NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mgardner: I just pray none of those drug dealing sickos friends will be there. That chain gang led to Shaniya's demise whether they want to admit it or not. I hope that Cleo dude stays away too. JMHO.

Shoot with the associates of Ad and Mario ..I put nothing pass them. You have all heard of the robberies that happen.
The thieves know everyone is going to be at funeral .. so they go to the family's house and break in...and help themselves.. I hope they have someone watching their house while they are gone.

I just don't know about the dad (or the mom either really at this point until proven guilty). I just know something seems off to me pertaining to the dad (it's a given with the mom but again, not proven). Yet at this point I have no proof, so until I do I'm sitting on the fence. However, I'll be looking over my shoulder and over both sides of that fence at will until I am able to make decisions based on fact.

I think its OK to question; not OK to accuse w/o proof; not OK to repeat rumors, but entirely OK to dig deep to see what or who comes up for air.

TRUTH is Stranger then fiction sometimes :snooty:
YES you did read this correctly. :eek:
Well, if that doesn't answer a lot of questions I've had! Let's see, dad is engaged to AD's relative so ~ son calls McNeill "Mario" and tells us ex-cons deserve a second chance; no one looks inside the mobile home when Shaniya is dropped off with AD; and no one seems to be "upset" with AD who is charged with allegedly trafficking Shaniya for prostitution. And I thought Haleigh & Caylee's cases were bad. :banghead::banghead: MOO

I just want to put this out here that I beleive the family knows Mcneill and I gather that from the family FB accounts they are all friends with Mcneills brother. Come on now lets get the truth out here.

Has anyone been able to find a criminal history on AD. Been looking for about 3 days and have yet to find one. LE is saying she has a arrest history have not found that either unless she has been booked under a mispelled name.

His son calls him "MARIO" in a very informal way.
You bet the family all know MARIO....The truth is out the son gave it to us clearly...

Not all arrests are - open record. there would have to be a formal charge, and maybe even a conviction (Legal heads help here :) ).

If something is dropped it is not on open record.

There has to be an arrest record somewhere for her.

I agree. If they say she was arrested that means she has a record even if charges were dismissed. She could not afford to have them espunged. But where is it? The only thing I can thing of is that they mispelled her name on the ticket and that is how it is logged. It happens alot here in NC. Look at her warrant for arrest now her name is spelled wrong. I have tried all the ways I can think of but unable to come up with anything.

The world is not that big a place for some people. They find a subculture, and a group within that subculture, and all future relationships are bred within that group. They effectively stop their world from getting any bigger.

sbm

seven minute drive from his upscale neighborhood to THE hood? That's it? No way!

Maybe AD made this same threat before but never followed thru &/or maybe
CLD called BL & he ordered her to let it go? IOW..CLD's hands were tied by bro.

Because BL did not have legal custody (either through written agreement or court order) and was out of state when AD made the threat CLD could do nothing to get Shaniya back. The police would not have returned the little girl from her mother on her aunt's sayso without either of those documents. CLD stated she was concerned but knew there was nothing she could until her brother returned and they went to court to handle it.

CPS might have removed her to temporary foster care though. But maybe CLD didn't want to put Shaniya through that.

Hindsight can be torturous and I'm sure CLD will be dealing with painful "what ifs" for quite some time to come.

Well, if that doesn't answer a lot of questions I've had! Let's see, dad is engaged to AD's relative so ~ son calls McNeill "Mario" and tells us ex-cons deserve a second chance; no one looks inside the mobile home when Shaniya is dropped off with AD; and no one seems to be "upset" with AD who is charged with allegedly trafficking Shaniya for prostitution. And I thought Haleigh & Caylee's cases were bad. :banghead::banghead: MOO

Now you know why I am watching Daddy Dearest....
there is a huge Pink Elephant somewhere... Definitely.
in his prayer The video where he is crying he said God bless Shanaiya and God Bless the people who do not know any better...I think he is asking god to watch over himself....
BUT he has not displayed any anger at the perps. and I think he is afraid to point any fingers because he may get some fingers pointed at him.

there is a street law - Do not rat, or watch your back.
I feel that is what is operating here.

The other thing that is messing with my mind is his wife mother of his 3 children was violently murdered in their home during a robbery....I am beginning to wonder if the word Vendetta fits in here in any way.

SO much we do not know...But we do know that ADs circles were bad.....and he claims she was a one night stand :waitasec: NOT.... Me think he is intertwined in there in more ways then one.

Now you know why I am watching Daddy Dearest....
there is a huge Pink Elephant somewhere... Definitely.
in his prayer The video where he is crying he said God bless Shanaiya and God Bless the people who do not know any better...I think he is asking god to watch over himself....
BUT he has not displayed any anger at the perps. and I think he is afraid to point any fingers because he may get some fingers pointed at him.

there is a street law - Do not rat, or watch your back.
I feel that is what is operating here.

The other thing that is messing with my mind is his wife mother of his 3 children was violently murdered in their home during a robbery....I am beginning to wonder if the word Vendetta fits in here in any way.

SO much we do not know...But we do know that ADs circles were bad.....and he claims she was a one night stand :waitasec: NOT.... Me think he is intertwined in there in more ways then one.

The wife was not in their home.

And figure two women living there that don't seem to be cleanest (just look at the pics of the inside.) I can imagine a lot of tampons and possibly condoms being flushed. I don't think the trash got emptied often, so the toilet probably became the backup trash can.

there are pics of the inside of the house?
does anyone have links?

The world is not that big a place for some people. They find a subculture, and a group within that subculture, and all future relationships are bred within that group. They effectively stop their world from getting any bigger.
So they brake up with one person and then sleep with their siblings, cousin , children :eek:

Somethings I am really glad I do not know about......:sick:

Survey says..............
I am seeing a common denominator here... ..no morals for one

I think pics are on post # 38 on the thread before this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads