NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome rotterdam, another Pa person (smile).
MM is only turning himself in for kidnapping, Shaniya. Why would he turn himself in, he wouldn't except they have him on video tape....it was all over the news, really where was he going to go?

Tks, Julie (big grin). Am close to you. On the other side of the river.
I do believe Mario is another framing job. He did turn himself in for transporting this precious girl but not kidnapping. Probably hoping he could explain it away.

It is his word against the sisters IMO.

IMOO, at the time the neighbor said she heard noises on the side of her MH, is when I believe everything went down and is when Shaynia was taken away....If that is the case McNeil took her 2 to 3 hours before she was reported missing by her mother..If the sewage problem was backing up in that trailer, I don't know how anyone cold have slept in there anyway...But,,I have to ask the ones,,,, I know,,, who are the supersleuths on this sight,,,,How does that fit into your theories of what took place? Yes, I know my timeline is off, but that guy had that child longer than what some posters here make it seem,,,to me, anyway....TIA

Hi ya'll, first time poster here. I came here doing a search on the Jeff Davis, LA. serial killer. I then got drawn in by the Caylee Anthony case and, more recently, Haleigh Cummings and now, Shaneiyah Davis.

First, let me say that WS'ers are awesome. The research, dedication and care that ya'll show is mind blowing. I admire every single one of you and my heart goes out to those of you who have experienced the loss of a loved one.

Secondly, this case is baffling. So many twists and turns so quickly in a case. It's so awesome that LE had video from the trailer park, an observant worker and video at the hotel, but....still no leads? And so little being given from LE. Truly baffling.

Hi ya'll, first time poster here. I came here doing a search on the Jeff Davis, LA. serial killer. I then got drawn in by the Caylee Anthony case and, more recently, Haleigh Cummings and now, Shaneiyah Davis.

First, let me say that WS'ers are awesome. The research, dedication and care that ya'll show is mind blowing. I admire every single one of you and my heart goes out to those of you who have experienced the loss of a loved one.

Secondly, this case is baffling. So many twists and turns so quickly in a case. It's so awesome that LE had video from the trailer park, an observant worker and video at the hotel, but....still no leads? And so little being given from LE. Truly baffling.

Hi neighbor. Welcome!!!!!

Hey Kim, thanks :) How close are we to being neighbors (if you don't mind saying)?

LE has to be onto something there has been absolutley no updates today, it is way to quiet, WAY TO QUIET....

Somewhere along the line, the yappy property manager said she went through the videos with LE and saw on video someone dispose of the blanket in the trashcan and then return to the Davis trailer. I don't remember if she called out Coe specifically, but she did say someone was on video doing the blanket disposal.
Oh ~ I did miss that! I'm still wondering how Coe got mistaken for McNeill.

Wow, that is really close, Kim.

I sure hope you are right, mystic. There has to be a method to their madness (i hope).

This is the scenario that appears to make most sense to me right now. I hope it's nothing remotely close. My mind has a really hard time going there, like so many others I'm sure. It's no doubt why the sex trade is talked about so little, unfortunately.

This whole thing is so confusing. Hopefully soon it will all make sense.

does anyone think that McNeill look like he from Jamaica? He could have ties
there.

The FBI is working this case not the US Marshalls. It is my understanding they think the mom's family has the child and they are currently looking for them. That is why nothing more has been said. There will be a resolution here shortly from what I hear.

Where are you hearing this info? Do you have a link?

TIA,

Salem

PS - I really, really hope you are right. This child should have been found by now and I am quite concerned that we have heard nothing.

LE has to be onto something there has been absolutley no updates today, it is way to quiet, WAY TO QUIET....

I agree. No news is good news in this case. They have Mario and subsequently plenty of leads.
BTW, anybody knows if Mario turned himself in with his attorney already present?

I am really disturbed that LE has given no further updates, nor are they even asking for the public's help in trying to locate this baby. They are not addressing whomever might have Shaniya (as they did the other night when speaking directly to Mario telling him to drop her off at a safe place, etc.)

Why are we hearing NOTHING from LE? It makes no sense.

So this would lead one to believe that Mario left the hotel with Shaniya. Why else would LE tell him to take her to a safe place?

Salem

snipped for space
After watching the video again of McNeill being arrained in court I do not feel like this man has hurt this child. As soon as he walks in to the court room and sees the media cameras on him his whole stance changes, almost as if he is going to cry, and defiatley embaressed by the whole prediciment.
His face does not show hate, malice, or any indication to me that he did anything horrible to this child or dropped her with someone of bad intentions. I just see no alarm in this man...

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6415872/

It's funny that you had that impression about McNeill when he walked in because for me, it was the complete opposite. Like I said in an earlier post, he was smirking in his mugshot and he was smirking throughout 99% of that TV coverage. Nevertheless, I really hope that he hasn't hurt that baby. She needs to be returned home to her father, the one that clearly loves her.

snipped for space
After watching the video again of McNeill being arrained in court I do not feel like this man has hurt this child. As soon as he walks in to the court room and sees the media cameras on him his whole stance changes, almost as if he is going to cry, and defiatley embaressed by the whole prediciment.
His face does not show hate, malice, or any indication to me that he did anything horrible to this child or dropped her with someone of bad intentions. I just see no alarm in this man...

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6415872/

It's funny that you had that impression about McNeill when he walked in because for me, it was the complete opposite. Like I said in an earlier post, he was smirking in his mugshot and he was smirking throughout 99% of that TV coverage. Nevertheless, I really hope that he hasn't hurt that baby. She needs to be returned home to her father, the one that clearly loves her.

I don't think thats a smirk. I think thats naturally how his lips are IMO

I also want to add that I think he is bearing down on his lip to hold back the tears. I don't think he is smirking at all.

I agree with those that don't think there is real malice in McNeil. He just seems to have his mugshot face on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje