NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that too, but I don't think that's correct. The trailer park manager turned down an application from AD, so that leads me to believe that they are all owned by the same person, maybe? If it was owned by someone else other than the trailer park, then I wouldn't think she would have anything to do with it, kwim? Seems like if there's a manager, it's almost like an apartment complex. I have no idea, though - just speculating!

Sorry if this has been addressed as Im a few pages behind again, but in Mobile Home parks to live there you have to put in an application/background/credit check whether you are renting or owning the mobile home. This is because on top of the rent or mortgage you would pay on the mobile home, you also pay park fees.. So it is possible that McNeill did own the trailer because you can have a trailer in a mobile home park and rent it out; however, the park has to approve the renters.

This made me so sad to read. I never really thought of it but I'm sure she cried herself to sleep alot. To be a young child in a terrible situation and have no way (like a cell phone) to call your dad/aunt and tell them you want to come back home. I can't imagine the dad didn't call or try to call her, but I'm sure it wasn't private so that Shaniya could really tell the truth. Or she could've been threatened. Anyway, reading your post reminded me of being homesick when I visited an aunt once - she spoiled me rotten but I was lonely and wanted my mommy. I tried telling my aunt and she just reminded me that I was going home in so many days. I can still feel that homesickness now when I think about that visit, and my heart aches that I'm sure Shaniya felt that way - and maybe even be feeling that way right now... wondering when/if someone is going to save her... :cry:

:hug: Me too belimom. Weeks at summer camp and other non-horrific but prolonged periods of separation at a very early age while my mom traveled were immensely painful (I would say "abandonment" is not too strong a word to describe homesick feelings). And yet these were for both of us at least clean, age appropriate, structured, and safe environments. Ie neither your's nor my experiences were in inhabitable raw sewage-leaking trailers in crime-infested areas witnessing Lord knows what, w God knows who coming and going :rolleyes: Poor Shaniya, how much greater a child's despair to feel abandoned in such a sickening, scary place. JMO

:parrot:

Having her dressed with no shoes would have looked strange ,if she was walking.Lots of places have "NO Shirt No Shoes No service " maybe he didn't want anyone at the motel saying anything about her not having shoes on..by carrying her he avoided this.

And jumping off of your post here, Kiki, if the map I looked at that identified what I believe to be Shaniyas Dads home, this little girl was probably not a happy camper for too long at "Moms". She most likely had her own room at Dads, good food, dinners out, etc...

Ok, I'm gonna try to get some sleep.
I just can't get over how awesome our members are!!! The time and effort to research and sleuth is really making a difference IMO.

I would like to add, that when I kissed my DD goodnight and walked out of her room tonight, I turned around and thought how blessed I am. In light of the things I have found out about this country in the past couple of days, it brought tears to my eyes.

How could a mother lay her child on a sofa, or hand her child over to a monster, look at her child and walk away from her, knowing the hell the child is about to go through and be human?????? IMO - she can't. Pure Evil!!!

Maybe he is carrying her simply to speed the process along. The sooner he can get her out of his hands, the sooner his involvement is over...it's the way a lot of monsters think, their involvement ends when the act does, no real grasp of cause and effect.

I think he is carrying her to control her, pure and simple. Perhaps also to keep her calm. She looks very calm to me - unaware of what is about to happen. The checkered item looks to me like what my mom would call a tea towel - a small towel used in the kitchen (bigger than a wash rag). Perhaps it is there to be quickly inserted in her mouth if need be.

Sorry if this has been addressed as Im a few pages behind again, but in Mobile Home parks to live there you have to put in an application/background/credit check whether you are renting or owning the mobile home. This is because on top of the rent or mortgage you would pay on the mobile home, you also pay park fees.. So it is possible that McNeill did own the trailer because you can have a trailer in a mobile home park and rent it out; however, the park has to approve the renters.

This would also probally be why there was a sewer back up issue as well, he did not take care of it where if the park owned it they would have....just thinking here...

"dad is extremely distraught"
she ( Michelle, reporter on Levi Page show) spoke to him at 6 pm
Shaniya was supposed to come back AT THE END OF THE WEEKEND
Mom wanted to keep her a while longer, he said "Ok I'll give her a chance"

Bobbi... he was out of town... his sister took her to visit the mom.

Personally I'm thinking they had the sister drop her off at one location and then moved the little girl to the trailer park after the fact.

When watching the movie Precious yesterday, the mother would have everyone set things up to look normal for the social worker then went back to being abusive as soon as she left.

Surely dad would have gotten an address where his five year-old daughter would be staying... :confused: And surely he would never have sent Shaniya somewhere sight unseen... :confused: Surely his sister would have at least insisted on seeing where his precious daughter would be living :confused: And surely she would NEVER have left this child in the untenable mh we see pictured in Sleepy Hollow :confused: JMO

Good night all...another end to a day of great sleuthing by you wonderful WSers!

Prayers for Shaniya and each of you as well!

The football game just ended and my local news is on, Shaniya is the top story..
They showed Davis mothers statement about the "straight up good mother"...
They are going over all of the details, made a pretty big story out of it.
Thank God

And jumping off of your post here, Kiki, if the map I looked at that identified what I believe to be Shaniyas Dads home, this little girl was probably not a happy camper for too long at "Moms". She most likely had her own room at Dads, good food, dinners out, etc...

Omg kelly... can't believe this poor baby endured as long as she did, and then somehow it's okayed for Shaniya to stay even longer!?! :banghead: :banghead:
I'm sorry but that's one decision I can guarantee Shaniya had no say in and nothing to do w. :furious:

The football game just ended and my local news is on, Shaniya is the top story..
They showed Davis mothers statement about the "straight up good mother"...
They are going over all of the details, made a pretty big story out of it.
Thank God

You mean...
...straight up good very mother...ick!:waitasec:

This would also probally be why there was a sewer back up issue as well, he did not take care of it where if the park owned it they would have....just thinking here...

In most parks that I know of (around where I live) the park does not own the mobile homes, just the actual land to put them on. Each mobile home is individually owned.

If someone is wanting to move but owns a mobile home in a park, many times they will rent it out or sell it (if it stays in the park the new owner must be approved), as it costs a lot of money to move them. With older ones like the one they were living in, it wouldn't be worth the trouble. However, you cannot just abandon it at the park. Therefore, you rent it out.

He probably rented it out for very little money considering the shape it was in. I wonder if the park knew about the sewage problem because they would have no doubtingly made him fix it, even if the park was was not one of the best and considered an unsavory neighborhood (for lack of a better term). It posed a health hazard and the park itself could of had legal issues if it was actually seeping outside or whatever...

I haven't read this from the beginning as I was into the Somer case and I have to work. So I only have about 15 hours a day to spend on the computer. (just a little humor here. Hope it's not too offensive)

AT any rate, my understanding is that a good criminal attorney cost about $100,000. Maybe it's more nowadays.

And I'm sure a nice hefty retainer has to be put down.

So where does M get the cash for that? I can't believe the attorney would defend him out of the goodness of his heart.

I have known (because of my profession) drug dealers and a lot of them live in squalor.

If M has access to all of this cash for an attorney, it seems like he may be connected to something bigger.
Any thoughts or has there already been info on M's finances?

BBM Above...

If McNeill has hired this attorney before then he will not need a retainer at least in my experience once you give the intial retainer they bill you monthly, and if I came back a year later no retainer just a monthly bill...lol I hope that made sense...

OR...if he in fact is part of a ring for sex trafficking you can bet there is someone in the mist flippin some money his way and paying those attorneys fees to keep him quiet...Of course just my opinion...

Prayers for sweet Shaniya, may she be found alive! If that is not to be, may she be found anyway, and we will know that she is in the arms of Jesus! I type this with a weary heart and teary eyes! I will never understand the evil in this world!

In most parks that I know of (around where I live) the park does not own the mobile homes, just the actual land to put them on. Each mobile home is individually owned.

If someone is wanting to move but owns a mobile home in a park, many times they will rent it out or sell it (if it stays in the park the new owner must be approved), as it costs a lot of money to move them. With older ones like the one they were living in, it wouldn't be worth the trouble. However, you cannot just abandon it at the park. Therefore, you rent it out.

He probably rented it out for very little money considering the shape it was in. I wonder if the park knew about the sewage problem because they would have no doubtingly made him fix it, even if the park was was not one of the best and considered an unsavory neighborhood (for lack of a better term). It posed a health hazard and the park itself could of had legal issues if it was actually seeping outside or whatever...

I've lived in a few parks in my time ...lol
I remember the first one I lived at the park owned the trailer and I paid rent and lot rent, the second one I had actually bought my trailer and only had to pay lot rent but I did have to be approved by the park manager... :)

BBM Above...

If McNeill has hired this attorney before then he will not need a retainer at least in my experience once you give the intial retainer they bill you monthly, and if I came back a year later no retainer just a monthly bill...lol I hope that made sense...

OR...if he in fact is part of a ring for sex trafficking you can bet there is someone in the mist flippin some money his way and paying those attorneys fees to keep him quiet...Of course just my opinion...

Didn't someone say McNeil is a drug dealer? Maybe he was successful at his trade ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7