not be more offensive then that. :sick:
No I would not at all be shocked at how the families are intertwined, in fact at this point I would guess they are more intertwined then we can ever sort out.

They must be alive. They are mentioned third in the obit as having survived her, and a MD location is given as their home. Their last name is not Lockhart, so perhaps the grandmother remarried.

I've seen many comments about "how can this happen with so many adults looking after Shaniya?" I think it's b/c when there are that many people, everyone assumes someone else is in charge. In our community someone passed around "tickets" one time to be used during the summer at pool parties, the beach, etc - for a parent to hand to another adult if they had to go to the restroom, etc - that put that adult specifically in charge of their child until they returned. More children drown when *groups* of adults are around than when with one adult: there's the assumption that the more eyes, the better. That's true, but only if the eyes are really watching.

Hope this makes sense. I think it's easier for a child to fall between the cracks when there's no one single person taking charge. I have a feeling that alot of people took care of Shaniya but none of them felt "in charge", or the one that did feel "in charge" wasn't around much. MOO

They must be alive. They are mentioned third in the obit as having survived her, and a MD location is given as their home. Their last name is not Lockhart, so perhaps the grandmother remarried.

I'm sure they worked (somewhat) collaboratively on the obituary - someone probably contacted the other side and asked for names/cities.

Is Ty in the obit the former girlfriend of BL?

The Post clearly said that it was from 2 days ago.

And the presser that night was cancelled in lieu of the presser next morning where they said they had no new info.

A.A.:

She (AD's sister) is the one having a baby by my brother (AA's brother).

At the end of the video:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XCU620xZwI"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

So, AD is having a baby by her sister's (BD's) former boyfriend.
BD is having a baby with MAM's girlfriend's (AA's) brother.
AA is having another baby with MAM.

OMG!!!

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads