NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't feel this case is going to have a good outcome!As much trouble as they have to know they are in ,if they could produce a live child i think they would have done so.I hope i am wrong.

I think this lawyer he has is probally not the first time this man was retained for his services from MAM....

Wisconsin allows it. I worked as a social worker in Wisconsin. There, a "UCHIPS" petition would need to be filed -- Unborn Child In need of Protective Services. If there is concrete evidence that a pregnant woman is doing something that harms her child, she can be taken into custody and a UCHIPS can be filed to hold her and protect the child. I'm not sure what other states would call this but I imagine that more than just one state in the nation has statutes making it possible.

What kind of concrete evidence is required ?

IMO, he took her to the motel for a reason. I can only think of three.

1. To clean her up and change her looks, but he doesn't seem to be carrying any bags. He would need new clothes and hair die.

2. To have his own way with her. He could have done that anywhere, why spend the money and take the chance of being seen.

3. He was meeting someone there, it was planned for earlier, but something happened. This someone had been waiting, watching TV, seen the Amber Alert, told him deal was off.

I don't understand why a motel was in the plans in the first place. If this kidnapping had been setup in a organized way wouldn't this kidnapper have met the next person to hand her off to somewhere like a lake or large park...somewhere that they could just put her in the car with the next pickup person and they both take off. Seems like they would have met somewhere that they wouldn't have been spotted as easily. Then that person takes her to the next meeting place and on and on until she was transported to the last person. I would think there would have only been two or three people involved as the more involved the more chance of someone talking or the little girl being seen.

I don't think the mother thought her little girl was coming home. People who deal in stolen kids to use for sex don't use the kids and then take them back home. Maybe the mother got ripped off money wise but they would have kept her daughter. Could be that Mario and Brenda ended up with the money and maybe that was the plan too.

I don't have any reason to believe the charges against the mom are wrong even though I wish they were. LE got that info from someone. They are huge horrible charges. If Shania was traded off to some sex trade I don't think it was one that is very bright...maybe some perverts Mario was in jail with or maybe the mom knew one or more of them and they wanted little Shania I hope I'm wrong and they do plan to drop Shania off somewhere to be found.

I just don't feel this case is going to have a good outcome!As much trouble as they have to know they are in ,if they could produce a live child i think they would have done so.I hope i am wrong.

I hope we're both wrong... unfortunately this logic is pretty compelling. :(

:parrot:

So, reports of him turning himself in maybe erronious!
Could be, dunno. Just seems silly that they would cite him for tinted windows at the same time otherwise as it's trivial.

Could be, dunno. Just seems silly that they would cite him for tinted windows at the same time otherwise as it's trivial.

Sounds like they just used it as a means to bring him in so they could question him.. :waitasec:

Sounds like they just used it as a means to bring him in so they could question him.. :waitasec:

Having tinted windows that are too dark would also give them a "reason" to legally pull him over and search his car...JMHO

I, too, think that they're looking for a body now. It's too close to the hotel. (4.9 miles, or 13 min. driving)

Carolina Trace is a very upscale community.

http://www.carolinatracecc.com/golf/proto/carolinatracecc/

Perhaps some video could be obtained?

I live in this area, and have an EMS/FF buddy that is heading out tomorrow. I'll see if he has any info on what they're looking for.

I, too, think that they're looking for a body now. It's too close to the hotel. (4.9 miles, or 13 min. driving)

Carolina Trace is a very upscale community.

http://www.carolinatracecc.com/golf/proto/carolinatracecc/

Perhaps some video could be obtained?

I live in this area, and have an EMS/FF buddy that is heading out tomorrow. I'll see if he has any info on what they're looking for.

Welcome to Websleuths mwalt, and thank your buddy for searching for us!

Did I miss the Levi interview about Shaniya? Currently he's speaking to Mark Furman(sp)

...(snipped)... Sounds like the poor little thing wasn't wanted,she's so beautiful and sweet looking.This is so sad. I hope she's found alive and someone will adopt her and she can have a permanent home.

I wouldn't say she wasn't wanted. I believe the dad loves her very much and wants her back. It's hard being a single parent, especially one that travels. That may have played into it some, but I think AD had been bugging him about taking Shaniya. She had a plan and I think she put the pressure on him and he finally gave in.

Everyone:

Marc Klaas will be here Tuesday night Nov. 17th. at 7:00 PM Pacific and 10:00 PM Eastern for a chat with Websleuths members.

KlaasKids has always been the forefront in trying to stop Human Traficking. You can ask Marc about it Tuesday.

When you get a moment read about how teh FCC is stopping KlaasKids from starting a truckers network for the missing. He needs us to put pressure on the FCC. Read all about it.
The FCC Won't Help KlaasKids Find the Missing. We Can Change Their Minds - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here is the link with info for the chat on Tuesday
Chat open for discussion all day, every day! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Worth quoting...Thanks, Tricia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member