NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is the obvious of allowing his daughter to enter this environment without a court order. Because he isn't being charged with a crime, I cannot elaborate further on the situation.

Are you stating this as your opinion, or based on some unknown to the rest of us facts?

I wonder if the dad even checked out the home Shaynia would be staying in...all of the people living there and if they had records, etc. He raised her for five years it seems like he would have been picky about who she was around and their lifestyles. I wonder how long the sewer system had been backed up.

Bobbi... he was out of town... his sister took her to visit the mom.

Personally I'm thinking they had the sister drop her off at one location and then moved the little girl to the trailer park after the fact.

When watching the movie Precious yesterday, the mother would have everyone set things up to look normal for the social worker then went back to being abusive as soon as she left.

What the heck is up with the margins again?

"dad is extremely distraught"
she ( Michelle, reporter on Levi Page show) spoke to him at 6 pm
Shaniya was supposed to come back AT THE END OF THE WEEKEND
Mom wanted to keep her a while longer, he said "Ok I'll give her a chance"

I wonder if Shaniya had threatened to tell her daddy what had been happening? Could this be why momster wanted to keepher away from Dad a little longer? What if Mcneil was supposed to take her to get rid of her so she couldn't tell? What if the whole Human Trafficking bit is more lies?? jmo

Hey y'all. Just got back and trying to catch up.
Anything new since search called off for the night?
TIA

Also, I would love for everybody to reserve judgement on this father. IMO he is feeling guilty enough without posters bashing him for what he did or did not do.
Of course that's just my opinion but I doubt there is 1 perfect parent umong us.

There is another guy by the name of Davis that has the same dreds as mom and the perp. on the link where you put in the inmates name..He was arrested on the 11 is he kin???

Did a search through Cumberland County Land record. Sleepy Hollow Park,LLC seems to own it. Only records showing is where land was bought by the company. Also search AD and MAM - no land records showing.

I did this also and came up with the same results. I did find a property owned by a McNeill - but who knows who that it and it was not on Sleepy Hollow.

The GIS map on the site does NOT show individual lots - so I would think that all the units are owned by Sleepy Hollow, LLC. In CA if the units are individually owned, the assessor will show the lots on the map. Even if one company owns the whole park. Hope that makes sense?

Salem

I haven't read this from the beginning as I was into the Somer case and I have to work. So I only have about 15 hours a day to spend on the computer. (just a little humor here. Hope it's not too offensive)

AT any rate, my understanding is that a good criminal attorney cost about $100,000. Maybe it's more nowadays.

And I'm sure a nice hefty retainer has to be put down.

So where does M get the cash for that? I can't believe the attorney would defend him out of the goodness of his heart.

I have known (because of my profession) drug dealers and a lot of them live in squalor.

If M has access to all of this cash for an attorney, it seems like he may be connected to something bigger.

Any thoughts or has there already been info on M's finances?

I'm still trying to catch up with all of todays posts...but something doesn't sit right with the time line...
6:11am McNeil and Shaniya checked in/photo of them together
6:53am AD calls LE to report her missing
McNeil only stays in Hotel 1 hour, leaves(with/without Shaniya)
Hotel worker calls LE to report McNeil with Shaniya

OK, If I understand all this to be true, then McNeil left by approx. 7:11am.
If AD called LE and made report at 6:53am do we know what time LE got to the hotel??? McNeil was gone about 25 min after mom called LE. How quick was the Amber Alert issued??

It may be nothing, but, my hinky meter is dinging...at the beginning, they had arrested COE, but didn't know about McNeil, right??

JMO
:waitasec:
(bolding mine)

It was a worker at the hotel who identified Shaniya as being there ~ much later. MOO

Before my grandmother passed in January, I remember sitting and talking with her about crime and punishment in "her" day. I certainly believe it all, and wish that it would have carried on through the generations..
Amen,One of the stories she told was of a man who raped a mother and 10 year old child.He was caught and put in jail in another county for his safety,they found him took him to a park castrated him and then he was hung.She said he was then put in a wagon and his nude mutilated body was paraded in town for all to see, even children.She said why waste the states money, problem solved.

Well, I have to go to work in the morning so I'd better say goodnight. I pray when I get here tomorrow evening Shaniya will have been found. :prayer: One thing for sure, I know I won't be able to catch up on the many pages of posts! Thanks everyone for caring so much about this precious little girl. :seeya:

There is another guy by the name of Davis that has the same dreds as mom and the perp. on the link where you put in the inmates name..He was arrested on the 11 is he kin???

I noticed that earlier too nostoneunturned:
What I find odd is his middle name is Antwon or something close to momsters name isn't it????
Same hair, similar name....hinky

Chance said the family has had contact with the Department of Social Services in the past. "There have been major DSS issues with this family, who has custody, switching back and forth." Chance said it's unknown whether the child's disappearance is related to those issues.

Sounds like the poor little thing wasn't wanted,she's so beautiful and sweet looking.This is so sad. I hope she's found alive and someone will adopt her and she can have a permanent home.

DSS being at the home wouldn't have involved this little one as she had lived with her dad for the past 5 years. Maybe she was involved once when she was a baby and that is how she ended up in dad's custody.

I think her dad is probably a good dad. Shaynia seems like a nice happy little girl that was well cared for. He dressed her like a little doll which doesn't really mean anything but I think he was doing a good job. He just messed up royally by letting her visit her mother. I wonder if he just took the mother's word that maybe her and Brenda just lived there, etc. However, this dad has learned a hard lesson or who to live your child with. Hopefully the lesson won't get any harder and she will be back with her dad soon.

Opinion based on research.

Thank you for clarifying. It is very difficult to tell by the wording. It sounds as if you have either personal knowledge of the case, or are somehow connected. I am thankful to read that this is simply your opinion.

So am I understanding right that LE are searching fields, ponds and residences? Any info if that is from a solid lead or what brought that on? TIA.
I spent the whole morning and afternoon reading & fuming over this and had to just walk away earlier. It just enrages me when children are abused in such a horrific way by the very people who are supposed to love them and protect them. The mother in me makes me want to..... :shutup: Where's Jack Bauer when you need him I ask! Could use a loose cannon sometimes. :banghead:

:praying: Oh Blessed Mother Mary, protector of children, I fear little Shaniya needs love and protection from the monsters that have her and I humbly ask you and your angels to guard over her. Thank you Blessed Mother. Amen.

I found the dad's address and got a street view. I won't post it here b/c I believe it's against TOS for privacy reasons (learned this on Somer's thread...). But it looks like a nice neighborhood.

This made me so sad to read. I never really thought of it but I'm sure she cried herself to sleep alot. To be a young child in a terrible situation and have no way (like a cell phone) to call your dad/aunt and tell them you want to come back home. I can't imagine the dad didn't call or try to call her, but I'm sure it wasn't private so that Shaniya could really tell the truth. Or she could've been threatened. Anyway, reading your post reminded me of being homesick when I visited an aunt once - she spoiled me rotten but I was lonely and wanted my mommy. I tried telling my aunt and she just reminded me that I was going home in so many days. I can still feel that homesickness now when I think about that visit, and my heart aches that I'm sure Shaniya felt that way - and maybe even be feeling that way right now... wondering when/if someone is going to save her... :cry:

...and there is probably no one to offer her any comfort. Any comfort she receives will have to come from her. It makes me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee