NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why check in just to check out an hour later? Plus, obviously on camera.
Misleading everyone in the wrong direction? Kinda like buying airplane tickets to Hawaii, then taking a bus to New York.
Someone show up early to get her?
Unfortunately, I have to work, but i'd really like to see the McNeill/Davis/Coe connection and which family member could be hiding her. I really think that is the outcome.

When I heard "one hour" I immediately thought about a hand off with someone else.

I wasn't aware of the one hour info.

Yes I wasn't either. So he was there for only one hour. I wonder if Mcneill put on the tv in the room and freaked out and left after hearing about the kidnapping and an arrest. I wish they would tell us where they picked him up.

Maybe just letting her go in and get cleaned up... :prayer: :confused: I know, probably not but I can pray... :prayer:

Or like you say trigger, maybe got spooked at the coverage or sensed worker turning him in...

:parrot:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6411942/

A worker at a Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford called Fayetteville police on Tuesday to report seeing a child matching Shaniya's description with a man at the hotel. A security video showed the girl with a man believed to be McNeill at the hotel at 6:11 a.m. Tuesday

more at the link.

if they went to the hotel on tuesday and viewed the video why was Coe arrested on Wednesday?

Now I'm really confused. According the LE press release dated today,

"Fayetteville Police received a tip on Wednesday evening from an employee of a Sanford Hotel indicating that a small child matching Shaniya’s description was seen in the presence of a male early Tuesday morning, November 10th. "

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=1113200910134

I thought I heard the LE "public information" (if you will) person say during the presser that they received the tip on Tuesday...just like your article says??? I need to go back and listen.

Something's stinky in Denmark...that's for sure!

mommya - I was going to say just what you did! No, it doesn't say he checked in, just that an employee recognized Shaniya with the man...I also believe it was a hand-off...

So I wanted to let you all know that I did call in and speak with the task force and so forth this morning in regards to the little girl I saw that looked just like Shaniya here in Colorado. They took it all very serious and took everything down...
I can only hope that it may help.

If in fact it was a hand off why would they do it in public?

It does not say that he checked into the hotel does it?

Just that a worker saw him there?

(Sorry I have not read everything)

I bet someone was checked in there and he just took her to them - stayed for an hour and left without her. They probably don't know exactly which room he took her to.

Now who? And why?

WOW good catch.

So I wanted to let you all know that I did call in and speak with the task force and so forth this morning in regards to the little girl I saw that looked just like Shaniya here in Colorado. They took it all very serious and took everything down...
I can only hope that it may help.

Im so glad you called. You never know.

I just watched the McNeill court appearance posted above...does anyone else think he looks like he's about to cry?

Now I'm really confused. According the LE press release dated today,

"Fayetteville Police received a tip on Wednesday evening from an employee of a Sanford Hotel indicating that a small child matching Shaniya’s description was seen in the presence of a male early Tuesday morning, November 10th. "

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=1113200910134

I thought I heard the LE "public information" (if you will) person say during the presser that they received the tip on Tuesday...just like your article says??? I need to go back and listen.

Something's stinky in Denmark...that's for sure!

Yes which may explain why Coe was arrested and not yet released.
:parrot:

mommya - I was going to say just what you did! No, it doesn't say he checked in, just that an employee recognized Shaniya with the man...I also believe it was a hand-off...

Hand off possible - sale? Maybe.

My opinion only

How did they identify MAM so quickly if he hadn't checked in there? Obviously there must be more surveilance tapes that give a much better look at him-- because those at the elevator sure as heck don't. Either that, or the ellusive vehicle was linked to him.

Boy, LE is sure holding back, aren't they? I hope they're doing the right thing by Shaniya...

Police: Man admitted kidnapping missing NC girl

By ALYSIA PATTERSON (AP) – 31 minutes ago

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — A North Carolina man has admitted to kidnapping a 5-year-old girl, authorities said Friday, but investigators still have not found the child more than three days after she disappeared from a mobile home park.

However, the attorney for Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, said Friday that his client would plead not guilty to kidnapping Shaniya Davis. Fayetteville Police Department spokeswoman Theresa Chance said McNeill admitted to taking the girl.

McNeill was charged with kidnapping while authorities dropped charges against another man, Clarence Coe, who was initially arrested in the case.

"We're hoping we find her alive," Chance said at a news conference. "We found Mr. McNeill, and Miss Davis was not with him."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gw47YRAXLmLUQ69FzCcPLZpmX2SwD9BUT5KG5

O/T a Little Bit:

I noticed on NG the other night it showed quite a few different photos of little Shaniya. I always notice backgrounds in pictures and noted that in all of Shaniya's photos was very nice surroundings.. A birthday party and you could tell the photo was taken in a nice, clean dining area, there was another taken out in front of a nice brick home. Also, in everyone of the photos, she wasclean, hair was fixed and was wearing an adorable dress or outfit. Did anyone else notice this? Wonder if these were taken at grandma's or some other relative.

Have we heard from any relative other than her father?????

This tells me that Shaniya knew clean and neat surroundings, somewhere outside of the park where she was living in a trailer with a sewage problem.

Shaniya is an absolutely beautiful little girl. I pray that she is found safe....

I noticed this as well, Shaniya looks very well kept...I have a 5 year old daughter (only child) and I always have her looking nice, shes our only and we try to give her the best as most parents do . Seems like Shaniya had the same attention and care...I'm praying she's found alive ASAP.

I just watched the McNeill court appearance posted above...does anyone else think he looks like he's about to cry?

I thought he was a little cocky when they were bringing him in but then he looked really scared when the judge was talking to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M