NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep trying to think of positive reasons McNeil would keep his mouth shut and I'm not coming up with any. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Perhaps he hasn't kept quiet. Maybe he has told who he handed her off to and they have not been able to locate them yet, so do not want to tip them off. Also, they can not verify his story or change his charges until they find her and get the whole story.

http://news.mync.com/site/news/story/44473

"NBC17 spoke with Clarence Coe after he was released from jail. He said he and the child's mother have been dating for a while. He said he would never hurt Shaniya and can't believe he was arrested.

Coe wouldn't discuss what happened that morning or what he thinks might have happened."

Going back to basics - checked the RSO list for Fayetteville for last name McNeill and am seeing 3 RSO's with that last name. Unknown if related to Mario. There are two males listed and one female.

What about the video of the person disposing of the blanket in the mobile home park? Wasn't that video from around 3 a.m.? and was it Mcneil on the video?
Last I heard that wasn't on video, it was the neighbor who lived in that mobile home hearing somebody opening her trash container since she says the container was wedged between her house and porch. Maybe I've missed something!

I keep trying to think of positive reasons McNeil would keep his mouth shut and I'm not coming up with any. Hopefully I'm wrong.

We think alike, he is only keeping his mouth shut so he is not in more trouble. I said it before and I still think he don't want Shaniya found because it would not fare well for him. I don't mind being wrong and pray I am, but his actions are not adding up.

I could have swore the other day they arrested Coe because they had video of him throwing blanket in trash and walking back to the mobile home. from the park cameras.

But dad may recant on that , given the fact the distgusting living conditions this child was living in if he found out.
We also do not know that McNeill is not talking to LE right now, we just don't. LE does not seem to be screaming from the rooftops that they feel this child is in danger....
I wish they would say something today...I am sure the media is on them like you know what...

BBM.

I've been keeping an eye on the local news outlets all day and not a peep. Not from the media. Not from LE. Not from family. It's almost like this child is no longer missing at all. No appeals to bring her back unharmed. No info on who might have her now. IMO they HAVE to know who left that hotel with her at the very least. But nada. Zip.

I can only conclude that LE at this point knows exactly what happened and does not need the help of the media or the public to bring this thing to closure.

Am seeing two RSO's in Fayetteville with the last name of Davis - both male. Unknown if any relation to Shaniya's mother Antoinette D.

Last I heard that wasn't on video, it was the neighbor who lived in that mobile home hearing somebody opening her trash container since she says the container was wedged between her house and porch. Maybe I've missed something!

I'll look for the link but I think the trailer park manager said that she was watching the tapes with the police and at about 3 am saw a male figure approach the neighbors trash...

Just some observations.

Biodad was due to come back on Tuesday. Assume he was out of state for those three weeks with Shaniya staying with bio mom. Assume , he was going to check on Shaniya at trailer location. Poop galore in trailer. Not good.

Attempt to frame Coe, ex boyfriend of one sister.
Another attempt to frame Mario this time?(another ex boyfriend of one sister) Why on earth would he turn himself in if he did something horrible to Shaniya. BTW we do not know if he is not talking to LE.

The two sisters do not pass the smell test IMO.
Assumption: Do think that Shaniya will be found unharmed.

I like your observations. I think AD, and possibly BD, panicked when they knew dad was coming to town. Money issues and custody issues involved, IMO. They cooked up a plan to hide her from dad, thinking they could extort money and have time to get out of that filthy trailer. Someone in AD's family has her. I truly think she is OK. This dad needs to get his act together and file for sole custody if he is serious about his daughter. Thanks for the observations; they supported an opinion I have had for awhile.:innocent:

Somewhere along the line, the yappy property manager said she went through the videos with LE and saw on video someone dispose of the blanket in the trashcan and then return to the Davis trailer. I don't remember if she called out Coe specifically, but she did say someone was on video doing the blanket disposal.

Welcome rotterdam, another Pa person (smile).
MM is only turning himself in for kidnapping, Shaniya. Why would he turn himself in, he wouldn't except they have him on video tape....it was all over the news, really where was he going to go?

That's correct it was the neighbor (Moore) recalling her memory of the banging or "beating" sounds heard outside her mh at approx 3am which she later connected w trashcan.

:parrot:

I could have swore the other day they arrested Coe because they had video of him throwing blanket in trash and walking back to the mobile home. from the park cameras.

What I understand they had a video of a male but nothing was mentioned regarding who it was. I think it was on Nancy's show maybe Wednesday or Thursday that the park manager was on the phone with Nancy. Just click the link in my siggie and it will bring you to the videos.

Heck, blanket could be unrelated to this case. Did LE ever directly say it was Shaniya's blanket? Although NG said , it was Shaniya's favorite blanket, Now, how the heck would she know that except it sounds nice for dramatic reasons..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBJhi7lgGX0"]YouTube- Prime News 11/12/09 Shaniya Davis - Part 1[/ame]

About 1:45 the manager talks about the male figure seen walking away from the blanket area.

Heck, blanket could be unrelated to this case. Did LE ever directly say it was Shaniya's blanket? Although NG said , it was Shaniya's favorite blanket, Now, how the heck would she know that except it sounds nice for dramatic reasons..

She said it after one of her "reporters" fed her the line.

Said the same thing yesterday... IMO there are no good reasons Suzi, neither altruistic nor greed. Sadly I'm afraid I have to agree :(

Dare I ask friend whether there's been any dvpts since leaving earlier...

I haven't seen any thank goodness.

Thank you for correcting me... I caught portions of HLN interviews w mgr but didn't recall comment re figure seen walking away from trash can back toward mh--probably because we also learned at that time that several occupants came out and looked around or I was just so focused on the other info re Coe at the time. I should have gone back and listened to the videos Patty so kindly posted, my bad!! :blushing:

We did already know from Moore that this was in all likelihood the time blanket was placed in trash and were also told early on that blanket was tied to Shaniya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member