NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers for sweet Shaniya, may she be found alive! If that is not to be, may she be found anyway, and we will know that she is in the arms of Jesus! I type this with a weary heart and teary eyes! I will never understand the evil in this world!

Me too pwb... :hug: and me either. Praying w you. :prayer:

:parrot:

Hold on a second,Shaniya's father had a wife die at 28 and he has other children?When did she die,how and Shaniya was born when?That link isn't working to see a date on it.

The Brad Lockhart with the wife killed in a home invasion is Bradley Wayne Lockhart. Do we know S's father's middle name? It seems like this could be a duplicate name based on photos I have found so far?

The Brad Lockhart with the wife killed in a home invasion is Bradley Wayne Lockhart. Do we know S's father's middle name? It seems like this could be a duplicate name based on photos I have found so far?

If you go to Brad's facebook page and look at his friends, 3 of the people in the Obit are connected to him. So think it's the same family.

On another board a man claiming to be father's friend, mentioned this is even harder on Brad considering what happened in his past. I'm guessing this is the event he referred to.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=317835640021&comments
Comment from Nancy Grace blog - name corresponds with above story
THIS IS MY BABY SISTER, I KNOW HER MOTHER KNOWS SOMETHING BUT JUST ISNT TELLING, I HAVE A NUMBER TO REACH HER MOTHER AND HER MOTHER'S SISTER, THESE STORIES ARE NOT ADDING UP HER MOTHER IS LYING. I CAN BE CONTACTED AT

If the address I found for dad is indeed his I agree with the person who said poor Shaniyah went thru a definate change in environment. The neighbor in google maps looks like a very nice one.

Just got home from work to see if they found this little one. My prayers for her safe return. Please please someone find her. Good night.

man, oh man! he has other kids, knows that a little girl needs her momma, and could give this one, something he couldn't give his other four.

I think the dad HUGE lapse of judgement: the consequences even worse than a one night stand's potential consequences. BUT - I don't think in his wildest dreams this would have happened.

My daughter doesn't know her dad--I would be ok with him knowing her, but I'd never allow her to just spend days with him. Not because I'm afraid he'd be inappropriate,it would just have to come over time. Plus he knows holy hell would rain down on him if anything happened to her...I just think Brad thought it would be good for Shaniya...Honestly - who would ever think a mom would do this? Even if it's a one night stand, you don't think you could ever be so stupid to completely misread someone like this.

My daughter is only a few months older than Shaniya - she has been asking questions about her dad although the time - since she was three. I would think it would be the same for shaniya with her mom. Even more so maybe...

I'm wondering about the dreds - is there a meaning to them??

The Brad Lockhart pictured as the FB friend of one of the daughters listed in the obit *is* Shaniya's dad. Or he has a twin.

While I have found some things in the dad's past, I do not believe it is anything close to the mom's past/present.

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder not to post names of family not involved with the case or in the media and no minors. Thanks.

Should we delete the Obit from our posts? It has the names of his family in it?

Hi indycoolchick,

If you can still edit it that would be great, if not let me know and I can do it for you. Thank you.

Has anyone heard anymore on the maternal aunt that mom was living with? Another thing is niggling at me....Shaynia was supposed to be back already, and mom called the cops because she wasn't, did she not have anyway to contact MAM? Wouldn't she have called him, known where he was going to be with her, etc??

How could the aunt not be involved in this? It is her sister's child and she is involved up to her eyebrows and her boyfriend who kidnapped her. I have a hard time believing the aunt is innocent and didn't have a clue about what was happening especially when they all lived together. Did Coe not have a clue either? Just makes me wonder if the whole bunch of them aren't involved in some way. If this aunt isn't involved she must have known about it. This little girl is her neice...why didn't she stop it from happening if she was aware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator