NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he already handled the uncontrollable urge....The picture of the baby in the elevator stoped my heart beat, she does not look OK to me....
I thing he just went for a 2nd round and shoved a rag down her mouth a bit too far.

I guess if we could be certain they were on their way out... I strongly suspect the abuse was going on thruout Shaniya's stay (likely also the reason she was withdrawn from school). But I'm still somewhat stuck on the timestamp of that photo which, according to some reads just before 7am. (Where were they between 6:11am and 7 eg? And between 7 amd 7:30 when they were finally seen exiting lobby?) These two factors are making the timeline very difficult for me to establish with any certainty. Thank God LE's got alot more to work w! "Ongoing investigation" = more arrests to come!

:parrot:

Someone abducting a child is going to beeline it for behind closed doors... Myself I think he was just too high or consumed w his disgusting urges to even think clearly of cameras or to consider consequences obviously...

I imagine jail birds DO think of the consequences of going back to jail........Unless they liked it there, which is also a possibility :waitasec: who knows how those efed up minds work?

Shaniya's obituary: ~~snipped and BBM~~

Shaniya N. Davis

FAYETTEVILLE - Miss Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5, of 7935 Lester Drive, passed away Monday, Nov. 16, 2009. ..... She leaves behind to cherish her memories her father, Bradley W. Lockhart of Fayetteville; her mother, Antoinette Davis of Fayetteville; paternal grandparents, William and Stephanie Raynor of Lexington Park, Md.; maternal grandparents, Carl and Priscilla Summers; maternal great-grandmother, Sarah Davis; maternal great-great-grandmother, Hunter Blue; four brothers, Byron Coleman of Charlotte, Alijah Fogle of Titusville, Fla., Chavez Lockhart and Joe Davis, both of Fayetteville; two sisters, Michele Coleman of Michigan and Cheyenne Lockhart of Fayetteville; two aunts, Brenda Davis and Sara Davis; four great-aunts, Patricia Davis, Leona Davis, Caroline Davis and Yvonne Mitchell; six great-uncles, Mike Davis, Levon Davis, Derrick Davis, Sylvester Davis, Larry Mitchell and Arthur Cromartie of Fayetteville; her second family, Tyrongella Davis and the Turner family of Raeford. She had a host of other cousins and relatives.

Where is the aunt who took care of her most of her life?

Where IS Carey in there??? Wow... wonder who wrote this? Lots of Momster's relatives .. probably someone on that side?

I guess if we could be certain they were on their way out... I strongly suspect the abuse was going on thruout Shaniya's stay (likely also the reason she was withdrawn from school). But I'm still somewhat stuck on the timestamp of that photo which, according to some reads just before 7am. (Where were they between 6:11am and 7 eg? And between 7 amd 7:30 when they were finally seen exiting lobby?) These two factors are making the timeline very difficult for me to determine w any certainty. TG LE's got alot more to work w!!

I do not know how that photo time stamp works. is it recording a time when it sees a person, or when it is printed???
He had only 45 minutes in the hotel he does not need a lot more time for a quickie and a clean up.... I cant believe I just typed that. :sick:

I imagine jail birds DO think of the consequences of going back to jail........Unless they liked it there, which is also a possibility :waitasec: who knows how those efed up minds work?

I doubt it. The scary part is for every time they're finally caught, I shudder to think how many times they get away w it.

And I'm beginning to think the "Daviseseses" aren't a last name, it's a cult... a sub-culture in which familial lines are blurred, nobody raises children--they either fend, or fall thru the cracks while their "parents" do all the playing. :mad:

Ok for any who might not realize, I was being figurative here, not literal... I am not seriously suggesting this was an official cult, but that there's something odd about the way the name appears interwoven thru several generations of confusing intrafamilial ties, along w poor parent-child boundaries. There, hopefully that's a little clearer. :crazy:

Where did she say they were friends? i have only seen the interview on the porch where she says she knew AD, they didn't get along, but she didn't wish this on anybody, regardless. (Paraphrased, my own ghetto translation.)

I really want to see this interview now, any idea what thread? I'll gladly go look.

I hate missing stuff.

Her speech is not easy to listen to she sound awful like she is either chewing on rocks or has a mouthful of hot potatoes. :waitasec:
But she said she used to "chill" with her "you know what I mean"......She said Chill and you know what I mean several times.
she speaks like a ding bat. Yes I am judgemental and I am not apologizing for it :)

I do not know how that photo time stamp works. is it recording a time when it sees a person, or when it is printed???
He had only 45 minutes in the hotel he does not need a lot more time for a quickie and a clean up.... I cant believe I just typed that. :sick:

fyi, hth

~snip~

The next day, investigators got their first break when a hotel worker in Sanford reported seeing a girl resembling Shaniya with a man at the Comfort Suites.

That led to the discovery of surveillance video of Shaniya being carried by a man police have identified as McNeill. The video was time stamped 6:11 a.m.
Police have said Shaniya was alive when she left the hotel about 11/2hours later.
Early on Nov. 13 - a Friday - McNeill turned himself in to police and admitted he had taken the girl.

In an affidavit for a warrant to search McNeill's Mitsubishi Galant, investigators said McNeill told them he picked Shaniya up in front of her home and drove her to the hotel.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/19/953846

Her speech is not easy to listen to she sound awful like she is either chewing on rocks or has a mouthful of hot potatoes. :waitasec:
But she said she used to "chill" with her "you know what I mean"......She said Chill and you know what I mean several times.
she speaks like a ding bat. Yes I am judgemental and I am not apologizing for it :)

Yeah, I went back and watched it.
It's just ghetto speak, I'm fluent in it. This whole freakin city is the ghetto.
(See why I want out of here?)

I doubt it. The scary part is for every time they're finally caught, I shudder to think how many times they get away w it.

Well this "A" hole for sure has had a life of crime from a young age. I guess it is a very good thing that he will be retired now to hotel stay for life.

Ok for any who might not realize, I was being figurative here, not literal... I am not seriously suggesting this was an official cult, but that there's something odd about the way the name appears interwoven thru several generations of confusing intrafamilial ties, along w poor parent-child boundaries. There, hopefully that's a little clearer. :crazy:

many a truth is said in just...LOL

She might not have been able to walk, I'll agree there.
But that might have been due to 3-5 weeks of constant sexual abuse. We don't know how long this was going on. The day she was killed could have been the first time she was raped, but somehow, I doubt it.
He may have carried her because he had to. Or he may have thought it looked more normal for her to carry her, given the time and that she had no shoes.
It looked odd to me for him to be carrying her... especially with her with no shoes. Usually a parent gets a child ready to leave with shoes on (particularly a child old enough to walk i.e. a child her age old enough to put their shoes on themselves). Also, it was odd for him to check into a hotel with a child for just an hour and then leave. I'm assuming that's why the hotel clerk notified the police (also the fact that the child looked like Shaniya).

The mom's 911 call was just too wierd IMO...I think she was just too messed up to keep her lies straight IMO.

fyi, hth

~snip~

The next day, investigators got their first break when a hotel worker in Sanford reported seeing a girl resembling Shaniya with a man at the Comfort Suites.

That led to the discovery of surveillance video of Shaniya being carried by a man police have identified as McNeill. The video was time stamped 6:11 a.m.
Police have said Shaniya was alive when she left the hotel about 11/2hours later.
Early on Nov. 13 - a Friday - McNeill turned himself in to police and admitted he had taken the girl.

In an affidavit for a warrant to search McNeill's Mitsubishi Galant, investigators said McNeill told them he picked Shaniya up in front of her home and drove her to the hotel.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/19/953846

I could have sworn I read walked in 6:11AM was out about 7:00...(memory not good no more) Thanks for the info 2 hours makes me more furious...:furious:

It looked odd to me for him to be carrying her... especially with her with no shoes. Usually a parent gets a child ready to leave with shoes on (particularly a child old enough to walk i.e. a child her age old enough to put their shoes on themselves). Also, it was odd for him to check into a hotel with a child for just an hour and then leave. I'm assuming that's why the hotel clerk notified the police (also the fact that the child looked like Shaniya).

The mom's 911 call was just too wierd IMO...I think she was just too messed up to keep her lies straight IMO.
They only need shoes if they are going to walk...
I think he planned to keep her down.
I don't like how the baby looks but I can not comment on it, it is freaking me out...I just do not think she can walk.
Or if she can it would be a funny kind of walk that would have red flagged him in seconds.

Moms 911 call was not innocent at all. IMO

It is something really disgusting....that is going on in that clan.

That name Davis is running through all of them :waitasec:
So you may have a point.

:nerves: Think I might run down to the courthouse and change my last name.

Signed: Dum-Dum Davis

Well I've read many times over and over again about how we need stricter laws. I do agree there are lot of states and various laws that need to be enforced, changed, or even made, but I think the answer is more complicated than that.

You can make the toughest laws in the world and yes that might deter some, but I think the problem is something that no one wants to admit. The issue is how can you change what is in people's hearts? No law out there is gonna make pedophiles, abusers, rapist, or murders reform. What about parents who neglect their children? This has been going on since the dawn of time. How do you stop a mother from wanting to kill her children? What law can govern that? Yeah you can prosecute to the full extend of the law and even shoot them or hang them, but still the bottom line is someone has been kill, abused, raped etc. Damaged done.

I really just dont see a solution to this issue. I have pondered it many ways to sunday and I don't have an answer. Is it therapy? I know that regarding a kid getting abused by parents you can reform the child welfare system. That would help a lot. But when it comes to adults that prey on our children then I'm at a loss. It seems like there is more and more child *advertiser censored* out there than ever before. Those that have been convicted can be tracked, but it seems that there are so many out there in the shadows.

Or what about serial killers? I guess people can be more aware of their neighbors and stuff, but in America we are very self absorbed. I've been in the same neighborhood for 3 years and I don't know my neighbors. I know the teen next doors name but thats cause my nephew went to school with her. thats it.

Our country has issues and I think it's time people dig a bit deeper instead of just blaming the system or so called "liberal" judges or whatever. The problem is more than just laws. Our whole collective compass as a nation has become eskewed.

From Obit...Shaniya's second family - does this mean very close caregivers?

Is it possible the reason Aunt Carey's name wasn't listed is because she falls under the second family?

They only need shoes if they are going to walk...
I think he planned to keep her down.
I don't like how the baby looks but I can not comment on it, it is freaking me out...I just do not think she can walk.
Or if she can it would be a funny kind of walk that would have red flagged him in seconds.

Moms 911 call was not innocent at all. IMO

Add to that according to the search warrant he checked in with her. He stood at the desk and got a room for them.

I never said him carrying her would have looked normal, but maybe he thought it did. Or at least more normal than her walking without shoes...or she may have been too badly hurt to walk.

I think there had to be a reason for taking her to the upscale hotel, 30 miles away, instead of just to the closest notell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon