DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
38 degrees tonight
60 in the early afternoon tomorrow
high 65
dry through tomorrow

The football game just ended and my local news is on, Shaniya is the top story..
They showed Davis mothers statement about the "straight up good mother"...
They are going over all of the details, made a pretty big story out of it.
Thank God

No kelly if you listen what AS actually said is that AD was a "straight, good up mother..." (omg w/e!) :rolleyes:

:parrot:

Hold on a second,Shaniya's father had a wife die at 28 and he has other children?When did she die,how and Shaniya was born when?That link isn't working to see a date on it.

Didn't someone say McNeil is a drug dealer? Maybe he was successful at his trade ...

Yes..as a matter of fact Grandma hollered it out on her interview when she was talking about what a great Mom AD is...she was aked if she knew McNeill and she fired back something like " McNeill, he's a drug dealer " lol

And you are correct he could be quite succesful at his trade....

He makes me ill looking at that photo. I just want to smack him.. and is it just me or does anyone else get an over whelming urge to punch egg donor in her snout when looking at her booking photo?

Nope, not just you at all. :furious:

Hold on a second,Shaniya's father had a wife die at 28 and he has other children?When did she die,how and Shaniya was born when?That link isn't working to see a date on it.
Is this the same person????
Shaniyas dads former wife?

Deputies Arrest One, Seek Others in Triple Murder
Posted: Mar 4, 1998

Detectives say five people were tied up and gagged after three people invaded a house on Graham Road. Sisters Channel Coleman, 19, and Vickie Lockhart, 28, were shot to death, along with David Lee Epps, 24, whose brother, Joe Epps Staton, rented the house.

Thank you so much,great find,gis_geek

Yes, and they also had no trouble arresting, stringing up, and parading the corpses of innocent people based on rumor and hearsay. Not to mention the disproportionate number of incidents inflicted on black people, or the Chinese or Mexicans in the Southwest.

Old-school justice is still being done in this world, but very few people want to live in the places where it is practiced: Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan. Instead of solving problems, it compounds them.

Sex trafficking, incest, and child abuse were all happening here in our United States in the old days, and abundantly, I assure you. It's certainly true that fewer ordinary people talked about its happening — because it was hidden, sometimes in darkness and back rooms and graves, sometimes in plain sight where decent people often treated it as "none of our business."

Let us focus our energies on seeking a righteous outcome for a lost little girl, instead of wasting them on the misplaced bloodlust and vengeance of old times.

Very well said.

I was in South America in 1991/92 and while I was in Argentina, someone happened upon a young girl being raped and the rapist was chased through the neighbourhood and killed by a few men who helped in the chase.

When I arrived back in Canada, the LA riots broke out. I felt the same watching the riots as I did when I was in Argentina and heard about the man being killed: it felt as if the pillars of order and law were gone and it was chaos. One child rapist was gone (good!) but the victim was not much safer: she still lived in a poor, crime-filled neighbourhood, wasn't in school for economic reasons, her life still lacked the safety and security that all children should have as a right. She was still in the position to be victimized again.

Do I want the responsible for harming Shaniya blown off the face of the earth? Honestly, yes. But I think we could help more children if we look at her story and learn how to better protect our children. Maybe as a result of Shaniya being victimized, people will be more vigilant and some children will be saved.

I think there are some fates worse than injury or death, and living the rest of your life being, and being known as someone who purposely harmed a child is one of them.

I think he is carrying her to control her, pure and simple. Perhaps also to keep her calm. She looks very calm to me - unaware of what is about to happen. The checkered item looks to me like what my mom would call a tea towel - a small towel used in the kitchen (bigger than a wash rag). Perhaps it is there to be quickly inserted in her mouth if need be.

Possible, I was thinking more along the lines of a pillow over the face to muffle screams. Sorry so graphic, but that is what I am thinking, I can not shake it. That is why I asked about a possible accidental death during the deed, maybe realized she had died and that is when it all went to chaos.

It was in March of 1998. She was shot in what sounds like a home invasion.

Is this the same person????
Shaniyas dads former wife?

Dads myspace says he is 39. The wife was 28 when she died in 98. Dad would have been around 28 as well. I think this very well may be dad. Poor dad!!! Maybe he saw how hard it was for his other children not to have a mother and since Shaniyahs was still alive he wanted her to have hers?

I saw that too, but I don't think that's correct. The trailer park manager turned down an application from AD, so that leads me to believe that they are all owned by the same person, maybe? If it was owned by someone else other than the trailer park, then I wouldn't think she would have anything to do with it, kwim? Seems like if there's a manager, it's almost like an apartment complex. I have no idea, though - just speculating!

Actually I have done mobile home loans for years. On several occassions, the bank would approve the loan, but the park manager would turn down their park rental application. (perhaps a background check)

Yes..as a matter of fact Grandma hollered it out on her interview when she was talking about what a great Mom AD is...she was aked if she knew McNeill and she fired back something like " McNeill, he's a drug dealer " lol

And you are correct he could be quite succesful at his trade....

Aw geeeeez... heavy sigh... then just exactly wth is it Good-Up Gma (AS) thinks McNeill was doing hanging around her daughters, plez :rolleyes:

On a facebook group someone by the name of Byron Coleman has a information wanted flyer for Shaniya... Maybe that's the Byron in this Obit..

So this father has what 5 kids, including Shaniya?

Dads myspace says he is 39. The wife was 28 when she died in 98. Dad would have been around 28 as well. I think this very well may be dad. Poor dad!!! Maybe he saw how hard it was for his other children not to have a mother and since Shaniyahs was still alive he wanted her to have hers?
I need more proof..:truce:

If you scroll up to the top of the page I think you will see it's the obits for
March 6, 1998.

His wife was a murder victim.

I can't remember the link but he is a Desert Storm vet.

Then he should have found someone capable of being one, this was no "mother" :mad:

Just looked at the other daughters facebook she is very pretty as well and looks happy. She is only 17 according to myspace. Should her name as well as other childrens be blocked out of the post on here?

If you look at the obit. above his wife that was his wife's sister who was also murdered at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7