NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have a good point and I lean towards this as being the catalyst for change too. There is another idea to consider and that is that the men I've known who are in these situations think girls are better off with their moms. Some feel they are inadequate to deal with "girlie" issues. They also believe there is a "maternal bond" in all mommas and that little kids need to be nurtured by their mommas. I agree that kiddos need their mommas...it is just that I don't think - in fact I'm 100% sure - that all women have maternal instincts. Men need to understand that!!!

I knew a guy once who lived in my town who was divorced and had custody of his three little boys as the ex didn't want them. He later met a women who had three little girls. She didn't want his boys but wanted him to raise her girls. The fool went along with it and adopted the little boys out :furious:
A Captain in the Navy and his wife adopted the boys and just loved them to pieces. The boys were better off but what kind of a dad does a wicked horrible thing like that to his little boys. They were little but old enough to know who their dad was, etc. I hope this dad didn't have the same idea.

I'm still trying to catch up with all of todays posts...but something doesn't sit right with the time line...
6:11am McNeil and Shaniya checked in/photo of them together
6:53am AD calls LE to report her missing
McNeil only stays in Hotel 1 hour, leaves(with/without Shaniya)
Hotel worker calls LE to report McNeil with Shaniya

OK, If I understand all this to be true, then McNeil left by approx. 7:11am.
If AD called LE and made report at 6:53am do we know what time LE got to the hotel??? McNeil was gone about 25 min after mom called LE. How quick was the Amber Alert issued??

It may be nothing, but, my hinky meter is dinging...at the beginning, they had arrested COE, but didn't know about McNeil, right??

JMO
:waitasec:

Glad you asked; this is nagging at me, too. I have read/heard conflicting reports about the day the hotel worker reported seeing a man with a child fitting the description of Shaniya. It was originally reported as Wed or Thurs, not Tues.

This is not a "pay by the hour" hotel and payment is in advance for a minimum of 1 day isn't it? Why would he need to check out; wouldn't he just leave.

ETA—Just saw this:
I don't think the call from the hotel came in on the same day....I just heard the call came in 48 hours later.

I found the dad's address and got a street view. I won't post it here b/c I believe it's against TOS for privacy reasons (learned this on Somer's thread...). But it looks like a nice neighborhood.

I agree, very nice neighborhood IMO

Ok, this has been brought up a couple times today and kind of looked over.
I'm shocked because I thought y'all would be all over this.
But, nobody else thought it was weird that a black male, last name Davis, middle name very similar to momsters was arrested on 11/11/2009????

But, nobody else thought it was weird that a black male, last name Davis, middle name very similar to momsters was arrested on 11/11/2009????
I kept clicking back and forth trying to see the resemblance, and I didnt, so I let it go, but it is weird...The hairdo matches..

Everyone:

Marc Klaas will be here Tuesday night Nov. 17th. at 7:00 PM Pacific and 10:00 PM Eastern for a chat with Websleuths members.

KlaasKids has always been the forefront in trying to stop Human Traficking. You can ask Marc about it Tuesday.

When you get a moment read about how teh FCC is stopping KlaasKids from starting a truckers network for the missing. He needs us to put pressure on the FCC. Read all about it.
The FCC Won't Help KlaasKids Find the Missing. We Can Change Their Minds - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here is the link with info for the chat on Tuesday
Chat open for discussion all day, every day! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I wonder why the truckers have to have anyone's permission to put the pic of a child or more on their trucks...especially if the trucks are owned by the truckers? I wonder how Kelly...mother of missing Jason...got the missing on different truckers trucks? It seems like the word could be spread among the truckers and they could agree and then Mark could have the signs made up for the trucks. Why does the FCC have to agree?

What is the charge?

I think it was domestic violence. I'll try to find it.

I am so disturbed by the way MAM looks when he is being arraigned and in pics of him after the arrest. He looks almost like he is about to laugh, like this is funny, or like he is a little (or a lot) insane. Does anyone else get the creeps just looking at his pic?

As for mom, I say FRY HER, unless there is anything else worse out there that is also a viable, allowable, option!

I have been thinking, the look on her face on the video, I have seen a look similar to that before and could not figure out where... then it hit me like a ton of bricks, I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me.. Have any of you been with a young child her age coming around after sedation/surgery? I have, my son had a hernia repaired when he was around her age, that is the look, confusion and pain wrapped in one package. That poor baby girl.

I wonder why the truckers have to have anyone's permission to put the pic of a child or more on their trucks...especially if the trucks are owned by the truckers? I wonder how Kelly...mother of missing Jason...got the missing on different truckers trucks? It seems like the word could be spread among the truckers and they could agree and then Mark could have the signs made up for the trucks. Why does the FCC have to agree?

The Flying J Truck Stops are trying to get a FCC license for their media company to have Trucker TV channel playing in their truck stops.

Great idea if you ask me.

I am so disturbed by the way MAM looks when he is being arraigned and in pics of him after the arrest. He looks almost like he is about to laugh, like this is funny, or like he is a little (or a lot) insane. Does anyone else get the creeps just looking at his pic?

As for mom, I say FRY HER, unless there is anything else worse out there that is also a viable, allowable, option!

He makes me ill looking at that photo. I just want to smack him.. and is it just me or does anyone else get an over whelming urge to punch egg donor in her snout when looking at her booking photo?

Yes, Babyblues, I was kind of thinking the same thin...she looks a little dazed. That could be another reason he is carrying her.

He makes me ill looking at that photo. I just want to smack him.. and is it just me or does anyone else get an over whelming urge to punch egg donor in her snout when looking at her booking photo?

My urge is to thump her eyes out.....:furious:

Has anyone heard anymore on the maternal aunt that mom was living with? Another thing is niggling at me....Shaynia was supposed to be back already, and mom called the cops because she wasn't, did she not have anyway to contact MAM? Wouldn't she have called him, known where he was going to be with her, etc??

My ex mother-in-law is 101 years old nov first and she says back in her day you did not see things like this.Some of the things she said they did to offenders back then people would not believe,but it was an excellent example of good ol boy justice i wish we could use on a select few today.
Before my grandmother passed in January, I remember sitting and talking with her about crime and punishment in "her" day. I certainly believe it all, and wish that it would have carried on through the generations..

Yes, and they also had no trouble arresting, stringing up, and parading the corpses of innocent people based on rumor and hearsay. Not to mention the disproportionate number of incidents inflicted on black people, or the Chinese or Mexicans in the Southwest.

Old-school justice is still being done in this world, but very few people want to live in the places where it is practiced: Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan. Instead of solving problems, it compounds them.

Sex trafficking, incest, and child abuse were all happening here in our United States in the old days, and abundantly, I assure you. It's certainly true that fewer ordinary people talked about its happening — because it was hidden, sometimes in darkness and back rooms and graves, sometimes in plain sight where decent people often treated it as "none of our business."

Let us focus our energies on seeking a righteous outcome for a lost little girl, instead of wasting them on the misplaced bloodlust and vengeance of old times.

I saw that but couldn't find any connection. Interestingly enough if you look at the last name McNeill you will see a black man with the same last name other than Mario arrested on the same day Mario was. Once again can find no connection.

Maybe he is carrying her simply to speed the process along. The sooner he can get her out of his hands, the sooner his involvement is over...it's the way a lot of monsters think, their involvement ends when the act does, no real grasp of cause and effect.

Just wanted to bring a snippet of BabyBlues' post #213 from thread 7 forward to mull over a little more, especially within the context of the activity beginning at 3:30 rather than 5:30 a.m.

...could it be that MAM accidentally killed her during the commission of well, you know, I can not bring myself to type it, anyway , and called egg donor and told her, then she called LE to set the kidnap story in motion?

Check out the NC Sex Offenders Registry....there are a few davis's and mcneil's on the registry and located in Cumberland County. Do any of you see any resemblance to either MAM or AD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator