NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe LE let mom 'think' she could go 'away'...........she may led them right to Shaniya!!!

A talking head on NG mentioned that it seemed like a custody hand off to her... or that there might be a child services visit scheduled that day and mom couldn't have the girl there .... for some reason... possilby realted to the feces on the blanket or something else that would cause failure of an inspection

I think McNeill has talked (somewhat) and LE is working with the info.
Praying he has a heart. He does not strike me as a cold, evil person. But I could be wrong.

I think if LE did not have info to work, they would be begging for it from the public. They have not asked for it recently, telling me they think they have what they need.

OMG
Breaking News: Fayetteville police say they expect to arrest Antoinette Nicole Davis in the disappearance of her 5-year-old girl.

from WRAL.com

I hope so Kimberly - I hope so.

Prayers for little Shaniya. May she come home soon!

Salem

OMG
Breaking News: Fayetteville police say they expect to arrest Antoinette Nicole Davis in the disappearance of her 5-year-old girl.

from WRAL.com

Do you have a link Kimberly?

TIA,

Salem

I knew it was just a matter of time and I thought since she was MIA she was already arrested,actually.I hope it's just because she was going to do a ransom scam and the child's safe,please let it be.

Updated within the last hour, not really anything new here either though.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6411942/

"Investigators are continuing to follow leads in the case, she said, including re-interviewing Shaniya's mother to gather any additional information."
Just curious now if their "re-interviewing" her statement is current or something from a previous article? As for mom being "missing" ~ from what I read earlier I thought it was dad who said he didn't know where she was and didn't really care. :waitasec: MOO

Praying that when this, the 3rd arrest in case, is made, we will see a live Shaniya Davis.

arrest the mom... arrest the whole town... but where is the baby???????

I knew this "mom" did this!!!!!!!!!
Find the baby and let the rest of these people fry.

A talking head on NG mentioned that it seemed like a custody hand off to her... or that there might be a child services visit scheduled that day and mom couldn't have the girl there .... for some reason... possilby realted to the feces on the blanket or something else that would cause failure of an inspection

I'm sure it's been talked about over and over, but the blanket really raises my hinky meter. For those who have 5 year olds (mine is 12 now) -- I don't remember him pooping on a blanket at that age. He was fully potty trained at that time. Girls usually (IMHO) train younger. Many of my hunches come to fruition - and my first hunch was FEAR. This little girl was so scared as to what was happening to her that she released her bowels. What happened after that, I don't know -- only that someone put the blanket in neighbors trash. Which is also very strange to me. Why not wash it? Will they find other DNA on that blanket?

Thanks,

Mel

their first needless arrest gives me pauses... makes me doubt... and all I want to hear is that they have found this child... nothing else.

I knew that was her...the other night I posted that I had found an Antoinette N Davis with same middle name as Shaniya's and thought it was the right one....now I have to go back through my notes and see what I found on her...I was afraid to post too much as I wasn't sure it was her..

Here's my post from the other night...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4430225&postcount=479"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC- Amber Alert issued Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #4[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz