NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been out all day at soccer games - can someone give me an update?

TIA!

:blowkiss:

Yeah, I agree. But they aired their McNeill info too.
But I do agree, that they are holding everything close to the vest until they find her. But in holding everything to themselves, the media is ignoring the whole deal. Shaniya's face should be plastered on everything local and a lot of stuff national IMO since she is still missing.
I think if they released any little thing, important or not, the media will report on it, keeping the fact she is missing in public view.

Very interesting thoughts LaLaw2000 thanks for putting those down...

I am still wracking my brains too as to why, assuming the surveillance is continuous footage, we weren't shown pics of them leaving...??! Presumably cameras recorded only area of elevator and not hallways and entrances to individual rooms...

This would tell the public SO much (ie was she dressed differently? was he? was anyone else ever seen in proximity of the room they were seen going into? did they exit together? were they alone? what were their respective demeanors? did he appear in a panic?) I can only surmise as to the reason LE would deliberately choose to withhold info of this nature.

As for arriving w a child and the auditor's failure to question directly, I agree but it's hard to say. My personal instinct is telling me that--since he may have a not checked in himself; or b not had her w him at the desk anyway; or c may have referred to her as "my daughter," carrying her in sleeping or w/e--in this PC world in which we now live many might be truly reluctant to challenge or openly confront someone's intentions for fear of being viewed as stereotyping. They may not have felt they had the authority or been comfortable saying anything unfortunately. :twocents:
:confused:

:parrot:

Maybe after they aired their oopsie (with Coe) and then corrected it (with McNeil) LE is just thinking it better to stay quiet until they get Shaniya.
Well, yes, that's a thought! But unless they have a solid lead, until she's found her name needs to be "out there"! MOO

Does anyone know anything about the Lawyer for McNeil?

What I found looks like he from Durham might have other office in Texas.

not sure.

Surely LE would be watching mom, no?
OMG

Just a rumor picked up surfing around. Don't know more than that, but we can be on the lookout for indications of truth or notl Just wanted to share the possibility.

Would not shock me one bit if that rumor were true.
Most of us have said all along the mom was in on this somehow.
What I don't understand, is how does a mother of a missing child go missing???? Wouldn't LE be watching all the players in this case constantly.
I hope the rumor is wrong, but I would not be shocked.

ETA: escp the one who reported her missing and saw her last in that house????? JMO

Would not shock me one bit if that rumor were true.
Most of us have said all along the mom was in on this somehow.
What I don't understand, is how does a mother of a missing child go missing???? Wouldn't LE be watching all the players in this case constantly.
I hope the rumor is wrong, but I would not be shocked.

ETA: escp the one who reported her missing and saw her last in that house????? JMO

She might be MIA to the general public, but I imagine LE knows exactly where she is.

I think NG started this rumor by running with dad's statement that he has no idea where she is, ergo, she's MIA.

You know how Nancy is with her "bombshells".

She might be MIA to the general public, but I imagine LE knows exactly where she is.

I think NG started this rumor by running with dad's statement that he has no idea where she is, ergo, she's MIA.

You know how Nancy is with her "bombshells".

You are probably right. I don't think LE has the manpower to watch everyone involved continuously. I certainly hope you are right and they know where she is though.

Maybe after they aired their oopsie (with Coe) and then corrected it (with McNeil) LE is just thinking it better to stay quiet until they get Shaniya.
I agree completely! they majorly effed up in their premature arrest. So now the missing child suffers. nice... (yeah.. nurse is pi$$d off at the lack of media coverage in light of the national amber alert!)

Okay I have one more thing I wanted to pass on from my recent obsession with watching the LE pressers over and over lol.

Chance never once says that McNeill isn't talking. That is, she never says he didn't say who he gave Shaniya to, what happened to Shaniya, where he left Shaniya, nothing like that.

Soooo... he may have coughed up who he passed her to or where he left her. And they're just holding him till they find her because if she's harmed, they might want to file more charges against him for putting her in harm's way. No idea. Just offering it up FWIW.

Also, whereas it's been reported that he turned himself in, Chance says they went and picked him up. She says nothing about him turning himself in. May just be semantics. I don't know. Could be he called LE and said "I'm here. Come get me." Just wanted to point that out FWIW.

It really is worth it to watch the pressers a few times. You pick up new little interesting things each time. It's about all we have right now for info is reviewing the little dibs and dabs we've already gotten.

I think that was in it before. I think they "edited" it just to bump it up on the local news section.
What I want is a picture of Shaniya on home page. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member