NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! Where in the hell is she ?!!!!

I was so hopeful.....but now, this seems to be turning ugly again.

Did we even know there was a press conference this morning? Can anyone find a vid. of it?

ECHO ....echo....echo ....

Where the H3LL is she?????????????

This is insane - this poor sweet child needs to be found. I can only pray that he has tucked her away safely with someone (a nice person w/ no criminal record who will turn her in immediately upon hearing of his arrest/the situation).

I can't handle much more of this - I can't imagine what's going thru that sweet little girl's mind. Good Lord, I pray he didn't hurt her.

They released Coe. Mistake in ID? So did Miro take her? Where could she be now. Family of Miro? Friends?

Perhaps she is with one of his female relatives - meaning one of Mario's female relatives? We can only hope.

Could the checkered thing be a plastic bag? Is there a retail establishment in the region that has bags like that?

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7116354
Gosh, it's SO hard to tell with these pictures. To me, it looks more spotted than checkered. I was thinking possibly a stuffed animal, or more likely, a Lovie. A lovie is a tiny security blanket that has a stuffed animal head on it.

But really it could be anything.

Also, I keep trying to figure out why you can't see this item in the middle picture anywhere.
Edited to add (Per your edit), that if it IS checkered, it could be from some type of racing store. Like Nascar etc. Not that it would make much sense here.

Also, has anyone commented yet on why the new reports are no longer including the pink underwear? I commented early in the case that I thought it was a little off that they would specifically remember what underwear she had on.

Chance said McNeill was taken into custody Thursday night, and has been questioned. She said he admitted to the kidnapping. She would not elaborate on where Davis might be, but did say police are hopeful of finding her alive.

Where was that?

I am hoping that they know exactly where she is and are on their way to get her. Maybe they don't want to scare off the person she is with now by announcing that they know where she is.

I'm sick that they have found MAM but they have not yet recovered Shaniya safely. Apparently he has admitted to the kidnapping so why would he not reveal her location? I wish we knew his motive. I pray she is still alive.

I am hoping that they know exactly where she is and are on their way to get her. Maybe they don't want to scare off the person she is with now by announcing that they know where she is.

I hope you are right! What time was Mario arrested?

The surveillance tapes are of after their arrival to the hotel, aren't they? What's bothering me is there are no pics of when they left. It would be interesting to see the later surveillance tapes to see if her appearance had changed or her clothing. Also, what her demeanor is in those tapes.

The article says he was arrested last night....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member