NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moore is the neighbor across the street.
Davis' live on side street off main street.
Davis home is 200 feet from neighbor.
Davis family has never used her trash can, but others have.
7 30 she heard knock, was LE, asking if she saw Shaniya, and asked if she knew her, which neighbor did not. Neighbor went back to bed, heard police on her porch and her trash, trailer and porch were taped off, She was asked if she threw out blanket, she said no, trash day is Monday.
They told her they would be taking trash can.
neighbor has a 24 year old daughter, no other kids.
Blanket was found in trash Tuesday morning.

Typing as fast as I can, bear with me.

OMG it was Tuesday morning when they found it and that the trash is taken on Mondays.

With so many clothes hanging out on the clothes line Im surprise that the manager did not see all these clothes and never seeing this sweet little child at all or the other child.
I am also, especially with the video. :waitasec:

I hope they followed the trash also like in Somer's case.
At Shaniya's house the porch had feces on porch and railing.
Not at neighbors.
The neighbor heard banging...knocking on her wall at 7:30 am???

The garbage was taken on Monday, and the can should have been empty on Tuesday, says the neighbor.

Not at neighbors.

Banging by someone on her wall at 3 am, LE at 7:30. IIRC.

This is very sad...What a pretty little baby girl!!! It doesn't look good at all...

I haven't read the thread. Do we have locals searching for her? Is TES coming?

They need to look under that womans trailer if they haven't already. I find that completely odd that the blanket was just randomly dumped in her trash can.

Not at neighbors.
I understood it was the police at 7:30am.

And the fact that the woman heard banging on her trailer too. It has only been a day so if the childs body is under there and she is dead I don't think it would be smelling yet. I don't know about that though.

They need to look under that womans trailer if they haven't already. I find that completely odd that the blanket was just randomly dumped in her trash can.
And that the dogs didn't pick up on her scent outside the house. :waitasec:

Crap 4 missing females...is this the moon thing again?

you ask, I answer..........
We are still under the Martian Full Moon is violent and aggressive and angry because the square is an affliction.
This is until the NEW MOON on Mon. Nov. 16 at 2:14pm.

And the fact that the woman heard banging on her trailer too. It has only been a day so if the childs body is under there and she is dead I don't think it would be smelling yet. I don't know about that though.
I think the heavy rain could really be messing up the scents. MOO

And we're back.

Mother is not called a suspect, but is known to LE.
Narcotics find covered again.
LE spokeswoman saying that "something went wrong during the night."
NG refers to Shaniya as "it". Grr.
Caller asking if mother took LDT. Nothing has been said by LE, except that she has been questioned for two days.

Klaas on now.
As always covering what he did after Polly went missing.
NG says mother hasn't taken polygraph (although she just said she didn't know.)
Klaas saying her story doesn't add up (agreed).
Klaas calls it a crappy story, with the action close to home.

6 people in the home, supposedly no one heard anything. Mother, mother's bf, older brother, infant, mother's sister, and Shaniya.
Neighbor says that it did not sound like someone trying to get in, just banging like a struggle.

Banging on her side of her house. They need to look under that trailer. Someone should call LE and them this they might not have thought of it.

NG just said mom, her boyfriend, her sister, Shaniya, her brother and an infant...........and no one heard anything in a 12x40 trailer.

I am also, especially with the video. :waitasec:

Thank goodness they have these cameras. Whats taking them soooo long. They should have seen something by now. The park has four surveillance cameras throughout the neighborhood. One camera is pointing down the hill toward the little girl’s residence, another one is facing out of the park to see traffic coming in and out, one is pointing down a side street, and one is pointing out to two adjacent streets. The police are going through her hard drive with a fine tooth comb to look for clues, she has external hard drives on the cameras that can store content for more than a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez