NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have it figured out..

AD's family , the Davis's, wrote the Obit because they must have pooled all of their $$ to cover the cost of the arrangements, giving them priority over writing the obit, choosing the church as well as the preacher. It prolly didn't take to long for them to raise the $, because there are so many in the family. On the other hand, BL is waiting for fund to flow in for his foundation...

I don't know about that. They would easily have had a funeral home come forward to volunteer in this circumstance. If a home volunteered they may have said that they would like to see both families in the obit given the circumstances.

Do you really think that BL's ex-g/f, Ty, is related to AD?? Geesh...

I doubt it. He seems to have poor judgment, but I can't see any sane person returning to that well.

Where did someone read that BL admitted that he thought AD sold little Shaniya to satisfy a drug debt???? Please post link???
See the beginning of the thread. I am not sure that the person who posted that ever nailed down a source. Some said on Oprah, but the quotations were a bit different than that. I think the police told him.

BTW: I hate to admit, my maiden name is Davis.. no, I am not kin to anyone here on the board nor to anyone in N.C...in fact, I have NO relatives by the name of Davis.. Whewww!

It's the 6th most common last name in the United States census. I think this is just a strange coincidence.

s&bbm

same with other case..there is def extreme tension/anger between BL & Carey..It is written all over her face in every single interview.
From the very first interview we can see that brother and sister were estranged, the body language spelled emotional distance. Also when she was interviewed in front of his house. he walked in and did not stand there to support her..AS SHE always stand there to support him.
She fell apart and a stranger had to help her in..Where was big strong stroppy brother :furious:
Inside licking his won wounds.

I wasn't sure if I would get in trouble for starting a thread...without permission...
We all bring news and open threads...
Go for it. But don't disappear...because you will get questions too.
HOPE she is found. :)

It is the link to David Lohr's friends missing cousin, Cambria Breig.

I guess I'll have to see if I can figure out how to save and load the flyer image then so I can open a thread.

Thanks

I just watched the Oprah interview with BL and Carey,he nudged her a couple of times while she was speaking.One was when she was talking about dropping Shaniya off.She said she dropped her off Oct 9th.She did see the cigarette burn,but it was explained she ran into someone's cigarette,but was it Cheyenne who said Shaniya told her she was burned by AD's friends?Carey also saw other things like scraped knees.I'm concerned there were many signs of abuse overlooked.

Carey said she was the one who would drop Shaniya off between BL's and AD's home,but I thought BL was away alot,so who took care of Shaniya?BL said there was only a verbal agreement about visits,so I doubt child services were involved.I think Carey wants to say more,I feel.She's grieving now and in shock,but when she gets her head more clear,I'll bet we hear more from her.

TO ME it seems that everyone is being controlled.
He did not control his daughter only because he was not present when she spoke,
or did not know she would be on camera.
MOO

I disagree. BL is constantly seen with his sister Carey by his side. As one poster suggested ,the obit was written by a family member of the Davis family and they did the best they could. I think we are reading way too much into the obit

YAP sitting there ready to bolt......
I do not think she wants to sit anywhere near him.....
But she is doing a great job of it.

What Beautiful Baby Angel

That is a particularly beautiful and haunting picture, I am certain that that and the elevator picture (which I wish I had never seen) will stay with me for the rest of my life.
On the other hand, as the other picture you posted suggests, I will remember that she is now in Better HANDS.
Thanks for posting both.

I doubt that BL family would know ALL of those names.
But they could have heard Aunt Carie describe her because it sure was not original.

Who is BL's family? we don't really know anyone but Aunt Carie.
NOTE: I am not saying we need to know about his side of family ok !!
Just that we really don't know what they know or who they know..or who they are.

McNeill's girlfriend A. A. said "it's tough" and she's "hanging in there." She said the two share a child and have another on the way.

Marcus Haire said the couple was living in one of the vacant homes he owns on a Fayetteville street. He said McNeill burned down another of his homes in the past but it's hard to believe what he is accused of now.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

http://news.mync.com/site/news/story/44291/amber-alert-authorities-search-for-missing-5-year-old-girl/

BBM

Well, gee, I think I know what happened to turn MAM into a monster. Constant enabling, anyone?
I mean, come on, burned down one of his houses before, and now is living in another one of his houses?
Or was the guy trying to pretend he didn't know MAM and AA were there?

McNeill's girlfriend A. A. said "it's tough" and she's "hanging in there." She said the two share a child and have another on the way.

Marcus Haire said the couple was living in one of the vacant homes he owns on a Fayetteville street. He said McNeill burned down another of his homes in the past but it's hard to believe what he is accused of now.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

http://news.mync.com/site/news/story/44291/amber-alert-authorities-search-for-missing-5-year-old-girl/

BBM
And MAMs girl friend know all this and is having another child with him :eek:
Maybe she deserves it......She probably has only rocks in her head.
Once is a mistake, twice is = I do not feel for you girl at all....

Well, gee, I think I know what happened to turn MAM into a monster. Constant enabling, anyone?
I mean, come on, burned down one of his houses before, and now is living in another one of his houses?
Or was the guy trying to pretend he didn't know MAM and AA were there?

Ok how did that happen. I am thinking Meth manufactering BOOM!!

Who is BL's family? we don't really know anyone but Aunt Carie.
NOTE: I am not saying we need to know about his side of family ok !!
Just that we really don't know what they know or who they know..or who they are.

OK BL has parents...unless they are deceased...And we do not see or hear of them.... hmmmm
But even Carie would not know all of those names...so I do think the list of names came from ADs side.

OK BL has parents...unless they are deceased...And we do not see or hear of them.... hmmmm
But even Carie would not know all of those names...so I do think the list of names came from ADs side.

Is it not kind of odd that mysterious Ty (ex gf of BL) is in the obit?
Suspect Ty was another loving caretaker of Shaniya and ADs side knew her.

nuts want souveniors, I guess!

When I heard people were stealing her mememtos I thought maybe this close to Christmas people are stealing the stuffed animals and such to give their kids for Christmas..Why else would someone stoop so low...May they be haunted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove