NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<respectfully snipped>
Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, was on unsupervised probation when police say he kidnapped 5-year-old Shaniya on Nov. 10. He is accused of raping and killing her the same day.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953074[/QUOTE]

Oh does that mean that since he broke probation they might finally throw the book at him...THIS TIME??? We'll see!!!!

From Obit...Shaniya's second family - does this mean very close caregivers?

Is it possible the reason Aunt Carey's name wasn't listed is because she falls under the second family?

Other aunts were mentioned.

<respectfully snipped>
Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, was on unsupervised probation when police say he kidnapped 5-year-old Shaniya on Nov. 10. He is accused of raping and killing her the same day.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953074

Oh does that mean that since he broke probation they might finally throw the book at him...THIS TIME??? We'll see!!!![/QUOTE]

Wait a minute, there's another article that says he should have been on probation, but it was terminated early....
Gotta go link hunting.

ETA: I have no idea how the quote got broken.

Okay, his supervised probation was ended early, and he was allowed to stay on unsupervised probation. My mistake, I get it now.

I agree. But who's to say he didn't rape her once in the car on the way, conduct his business at the hotel and rape and kill her after they left?
And I didn't mean he couldn't leave her out of concern for her, but that she could have gotten away.

I don't know if I even believe this, but there has to be some explanation for the hotel.

That is what I would like to know.

It kind of seems,

He's carrying her like she belongs to him.

It reminds me of getting a puppy. I carried her around because it kept her under control. She was less likely to run amok and do something unexpected.

:nerves: Think I might run down to the courthouse and change my last name.

Signed: Dum-Dum Davis
You don't have to do that. I know some great Davis's
But it may be a great Idea to MOVE out of that area.
That Davis clan is not one you want to align with at all....LOL

It kind of seems,

He's carrying her like she belongs to him.

It reminds me of getting a puppy. I carried her around because it kept her under control. She was less likely to run amok and do something unexpected.

When I saw the tape, it surprised me that she was holding onto his arm. It's almost like she knew him. I'm still not so sure that he is the one that violated her. I think he may have been transporting her.

Add to that according to the search warrant he checked in with her. He stood at the desk and got a room for them.

Sorry if I am reading this wrong. Had to step away for a few and now trying to catch up.

He probably left her in the car while he was renting the room and then went and carried her in. This may have been what tipped the hotel employee off.

MAM probably looked geeked up when checking it and it tipped off the clerk that something wasn't right about him.

I wonder how he paid for it. According to the comfort suites website, the starting rate is $99.00. I know he could have probably paid cash, but I thought you had to have a credit card in order to rent a room.

He doesn't strike me as the type to have a credit card and I thought you are required to have a credit card, even if paying cash, in order for the motel/hotel to be able to charge for any damages are done to the room.

Any thoughts?

When I saw the tape, it surprised me that she was holding onto his arm. It's almost like she knew him. I'm still not so sure that he is the one that violated her. I think he may have been transporting her.

I think they have his dna and that is why he was charged with rape.

Aww no offense "dum-dum" (don't take it personal lol) :hug:

For those interested in listening again here is the video of interview w MAM's baby mama AA

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XCU620xZwI"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

:parrot:

can someone take pity on me & post a link to the search warrant please?

I can't find it ...

Well, they must have found his DNA during the preliminary autopsy in order to file 1st degree rape charges.

That leads me to believe he is indeed the one who violated her.

However, I am not sure he is the only one that violated her. JMO.

Well I've read many times over and over again about how we need stricter laws. I do agree there are lot of states and various laws that need to be enforced, changed, or even made, but I think the answer is more complicated than that.

You can make the toughest laws in the world and yes that might deter some, but I think the problem is something that no one wants to admit. The issue is how can you change what is in people's hearts? No law out there is gonna make pedophiles, abusers, rapist, or murders reform. What about parents who neglect their children? This has been going on since the dawn of time. How do you stop a mother from wanting to kill her children? What law can govern that? Yeah you can prosecute to the full extend of the law and even shoot them or hang them, but still the bottom line is someone has been kill, abused, raped etc. Damaged done.

I really just dont see a solution to this issue. I have pondered it may ways to sunday and I don't have an answer. Is it therapy? I know that regarding a kid getting abused by parents you can reform the child welfare system. That would help a lot. But when it comes to adults that prey on our children then I'm at a loss. It seems like there is more and more child *advertiser censored* out there than ever before. Those that have been convicted can be tracked, but it seems that there are so many out there in the shadows.

Or what about serial killers? I guess people can be more aware of their neighbors and stuff, but in American we are very self absorbed. I've been in the same neighborhood for 3 years and I don't know my neighbors. I know the teen next doors name but thats cause my nephew went to school with her. thats it.

Our country has issues and I think it's time people dig a bit deeper instead of just blaming the system or so called "liberal" judges or whatever. The problem is more than just laws. Our whole collective compass as a nation has become eskewed.

I totally agree with you, unfortunately. This is scary stuff.

Sorry if I am reading this wrong. Had to step away for a few and now trying to catch up.

He probably left her in the car while he was renting the room and then went and carried her in. This may have been what tipped the hotel employee off.

MAM probably looked geeked up when checking it and it tipped off the clerk that something wasn't right about him.

I wonder how he paid for it. According to the comfort suites website, the starting rate is $99.00. I know he could have probably paid cash, but I thought you had to have a credit card in order to rent a room.

He doesn't strike me as the type to have a credit card and I thought you are required to have a credit card, even if paying cash, in order for the motel/hotel to be able to charge for any damages are done to the room.

Any thoughts?

I have stayed in alot of motels and never had to have a credit card, just a drivers license. The police say he admited taking her there, I wonder what his excuse was to them.

Ooh... I thought that wasn't in yet.

Prelim would give them enough to charge him. You can have a blood type match in a matter of hours. It's not full DNA, but it would be probable cause to charge him.

Well I've read many times over and over again about how we need stricter laws. I do agree there are lot of states and various laws that need to be enforced, changed, or even made, but I think the answer is more complicated than that.

You can make the toughest laws in the world and yes that might deter some, but I think the problem is something that no one wants to admit. The issue is how can you change what is in people's hearts? No law out there is gonna make pedophiles, abusers, rapist, or murders reform. What about parents who neglect their children? This has been going on since the dawn of time. How do you stop a mother from wanting to kill her children? What law can govern that? Yeah you can prosecute to the full extend of the law and even shoot them or hang them, but still the bottom line is someone has been kill, abused, raped etc. Damaged done.

I really just dont see a solution to this issue. I have pondered it may ways to sunday and I don't have an answer. Is it therapy? I know that regarding a kid getting abused by parents you can reform the child welfare system. That would help a lot. But when it comes to adults that prey on our children then I'm at a loss. It seems like there is more and more child *advertiser censored* out there than ever before. Those that have been convicted can be tracked, but it seems that there are so many out there in the shadows.

Or what about serial killers? I guess people can be more aware of their neighbors and stuff, but in American we are very self absorbed. I've been in the same neighborhood for 3 years and I don't know my neighbors. I know the teen next doors name but that's cause my nephew went to school with her. that's it.

Our country has issues and I think it's time people dig a bit deeper instead of just blaming the system or so called "liberal" judges or whatever. The problem is more than just laws. Our whole collective compass as a nation has become eskewed.

Now maybe we can call the Pharmaceutical industry and see if they can make a pill to heal the mind. I DOUBT IT.
Just kidding......
The mind is the key to everything including the heart.
The education system is not attended to very well in the USA, and the family is not as tight a unit as it used to be, the Church is excused for molesting boys, and (I do not intend to insult anyone but it is the truth) so it is BROKEN.
I do think that we need far more LE then what we currently have, Internet brought us an entire new set pf pervs....and it is hard to keep up.
I think we have enough unemployment that it can be done.
I think certain areas will need more policing then it gets.
I also think convicts should remain in jail for their entire term no time off, or go home at half time.

We know what hotel, we know when.
We haven't heard what room. Or anything about the room being processed...or anything about any evidence that may have come from that room.

Leads me to believe it was not actually rented by him, or LE doesn't know the room number.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member