NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it strange the police did not take a carseat from MAM's car. Must not have been one. Now that really makes me wonder was that another childs coat and pants in the car? How many more victims are out there from this monster.

He does have a child and one coming, but there may be other victims. He did not begin his life as a pedophile this month :mad: :no: :no:

I'm trying to figure out if there is any way that the pants and jacket could have belonged to the same child. Like if the pants ran bigger than an average 24 month and the jacket ran smaller than an average 4T.

Another thing. I sincerely hope they have checked on MAM's daughter.
Not to be mean, but even though AA says she sees no sign of molestation, she doesn't seem like the world's most perceptive person.

I'm trying to figure out if there is any way that the pants and jacket could have belonged to the same child. Like if the pants ran bigger than an average 24 month and the jacket ran smaller than an average 4T.

They could IMO I always bought jackets bigger for my kids. Or the jacket could be a hand me down?

Maybe Shaniya and the hotel weren't directly related.
Maybe his drug connection had a room there, maybe he had a pick up to make at a certain time, like 7 a.m. He couldn't leave Shaniya alone in the car and he couldn't skip his appointment.
He gets to the hotel, goes to his connection, and he leaves.
In large quantities, it wouldn't be a hand to hand deal, and over. There's the weighing, packaging, sampling. Large quantity deals take a little bit of time, and a lot of dealers tell their customers to hang around for a little while, so it doesn't look suspicious with people in and out.
Is there any way that he could have had other business that would have put him at the hotel at that date and time, and by coincidence, it happened to be the day that he had Shaniya?
I still think a 5 year old should be walking not carried as he carried her. I think maybe she could not walk. :waitasec:
maybe he has had her since the night before around 3 when he dumped the blanket...the 5#0 story of Mom putting her on the sofa IMHO is BS. She did not look right to me in the elevator photo at all. It could have been a drug pick up, but the damage looks like it had already been done at least once on that day.

Another thing. I sincerely hope they have checked on MAM's daughter.
Not to be mean, but even though AA says she sees no sign of molestation, she doesn't seem like the world's most perceptive person.

That is the understatement of the year LOL

I promise to read thread when I get home !! iIam at work .. so I gotta hurry LOL Any news at all anything....... any change???/
Thanks

No changes that I know of but it is only Monday....
Keep your chin up. :)

In the search warrant of MAM's car did it say what kind of pants were found in the car and it did say there was a dollar in the back pocket right?

I'll look for the link, but they were 24 month size, and I think there was a dollar in the pocket, but I'm not sure.
I think there was also a 4T coat?

Thanks! So, the clothes could belong to that child.....at least the 2T pants?

Catching up. Yes MAM's child is nearly 1-1/2 years. The 24 mos pants anyway most likely belong to her. 4T jacket could just be a handmedown, it's not quite as worrisome to me since learning daughter's age--IIRC she was born in June '08.

:parrot:

November 23, 2009 12:38 PM
Shaniya Davis Grandmother: My Daughter, Antoinette Davis, "Did Not Harm Her Kids"

"She did not harm her kids. I was there, I should know." Summers said of her daughter Antoinette Davis.

Summers had more choice words for Mario Andrette McNeill, the man accused of raping and killing Shaniya on the same day her mother reported her missing. "To me, he ain't nothing but a maggot. He's going to get what comes to him," Summers said outside court.

Hmmm, just like the aunt that lived in the trailer - SHE WAS THERE and we STILL haven't heard a peep from her... I can't believe there are no additional charges in this case. You CAN'T tell me someone lives with someone and they have NO IDEA what's going on? Sounds to me like she's been laying low so that no one checks into her lifestyle!

I still say they should charge all of the Davis family. Especially if they can prove they KNEW that drugs were being sold out of the trailer (and prostitution) with children living there.

Still holding out hope for additional charges soon!

Rest in Peace Beautiful Shaniya!
It is hardly unusual for a MOM NOT to cover for her children. Or to easily believe the worst about her children.
Incidentally OT: her mom is a stunning older woman.

I still think a 5 year old should be walking not carried as he carried her. I think maybe she could not walk. :waitasec:
maybe he has had her since the night before around 3 when he dumped the blanket...the 5#0 story of Mom putting her on the sofa IMHO is BS. She did not look right to me in the elevator photo at all. It could have been a drug pick up, but the damage looks like it had already been done at least once on that day.

She might not have been able to walk, I'll agree there.
But that might have been due to 3-5 weeks of constant sexual abuse. We don't know how long this was going on. The day she was killed could have been the first time she was raped, but somehow, I doubt it.
He may have carried her because he had to. Or he may have thought it looked more normal for her to carry her, given the time and that she had no shoes.

Maybe Shaniya and the hotel weren't directly related.
Maybe his drug connection had a room there, maybe he had a pick up to make at a certain time, like 7 a.m. He couldn't leave Shaniya alone in the car and he couldn't skip his appointment.
He gets to the hotel, goes to his connection, and he leaves.
In large quantities, it wouldn't be a hand to hand deal, and over. There's the weighing, packaging, sampling. Large quantity deals take a little bit of time, and a lot of dealers tell their customers to hang around for a little while, so it doesn't look suspicious with people in and out.
Is there any way that he could have had other business that would have put him at the hotel at that date and time, and by coincidence, it happened to be the day that he had Shaniya?

IMO I doubt someone w the uncontrollable urge to rape a child is gonna stop and conduct a little business along the way, nor would someone who could murder a child hesitate to leave them alone in a car for a minute... kwim? Just sayin. JMO

Finane' is caucasion. We have no idea how much she REALLy knows about BL.
Remember she is 2,000+ miles away from the true BL.
This deception type of thing happened to my friend.
Long distance romances can be the worse nightare for someone!
I think the gal just entered the 'twilight zone',
maybe sh will think twice about BL.
NOT because of his children, just because of him!!!
I said several thread back.
:) HMMM wonder if her family is not talking her out of this Prince Charming. LOL
Yes after hearing all about some of the caliber of trash in his life, amongst some other things about responsibility she may be running real fast....if she is not pregnant too.
There is something in the water over there they all seem get preg without thinking.... :(

Someone abducting a child is going to beeline it for behind closed doors... Myself I think he was just too high or consumed w his disgusting urges to even think clearly of cameras or to consider consequences obviously...

During the graveside service, white doves were released while people pressed in on the family with cameras flashing and video cameras rolling.

Teenagers Kaneesha Battle and Kenicia Gooden took footage with their cell phones. The young women said they felt like a part of history and planned to keep the footage to remind themselves of Shaniya's tragic death.

After the family had left, a few onlookers picked flowers from large, standing floral arrangements and made their own little bouquets to take home.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/23/954682

IMO I doubt someone w the uncontrollable urge to rape a child is gonna stop and conduct a little business along the way, nor would someone who could murder a child hesitate to leave them alone in a car for a minute... kwim? Just sayin.

I agree. But who's to say he didn't rape her once in the car on the way, conduct his business at the hotel and rape and kill her after they left?
And I didn't mean he couldn't leave her out of concern for her, but that she could have gotten away.

I don't know if I even believe this, but there has to be some explanation for the hotel.

IMO I doubt someone w the uncontrollable urge to rape a child is gonna stop and conduct a little business along the way, nor would someone who could murder a child hesitate to leave them alone in a car for a minute... kwim? Just sayin. JMO

I think he already handled the uncontrollable urge....The picture of the baby in the elevator stoped my heart beat, she does not look OK to me....
I thing he just went for a 2nd round and shoved a rag down her mouth a bit too far.

Shaniya's obituary:

Shaniya N. Davis

FAYETTEVILLE - Miss Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5, of 7935 Lester Drive, passed away Monday, Nov. 16, 2009. Shaniya was a happy, loving and friendly little girl. She was a good little helper around the house. She loved to play dress up and do girly things like fixing hair and playing with her Barbie dolls. She loved playing outside and riding her scooter. Pink and yellow were her favorite colors. She was a kindergarten student at Morganton Road Elementary School. You came into our lives for a little while. You left footprints on our hearts, and we will never be the same! She leaves behind to cherish her memories her father, Bradley W. Lockhart of Fayetteville; her mother, Antoinette Davis of Fayetteville; paternal grandparents, William and Stephanie Raynor of Lexington Park, Md.; maternal grandparents, Carl and Priscilla Summers; maternal great-grandmother, Sarah Davis; maternal great-great-grandmother, Hunter Blue; four brothers, Byron Coleman of Charlotte, Alijah Fogle of Titusville, Fla., Chavez Lockhart and Joe Davis, both of Fayetteville; two sisters, Michele Coleman of Michigan and Cheyenne Lockhart of Fayetteville; two aunts, Brenda Davis and Sara Davis; four great-aunts, Patricia Davis, Leona Davis, Caroline Davis and Yvonne Mitchell; six great-uncles, Mike Davis, Levon Davis, Derrick Davis, Sylvester Davis, Larry Mitchell and Arthur Cromartie of Fayetteville; her second family, Tyrongella Davis and the Turner family of Raeford. She had a host of other cousins and relatives. The family will receive friends from 5 to 9 p.m. today, Nov. 21, 2009, at Rogers and Breece Funeral Home, 500 Ramsey St., Fayetteville. Funeral services will be conducted at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009, at Manna Church with the Rev. Johnny C. Davis officiating. She will be laid to rest at Fayetteville Memorial Cemetery. Pallbearers will be Mike Owens, Joseph Santiago, Byron Coleman and Chavez Lockhart. Honorary pallbearers will be Steve Gilliam, Joe McGee, Tony Eason and her kindergarten class at Morganton Road Elementary School. Memorial donations may be made to The Shaniya Davis Trust Fund, c/o Wachovia Bank, 4200 Morganton Road, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Services entrusted to Rogers and Breece Funeral Home, of Fayetteville.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/fay...&pid=136204823

Where is the aunt who took care of her most of her life?

I said several thread back.
:) HMMM wonder if her family is not talking her out of this Prince Charming. LOL
Yes after hearing all about some of the caliber of trash in his life, amongst some other things about responsibility she may be running real fast....if she is not pregnant too.
There is something in the water over there they all seem get preg without thinking.... :(

And I'm beginning to think the "Daviseseses" aren't a last name, it's a cult... a sub-culture in which familial lines are blurred, nobody raises children--they either fend, or fall thru the cracks while their "parents" do all the playing. :mad:

She might not have been able to walk, I'll agree there.
But that might have been due to 3-5 weeks of constant sexual abuse. We don't know how long this was going on. The day she was killed could have been the first time she was raped, but somehow, I doubt it.
He may have carried her because he had to. Or he may have thought it looked more normal for her to carry her, given the time and that she had no shoes.
I would call those rape too. Poor baby...This child is in a better place she was already in 5 weeks of hell. JMO

And I'm beginning to think the "Daviseseses" aren't a last name, it's a cult... a sub-culture in which familial lines are blurred, nobody raises children--they either fend, or fall thru the cracks while their "parents" do all the playing. :mad:

It is something really disgusting....that is going on in that clan.

That name Davis is running through all of them :waitasec:
So you may have a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members