NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the creature

From when?
I have the link for her marijuana possession arrest.
It's in the threads from the 12th or 13th, Momtective posted it and I bumped it...that one? Or is there another one?

And figure two women living there that don't seem to be cleanest (just look at the pics of the inside.) I can imagine a lot of tampons and possibly condoms being flushed. I don't think the trash got emptied often, so the toilet probably became the backup trash can.

I am not sure about the condoms part....Maybe they should have used those more often.

From when?
I have the link for her marijuana possession arrest.
It's in the threads from the 12th or 13th, Momtective posted it and I bumped it...that one? Or is there another one?

Prostitution.

So where????

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2406254/11_years_ago_bradley_lockhart_lost.html?cat=17

In all, five people were bound, gagged and shot during the early morning hours of March 3, 1998. The shotgun murders occurred at a home on Graham Road in Fayetteville that was being rented by Joe Epps Staton the brother of David Epps. The two injured men were Thorsten Malin, 21, and Tyrone Parker, 20. Malin rented the home along with Staton who was not home at the time of the murders.

OMG :eek: :yuck:

is that a living room chair or sofa in the kitchen??
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4466173&postcount=38"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #19[/ame]

Thing to remember about these pictures is they came from the landlord who was renting out the 40 yearold trailer and evicting them. She had free reign to stage the sceene.

Survey says..............
I am seeing a common denominator here... ..no morals for one

I think pics are on post # 38 on the thread before this one

No morals, and no birth control.

May I please straighten something out here about TyD and any possible relation to AD?

D is NOT TyD's last name at birth. If she is related in any way to AD, it is through her past marriage.

And D is such a common name that I would be very surprised if there was any relation between the ex and AD whatsoever.

Thing to remember about these pictures is they came from the landlord who was renting out the 40 yearold trailer and evicting them. She had free reign to stage the sceene.
My guess is that the furniture had been moved during the time LE was processing evidence. The photos came after that.

May I please straighten something out here about TyD and any possible relation to AD?

D is NOT TyD's last name at birth. If she is related in any way to AD, it is through her past marriage.

And D is such a common name that I would be very surprised if there was any relation between the ex and AD whatsoever.
OK, it seems just a coincidence. And, this person isn't the one at the first news conference, so isn't that woman (at the news conf.) his current g/f?

OK, it seems just a coincidence. And, this person isn't the one at the first news conference, so isn't that woman (at the news conf.) his current g/f?

It is her married name. She kept it.

I will look for the ref.

and the rest of the story about his wife and her sister's murder:

Police reports stated that two men broke into the home with the intent to rob Joe Epps who had received almost $20,000 in a settlement the year before." They thought it was in the house," said mother Sheila Epps. "The money was in the bank, but my son may have bragged about having it."

Police reports stated that the killers ambushed the five occupants after one of the victims let them into the home around 1 a.m. Each person in the home was shot several times after being bound and gagged. Sheriff Deputies were summoned to the home at about 1:24 a.m. after Malin freed himself and escaped through a bedroom window and went to the duplex apartment next door, where the landlord lived, and they called 911.

Here are snippets of news articles about the murder from Google Archives. You have to pay to see archived articles. Horrific crime - Brad and his in-laws were there everyday for the trial.

`NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO LIVE THEIR LIVES'

Byron Coleman has seen too much death.All those friends who died while he was a Marine in Vietnam.

His own son, blown off the USS Roosevelt by a blast from an aircraft engine in 1990.And now this.The bodies of his daughters, Channel Coleman and Vickie Sue Lockhart, were found in the kitchen of a home on Graham Road shortly after 1 a.m. Wednesday.

Vicki had been working as a clerk at the Day's Inn in Fayetteville. ... Vickie, her husband, Bradley Wayne Lockhart, and their three children had moved into the Coleman home

Why have to murder somebody and rob them of their life?'' ... Mr. Coleman said Fayetteville has changed so much in the five years he has lived here. ...

2 describe triple murder
Tyrone Parker lifted his shirt and showed the jury where the shotgun blast slammed into his side, just under his arm. The man who did it, he said, was sitting just across the room. ''I felt the barrel touch my head. At that time, I started praying,'' Parker said. ''He stuck the shotgun into my left side and pulled the trigger. I just fell to the

Complete Article, 819 words ($2.95)

Can I ask where the prior prostitution arrest info came from. My brain is fried for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove