NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know it was pattern do you personally know him

It was in listed several times in this forum and links. I can try to hunt them all down.
No, I don't personally know him.
Looking at patterns and trying to see what makes sense. It's just MOO.

I wonder if AD was made or offered to watch Shaniya's funeral and what her reaction was and if her reaction was recorded.

I bet she was offered the chance but refused. I can't imagine LE would deny her watching it on tv.

Wonder why she hasn't bonded out of jail. It looks like she has enough family members to raise $5,100.

It was not televised it was on the computer and she would not have access to that and also she is on lockdown for 23 hours a day. She mostly has not bonded out because $5100 will not even touch her bond. In NC if you are charged with a felony the bond id 30% and must be secured with property. I dont think any of her family has any property besided autos in cumberland.

WRAL has now made an archive page with all news stories, videos, etc, for Shaniya:

WRAL.com archive: Shaniya Davis case

http://www.wral.com/news/local/page/6459688/

All news stories: http://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/6459720/

All videos: http://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/6459798/

All documents: http://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/6459827/

911 audio: http://www.wral.com/news/local/audio/6439590/

Candlelight vigils slideshow: http://www.wral.com/news/local/image_gallery/6434223/

ETA: added links within archive for quick reference

November 23, 2009 12:38 PM
Shaniya Davis Grandmother: My Daughter, Antoinette Davis, "Did Not Harm Her Kids"

NEW YORK (CBS/AP) Ann Summers, grandmother of murdered 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, is strongly defending her daughter, who is accused of selling Shaniya as a sex slave to the man that, police, say, eventually killed her.

PICTURES: Shaniya Davis Found Dead
PICTURES: Shaniya Davis' Vigil

"She did not harm her kids. I was there, I should know," Summers said of her daughter Antoinette Davis.

Summers had more choice words for Mario Andrette McNeill, the man accused of raping and killing Shaniya on the same day her mother reported her missing.

"To me, he ain't nothing but a maggot. He's going to get what comes to him," Summers said outside court.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/23/crimesider/entry5749180.shtml

I don't know if they would need one or not. If so, I would think the mh park manager or owner would have to give permission too.

But I do know they took bags of evidence and photos; therefore, I would think there would have to be a formal report.

If there is one, I would love to see it because it looked like they took quite a bit of things out of the home.

Well looks like they either got or didn't need permission to search.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 62
  • csi.jpg
    csi.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 57
Shaniya Davis Grandmother: My Daughter, Antoinette Davis, "Did Not Harm Her Kids"

NEW YORK (CBS/AP) Ann Summers, grandmother of murdered 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, is strongly defending her daughter, who is accused of selling Shaniya as a sex slave to the man that, police, say, eventually killed her.

"She did not harm her kids. I was there, I should know," Summers said of her daughter Antoinette Davis.

Summers had more choice words for Mario Andrette McNeill, the man accused of raping and killing Shaniya on the same day her mother reported her missing.

"To me, he ain't nothing but a maggot. He's going to get what comes to him," Summers said outside court.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/23/crimesider/entry5749180.shtml

BBM....................and she ALLOWED all her grandchildren to live in filth???
I do not believe this grandmother at all!

I knew I had that name "Sleepy Hollow" from somewhere. A horror/mystery movie starring Johnny Depp has the same name. Creepy.

BBM....................and she ALLOWED all her grandchildren to live in filth???
I do not believe this grandmother at all!

I'm not defending any one here, but unfortunatley some people see nothing wrong with it.

One of my good friends had a beautiful baby with her husband, super great parents, very loving kind patient, but she lived in filth and I mean worse then what you saw in the pics of that trailer of AD.
Once a week I would go clean her house. She came from a very wealthy family and never learned how to clean or do laundry because she always had maids growing up...but she did not see anything wrong with the conditions in the home. I had to teach her how to clean and even still it was filthy she just didnt get it...:)

Respectfully BBM

I also find the hotel thing confusing. If the sexual abuse began when Shaniya arrived at trailer then why suddenly, all these weeks later, does MAM take her off to a hotel? Why does he let himself be seen on video with little angel? If he did not know he was on video then why not just kill her at the hotel? Why then leave the hotel and then murder her somewhere enroute to the dumpsite?? Why if momster was on board with the abuse does she then call 911. So many whys in this case, so many questions, too few answers.
I've always thought that she called 911 and made up her answers as she went along to the dispatcher because Shaniya's dad and aunt were going to be coming for her shortly. She knew she had to put in a missing person's call. She had "sold" Shaniya away to MAM for a drug debt and Shaniya would not be with her anymore IMO. I also think that the murder may have been planned or discussed between the two of them because the abuse had been ongoing and they knew that if Shaniya ever went back or talked to her dad or aunt C anymore she would tell what had been happening to her and AD and MAM both would be in trouble. JMO.

Maybe Shaniya and the hotel weren't directly related.
Maybe his drug connection had a room there, maybe he had a pick up to make at a certain time, like 7 a.m. He couldn't leave Shaniya alone in the car and he couldn't skip his appointment.
He gets to the hotel, goes to his connection, and he leaves.
In large quantities, it wouldn't be a hand to hand deal, and over. There's the weighing, packaging, sampling. Large quantity deals take a little bit of time, and a lot of dealers tell their customers to hang around for a little while, so it doesn't look suspicious with people in and out.
Is there any way that he could have had other business that would have put him at the hotel at that date and time, and by coincidence, it happened to be the day that he had Shaniya?

I find it strange the police did not take a carseat from MAM's car. Must not have been one. Now that really makes me wonder was that another childs coat and pants in the car? How many more victims are out there from this monster.

I find it strange the police did not take a carseat from MAM's car. Must not have been one. Now that really makes me wonder was that another childs coat and pants in the car? How many more victims are out there from this monster.

Does MAM have kids? I thought he did????

The look on Shaniya's face in that video, makes me weep.

Can you imagine how alone and abandoned that baby felt if she hadn't spoken with her dad or Aunt (primary caregiver) in 5 weeks!! I can not for the life of me understand what these people, who cared for her for 5 years were thinking!! Legal parent or not, her aunt had been her
"surrogate mother" her whole life. How could they hand this baby over and walk away without a huge blown out battle???

He has 5 other kids, I find it hard to believe he never had to do the custody/child support dance, which means he would have an attorney!

Call CPS? that would have been way down on my list; after 911, after a lawyer, after the "threat" issued by the bio-mom.
They would have found me parked outside the feces covered box, 24/7 video camera in hand...

I have a feeling that there was no child custody case because if a judge sees that all his other children are with other people I cant see how a Judge would view this a a favorable thing.
BUT IMO he should have set it up long ago that Aunt Carrie has all the legal rights. MOO

"She did not harm her kids. I was there, I should know." Summers said of her daughter Antoinette Davis.

Summers had more choice words for Mario Andrette McNeill, the man accused of raping and killing Shaniya on the same day her mother reported her missing. "To me, he ain't nothing but a maggot. He's going to get what comes to him," Summers said outside court.

Hmmm, just like the aunt that lived in the trailer - SHE WAS THERE and we STILL haven't heard a peep from her... I can't believe there are no additional charges in this case. You CAN'T tell me someone lives with someone and they have NO IDEA what's going on? Sounds to me like she's been laying low so that no one checks into her lifestyle!

I stilll say they should charge all of the Davis family. Especially if they can prove they KNEW that drugs were being sold out of the trailer (and prostitution) with children living there.

Still holding out hope for additional charges soon!

Rest in Peace Beautiful Shaniya!

I promise to read thread when I get home !! iIam at work .. so I gotta hurry LOL Any news at all anything....... any change???/
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member