NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the obit,is the last brother mentioned also AD and BL's?Same last name as Shaniya's and so there were seven siblings,obit said four brothers and two sisters.

It would not surprise me that Aunt Carey prepared the obituary and in the distraught frame of mind that she is in right now simply forgot to put herself in. Have seen this happen in obituaries where the situation is overwhelming and you just simply forget to put yourself in the obit because you are trying to get everything else right for everybody else.

As always MOO.

:no: On a recent case involving the death of a little girl, the girl's father was omitted from the obituary. A poster familiar with the funeral industry shared that obits for children are regulated, and that the omission of the father had to have been INTENTIONAL.

In this case, I cannot see AD or anyone in her family having the wherewithal to compose an obituary - sorry. And considering what I observe (JMO!!) to be BL's need for control, I cannot fathom him allowing anyone else to write the obit but himself.

I believe that BL intentionally omitted beloved Aunt Carey from Shaniya's obit for spiteful reasons.

JMO

Dum-Dum Davis

Hello everyone!

Could someone please catch me up. I'm so confused....

What is this about AD's prostitution charges being dropped

Thanks in advance !

I would still like these questions answered:

Did BL call SD at AD's at all in that five week period?

When AD called CLD and stated that she would never see SD again, why didn't she call BL immediately or simply take a seven minute drive over there?

Snipped

This statement was made by Aunt Carey along with packing her bag on October 31 for a weekend stay. Since that isn't true (Carey's statement on Oprah - last time she saw Shaniya was October 9th), I'd question the rest of the story.

I know songline isn't that the most dreadful act ... but I have read news stories about that.

:no: On a recent case involving the death of a little girl, the girl's father was omitted from the obituary. A poster familiar with the funeral industry shared that obits for children are regulated, and that the omission of the father had to have been INTENTIONAL.

In this case, I cannot see AD or anyone in her family having the wherewithal to compose an obituary - sorry. And considering what I observe (JMO!!) to be BL's need for control, I cannot fathom him allowing anyone else to write the obit but himself.

I believe that BL intentionally omitted beloved Aunt Carey from Shaniya's obit for spiteful reasons.

JMO

Dum-Dum Davis
That would be mean spirited.
but it may have been an oversight, and I am not certain who prepared it in the first place.

It looks like the obit was made by someone on AD's family side,not much mention of BL's family side,mostly Davis' side.

bold by me, to explain........
I'm from a small town in PA.
We just never bury our people here on Sundays.
It is very rare, I have never been to a Sunday funeral.
A viewing wake yes, but the funerals seem to be Mon thru Sat, so it seemed very odd to me.
As others have told me, in other parts of the country, funerals are done different.
in my faith we are not allowed to bury anyone on the Sabbath.

I know songline isn't that the most dreadful act ... but I have read news stories about that.

We always have a 'home sitter' at homes when people are at funerals/
it's been robberies here also in the past.
Even my husbands first wife's grave has been robbed.
We try to put flowers and things on her grave for the different seasons,
stolen 1/2 time.
Even her bronze vase!
Now we go simple sweet and cheap!
I usually just buy flowers and do my own arrangement from dollar stores, then no one wants to steal them!

I just pray that at this funeral, all people involved will put any personal clashes aside that they may have w/ each other for the sake of precious, beautiful, innocent little Shaniya and let it be a respecful and dignified service.

:rose: That's my prayer, too............but I have a feeling we may be in for quite a "performance" from one particular family member, kwim???

jmo

Hello everyone!

Thanks in advance !

This is not reference to the charges for child prostitution involving Shaniya. She allegedly was investigated previously for prostitution, but the charges were dropped. I don't have the link right now but I do recall reading it on one of the news outlets - WRAL.com or FayObserver.com? Maybe the local ABC news? Anyone have the link?

No.

He is the boy taken into foster care.

Oh,I see,when I was reading the obit,I was seeing it as BL's kids and didn't think about the other little boy being Shaniya's brother.I'll bet he has been questioned by LE for what he's seen and what has been done to him,the poor little child.I guess I made the mistake,because I don't see AD as a mother,just someone who sold her child.

That would be mean spirited.
but it may have been an oversight, and I am not certain who prepared it in the first place.

I hope someone corrects it for aunt Carey and Shaniya's memorial book.

Oh,I see,when I was reading the obit,I was seeing it as BL's kids and didn't think about the other little boy being Shaniya's brother.I'll bet he has been questioned by LE for what he's seen and what has been done to him,the poor little child.I guess I made the mistake,because I don't see AD as a mother,just someone who sold her child.

Would not be surprised the child has already been trained not to tell, or especially not to talk to cops.

I sure do hope he will be interviewed by a therapist that he thinks is a friend. someone that he enjoys playing with at first, and gains their trust.
If that child had been harmed and is still alive....He has been trained not to talk.

Sorry but that how the animals work.

I hope someone corrects it for aunt Carey and Shaniya's memorial book.
She was more then likely shaniyas favorite aunt.
I hope so too..... :(
It looks like it was prepared by ADs family.....
and most of their brains may be fried.

Hello everyone!

Thanks in advance !
I cant find the link, but the way I remember it is;
She was arrested for drugs and prostitution but she was NOT charged.

Not charged means they did not have a case to drop.

I was wondering if there was anyone that posts here, thats a local and are they going to services?

BTW I would would like to thank yall for not fussing at my typing.. I broke my finger (LOL My typing finger) no but for some reason it seems to make me all out of whack on the keyboard.

*part of quote respectfully snipped*

considering what I observe (JMO!!) to be BL's need for control, I cannot fathom him allowing anyone else to write the obit but himself.

I do think that BL or someone on his side of the family wrote the obit....but my reason being because of how she was described as enjoying girly things like fixing hair, riding her scooter, and being a kindergarten student.....all those things were associated w/ the dad....especially the scooter...you know, AD's family wouldn't have thought to include something like that....those things were part of Shaniya's world when w/ her dad.

But what is odd is that the funeral itself sounds like it's associated w/ AD's side of the family....since someone posted it's their church?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove