NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man - I never thought of that. They would probably steal the flowers off of Shaniya's grave given the chance.

Someone got a gun...anyone? That's how angry I am about this whole thing.

Mel

Sure do!!! Did you see my avatar LOL
But seriously I think BL had one stolen recently didn't he.

Nope, he NEVER said that before. This is why I love it when people continue to talk. :)

I know,I've thought that myself and when you get on camera with not much time to think about what you'll say,it can get interesting.I missed that Oprah show yesterday.I'll have to find a transcript or you tube on it.

Carey was not on the obit?That is sad,reminds me of when Somer's Dad wasn't,all differences should be put aside,it's a memorial to the child and the family that loves them.

I agree with you. We do not know what Mr. Lockhart was aware of before this horrendous murder. When asked by Oprah "It has been reported as you know, that Antoinette may have sold Shaniya into sex slavery to pay off a drug debt. Brad, what do you know about this?" Brad Lockhart replied "I don't know anything about that, just what I have been told"

I just wish people would listen to the facts before jumping to a conclusion and running with it.

This is the Youtube and this can be heard at 35 seconds.

http://www.veoh.com/browse/morelike/v19399035NKAq9CqF#watch=e121525fcyKEcYw

Oh,thank you,I should have read further,didn't realize someone had posted the link.I heard Cheyenne was on it.I wanted to see if Carey was,also.

http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/mother_killers.htm

(snip)
Korbin says there are usually clues that are obvious to those around parents who end up killing their children. "Prior to a homicide, lots of lay people know these men and women are having difficulty parenting. The public has to be better educated in recognizing how to intervene and how to support child abuse prevention," she said in an AAA press release.

Please watch Oprah's Youtube. This is NOT what he says at all. 35second in..

Thank you for the video. He didn't seem to know alot about bio-mom over 5 years, only that she lived in bad neighborhoods (which concerned him). He didn't acknowledge that she had a drug problem, or question the cigarette burns. How many 5 year olds walk into cigarettes or kerosene lamps.

Does anyone know where the burn was? I don't know - still get the ebby-jeebies watching the dad. Don't know what it is.

MOO

Mel

I know,I've thought that myself and when you get on camera with not much time to think about what you'll say,it can get interesting.I missed that Oprah show yesterday.I'll have to find a transcript or you tube on it.

Carey was not on the obit?That is sad,reminds me of when Somer's Dad wasn't,all differences should be put aside,it's a memorial to the child and the family that loves them.

Why is there a trust fund?MAM is in jail already,so it can't be for a reward in finding the perv.Has anyone found out is there was a case file for Shaniya with child services,as a go between with the father and mother?I mean were they involved in custody or visitation arrangements?

Why is there a trust fund?MAM is in jail already,so it can't be for a reward in finding the perv.

Yeah, not a fan of trust or memorial funds myself. IMO, they could ask people to donate directly to a funeral home for expenses, or an honest charity of their choice.

Kinda O/T, a new twist to fundraising. Using the victim's name to raise bail money for the perp? Who knew?

Police: Hit-run victim fundraiser used cash for suspect's bail
http://www.kgw.com/news/Fraudulent-Victim-Fundraiser-goes-to-Suspects-Bail-70669877.html

dont know if its been mentioned, but does anyone know if rape kits are being done on other children within that home? I truly hope so......jmo

There was 'rumor' at the beginning of the case that the mom sold Shaniya to cover a drug debt, but it was never confirmed.

The first I saw that info come from the dad was from the Oprah interview. Oprah asked him that. She said she'd heard that. The dad said he'd heard that too. Oprah also asked him about the mom being on drugs and he said he'd never seen any indication of it.

HTH
fran
I know but it still blows me away...this is the same guy that said he had no knowledge of any drugs.. ;)
But his son knew Mario was a felon ;)
so it blew me away that HE said this. Rather then saying something like We so not know it is still under investigation....

songline: From the last page on thread 19 this blew me away:
HOW DID BL KNOW THIS?????
He did not say that before....

-------
BL knows alot...and he knows he has watch his back with all the going ons in the group that is associated with AD JMO

This I totally believe.... :(

I wonder if the charges being dropped for prostitution and drugs is what made him think she cleaned up her act?

I do not think any type of custody arrangements were ever made legal. it had stated in an article "informal " Aunt Carey had stated that after the statement from AD about you will never see her again.. she knew they were going to have to do something about it ..

I wanted to post this earlier but I lost track of my thoughts...

Last nite we were talking about the little memorial pics and it was noted that a sign had been made to ask people to stop stealing items from the memorial site ..........

"Here's Your Sign" In all my life I have never heard of such a thing. People taking no stealing little memorial trinkets. I am just lost ............:banghead:

Well, it has happened before-- someone stole a Sponge Bob doll (or toy) from the Hasanni Campbell memorial site--in a nice section of Oakland...what can I say?

I am wondering who will attend the funeral (who should not be there).
Maybe LE will be on the lookout there for more perps in the case.
Hopefully everyone who abused little Shaniya will be arrested and go to jail.

Up here, funerals aren't held on Sundays, that I know.
That's why I thought it was odd.

Same here (Maine) passionflower, their held on Saturdays as Sunday is considered a day of worship and therefore it would interfere with other, nonfriends/family members of the deceased, getting to/having their Sunday services. I wouldn't be surprised if Shaniya's funeral is going to be more about saving sinners & leading all of those felons who deserve a second chance to the Lord, rather than about Shaniya's precious - but too damn short life! JMO - NMS

I'm not surprised he's saying that. Everyone has been saying it since AD was arrested. It's been said in many news articles I've read and every message board and comment section on news stories. It's likely he's just repeating what all of us have heard or read as well.
Yes but he handled it all differently before. so I expected him to say. He did not know and hopes it will get sorted out in the investigation.
It is a different way then BL has handled this before.

Go here to see Oprah
http://www.veoh.com/users/McKinley101

That is my channel also. I didn't upload it to YouTube.

Yep,sick pgs go to grave sites,take flowers and things,I know that,from my grandparents sites.It's so wicked.

I agree with you. We do not know what Mr. Lockhart was aware of before this horrendous murder. When asked by Oprah "It has been reported as you know, that Antoinette may have sold Shaniya into sex slavery to pay off a drug debt. Brad, what do you know about this?" Brad Lockhart replied "I don't know anything about that, just what I have been told"

I just wish people would listen to the facts before jumping to a conclusion and running with it.

This is the Youtube and this can be heard at 35 seconds.

If he's telling the truth, he's dumber than a box of rocks for not sensing that AD's home was a BAD place to leave his "precious daughter". She's precious to him but he would drop her off to stay at that crummy place? Ugh. Something is missing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove