NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's the one I saw, where she says she and the female Davis's had problems. I didn't hear anything about friends. USED to be cool, USED to chill with. Why used to? What happened?

Maybe BD stole MAM from her,or behind her back :twocents:

We know what hotel, we know when.
We haven't heard what room. Or anything about the room being processed...or anything about any evidence that may have come from that room.
Leads me to believe it was not actually rented by him, or LE doesn't know the room number.

MOO.

I thought we'd heard about towels ... ?

Add to that according to the search warrant he checked in with her. He stood at the desk and got a room for them.

I know he could have pretended he was her father.
But I wish that 911 call was made when he did register...:(

Did we?

If it's here somewhere, then I'll gladly say I was wrong.
I'll go hunt for it, unless someone knows where to point me.

Wasn't if very early on they said something about the dogs finding her scent on a towel in the motel?

When I saw the tape, it surprised me that she was holding onto his arm. It's almost like she knew him. I'm still not so sure that he is the one that violated her. I think he may have been transporting her.

They waited and did not charge him with rape at first. only after the tests came back.
At first they charged him with kidnapping only - the other charges came later.
I am convinced they had a great reason to charge.

that is why her mom is not totally charged yet...waiting to get it right about her too.

From Obit...Shaniya's second family - does this mean very close caregivers?

Is it possible the reason Aunt Carey's name wasn't listed is because she falls under the second family?

My guess is the Caroline Davis listed as her aunt is "Carrie."

I thought we'd heard about towels ... ?

No, sorry. The towels stem from a discussion we had here. Some thought Shaniya was holding a towel in her hand in the hotel picture.

As far as I know, this has never been confirmed.

We haven't heard what room. Or anything about the room being processed...or anything about any evidence that may have come from that room.

Leads me to believe it was not actually rented by him, or LE doesn't know the room number.

MOO.

LE did search the room. The scent of Shaniya was found on a towel. No other evidence was found.

I wonder if they actually found more evidence in the room but not releasing info. to the public.

See the last couple of sentences in this article.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2413670/shaniya_a_young_life_interrupted.html?cat=49

ok, so on page 7 where it states his charge of kidnapping & talks about "without the consent of the victim's parent or guardian", I was thinking perhaps that's why he had such a chesire-cat grin on his face (in his mugshot) - because he thought they couldn't make kidnapping charges stick if he had permission from AD (this was prior to her body being found)

sorry if this has been covered - I'm kinda trying to make sense of his seemingly arrogant facial expression (I think part of it is that he could afford a lawyer too)

Now maybe we can call the Pharmaceutical industry and see if they can make a pill to heal the mind. I DOUBT IT.
Just kidding......
The mind is the key to everything including the heart.
The education system is not attended to very well in the USA, and the family is not as tight a unit as it used to be, the Church is excused for molesting boys, and (I do not intend to insult anyone but it is the truth) so it is BROKEN.
I do think that we need far more LE then what we currently have, Internet brought us an entire new set pf pervs....and it is hard to keep up.
I think we have enough unemployment that it can be done.
I think certain areas will need more policing then it gets.
I also think convicts should remain in jail for their entire term no time off, or go home at half time.

Yes, I agree in most area more LE is needed and more Teachers. I know there is a huge teacher shortage here in Texas.

Depending on the crime I believe that most should serve their time, but once again it depends on what state you are in. Texas is not very forgiving if you commit three felonies. We have the three stikes rule here. Child welfare and CPS should be better funded and manned too. I am very harsh. I think if people cant take care of children then their rights and money should be taken away and even sterilization if necessary, but I know that will not happen.

All of those things and more will help, but I cant help believe that there is something rotten in the wood as my mom would say. I see it. Teens are bit more disrespectful and fearless than in my day and i'm 30! The internet has introduced a whole heap of issues where pedo's can unite and remain undetected.

It just seems there are more missing kids, more neglected kids, and more killers out there. I know there are those that will argue that cause of constant media attention everything is falsely magnified, but I strongly, strongly disagree with that. Yes media has allow us to get news quickly from around the nation. Cases blow up because of the media, but lingering in the background is....something else. I cant put my finger on it and i'm not religious, but there is a stink and a decay in this country. And I really don't think that anyone or anything can do anything about it. Like blood stains in a carpet. You can use remover to remove some, lighten the stain, wash it but still it's there.

MOO.
They will never tell you which room because nobody will ever want that room. Bad for business.
IMHO they need to give the room a face lift. I know it is a new hotel.

but I do want to hear about any evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*