NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...(snipped)...Ugh, I'm not finding the mother in custody either.

Try just Davis... I think they spelled her name Antoniette instead of Antoinette. But if you type in the last name it does come up in Cumberland County. FYI, be sure you're checking Cumberland County, not the State site. State site shows who's in the pen; county site shows who's in jail. Hope this helps!

:Welcome-12-june:

so many new people now, wishing all a big Hello!!

Hiya scandi,
The only mention of AIDS that I've read was in reference to Mr. Coe

Thanks Tom'sGirl, Did it say he has AIDS? Just curious as it doesn't have any bearing on the case IMO.

I, too, think that they're looking for a body now. It's too close to the hotel. (4.9 miles, or 13 min. driving)

Carolina Trace is a very upscale community.

http://www.carolinatracecc.com/golf/proto/carolinatracecc/

Perhaps some video could be obtained?

I live in this area, and have an EMS/FF buddy that is heading out tomorrow. I'll see if he has any info on what they're looking for.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
cid_b153bcbd_2b0b_4405_aca0_05f598a.gif

If MAM is supposedly a friend of the sister, maybe they have worked together on other money making deals--drugs, whatever. Maybe he sees that beautiful picture of Shaniyah in her white dress and says--now if we had HER, we could make some real money. This prompts monstermom into action to get her daughter.

From what Coe said about "she was NEVER in the living room & figure it out" the plan probably went into action shortly after the poor baby's arrival. After a month of this, maybe Shaniyah had already developed her own "safe place" in her mind and didn't react much anymore. So, if MAM might have put the idea in Mom & Aunt's head, he may have been lining up the John's all along. Maybe this was to be just another job only at a hotel and not the mobile home--due to the sewer issue, etc. Maybe Coe and mom got in a fight when he found out MAM had taken her to a hotel for the next job and he forced the issue and mom had to call LE to save her own skin. Maybe sis then called MAM and warned him of LE being called & kidnapping claim. Could he have just dropped her off somewhere on the way home to make it look like she had been taken by a stranger? It's just so frustrating!!!

I think this lawyer he has is probally not the first time this man was retained for his services from MAM....
I am glad i am not a lawyer,i could not defend these creeps.my best friend and business partner is a lawyer and i yell at him a lot about some of his clients,i don't care how much money they had i wouldn't do it.

reference: http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...is_missing_mother_arrested_pg2_pg2.html?cat=8

This article also says that McNeill owns the trailer that ADavis lived in? We should be able to confirm that.....

Salem

I saw that too, but I don't think that's correct. The trailer park manager turned down an application from AD, so that leads me to believe that they are all owned by the same person, maybe? If it was owned by someone else other than the trailer park, then I wouldn't think she would have anything to do with it, kwim? Seems like if there's a manager, it's almost like an apartment complex. I have no idea, though - just speculating!

The woman to his left who appeared a bit older and was visibly upset and crying is his sister. The other female on his left is suppose to be his fiance. She appeared unemotional and did not speak at all that I can remember. Just an observation. Shaniya's aunt was very upset. I wonder if she kept the little girl when the father was out of town. Probably a mother figure for Shaniya.
If his fiance was the motivator for sending Shaniya to her momster's, I wouldn't expect him to marry her. :sheesh: Especially if she's as cold about it as she appears.

What kind of concrete evidence is required ?

I never had any clients that were pregnant and thus, no clients that I would have needed to file a UCHIPS on but I know that it is hard to successfully have a woman held in custody for the duration on the pregnancy with a UCHIPS. (The mother would probably be held against her will and could say that her rights are being violated so that is why it is hard to do, unfortunately IMO.) I imagine that repeated medical test results showing drug/alcohol use would be needed first. Beyond that, a medical professional might have to go on record about the effects on the unborn child. You can find more in Ch. 48 of the WI Statutes. I hope it isn't against the rules to post this excerpt but the UCHIPS code reads, in part:

...expectant mother habitually lacks self-control in the use of alcohol beverages, controlled substances or controlled substance analogs, exhibited to a severe degree, to the extent that there is a substantial risk that the physical health of the unborn child, and of the child when born, will be seriously affected or endangered unless the expectant mother receives prompt and adequate treatment for that habitual lack of self-control.

Attachments

• Cumberland DC Active Inmate Search Monster mom.jpg
    Cumberland DC Active Inmate Search Monster mom.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 22
Could be, dunno. Just seems silly that they would cite him for tinted windows at the same time otherwise as it's trivial.
I agree, I think it probably originated as a traffic stop then realizing who he was arrested him. MOO

Following is speculation, as my buddy hasn't been out to the search yet. Based on his (limited) knowledge, he's thinking it's a body search. If they had something definite, they'd be knocking on doors. (Makes sense to me.) He has the same gut feeling that she was not alive and she was placed in this area in an attempt to be hidden. Oh dear God, this is so difficult to write. Praying for peace for this baby, and wisdom for all officers and searchers involved.

I am heart sick at the thoughts of how she felt being dumped there after the pics we saw of her so happy.I can't imagine how she felt or what she's been through,she's so beautiful.I am so disgusted right now,I can't even tell you how mad I am.I can't get that hotel pic out of my mind.

This made me so sad to read. I never really thought of it but I'm sure she cried herself to sleep alot. To be a young child in a terrible situation and have no way (like a cell phone) to call your dad/aunt and tell them you want to come back home. I can't imagine the dad didn't call or try to call her, but I'm sure it wasn't private so that Shaniya could really tell the truth. Or she could've been threatened. Anyway, reading your post reminded me of being homesick when I visited an aunt once - she spoiled me rotten but I was lonely and wanted my mommy. I tried telling my aunt and she just reminded me that I was going home in so many days. I can still feel that homesickness now when I think about that visit, and my heart aches that I'm sure Shaniya felt that way - and maybe even be feeling that way right now... wondering when/if someone is going to save her... :cry:

Sorry if someone has all ready said this, but I was thinking I wonder if Shaniya was drugged before MM took her to the hotel? How many people carry a five year old, he had plenty of time to take her shoes along, but choose to let her go bare foot. Plus he could have let her stand on the carpet, she is awake in the video, but maybe dazed and not able to walk?

I wouldn't say she wasn't wanted. I believe the dad loves her very much and wants her back. It's hard being a single parent, especially one that travels. That may have played into it some, but I think AD had been bugging him about taking Shaniya. She had a plan and I think she put the pressure on him and he finally gave in.

I wouldn't count on it. Let me just say the dad won't win any father-of-the-year awards. If this girl is found, by the grace of god, she won't return to his home.

I saw that too, but I don't think that's correct. The trailer park manager turned down an application from AD, so that leads me to believe that they are all owned by the same person, maybe? If it was owned by someone else other than the trailer park, then I wouldn't think she would have anything to do with it, kwim? Seems like if there's a manager, it's almost like an apartment complex. I have no idea, though - just speculating!
From what the manager said, I too was led to believe the mobile homes themselves were all rentals ~ not just the space they're on. Plus, looking at the photos of the park, they all look similar; not what you'd normally find in a park where they were individually owned. And when the manager talked about the rental applications she didn't mention McNeill at all. MOO

I don't get the feeling she was going back to Dad.
He doesn't say she was suppose to be back at home next week, or whatever milestone you know is coming is going to be missed. In fact his most recent quote says the aunt dropped her off and he thought S "finally" wanted to be with her mom. That sounds like something he was waiting for to me. moo

IIRC, I think he said that AD finally wanted to be a mom... I don't remember anything about Shaniya wanting to be with her mom, and I remember wondering why that was never mentioned. I could have missed it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58