NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only one reason a grown man would kidnap a 5-year old girl and take her to a motel.

That idea just doesn't make sense to me.....if his intention was to sexually abuse her, why take her to an expensive motel and walk right thru the lobby with her in his arms!? And then later leave with her, again risking being seen and at that point he'd be surely leaving with either a child he'd already killed or one who was screaming her head off from pain and fear, and after all that he'd still have to find a place to dispose of her :-( I just can't see someone going to all that trouble and expense, and exposing themselves to being discovered. It would be cheaper and easier and a heck of a lot less conspicuous to simply take her into some woods or an abandoned building or something and do his horrible thing and leave her there dead :-( Nope...it just doesn't add up to me. Whatever his reason for being at that motel, it doesn't seem to me that was it.

This is the scenario that appears to make most sense to me right now. I hope it's nothing remotely close. My mind has a really hard time going there, like so many others I'm sure. It's no doubt why the sex trade is talked about so little, unfortunately.

This whole thing is so confusing. Hopefully soon it will all make sense.
Being it sounds, from what I've read in the media, that it was dad's idea to give Shaniya's mom some time with her, I can't quite grasp Shaniya's disappearance as part of a custody issue. So that would only leave a few other, and more sinister, possibilities, imo. MOO

BBM

disagree

OK ya'll, I am still pretty new here and I haven't quite figured out all the jargon yet...LOL I keep seeing people use the following in posts:

BBM

And I can't for the life of me figure out what it stands for. Can somebody clue me in? Thank you :) OK, sorry for the interruption...back to sleuthing now...LOL

OK ya'll, I am still pretty new here and I haven't quite figured out all the jargon yet...LOL I keep seeing people use the following in posts:

BBM

And I can't for the life of me figure out what it stands for. Can somebody clue me in? Thank you :) OK, sorry for the interruption...back to sleuthing now...LOL

Bolded By Me. Took me forever to figure out, was too scared to ask lol.

What we don't want to be doing here is discussing what they are posting there. It's a good idea to delete any posts that contain information from "over there".

Please delete the MySpace pages as we don't have permission to link them from Administration YET!

funlvngrl - The other two are obvious...but that last Myspace, how do we know who that belongs to?

Just curious.

Bolded By Me. Took me forever to figure out, was too scared to ask lol.

Took me a while too, for some reason Big Bowel Movement always popped in my head when trying to think of what it was!:waitasec:

funlvngrl - The other two are obvious...but that last Myspace, how do we know who that belongs to?

Just curious.

a comment from her on the dad's ms page.

He's older than I thought he was - this is getting weirder and weirder.

What Patty said, since I can't find the post.

Imamaze posted in one of the other threads about checking with Tricia regarding the MySpace links.

Here is the post:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4427830&postcount=18"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC- Amber Alert issued Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #4[/ame]

Imamaze posted in one of the other threads about checking with Tricia regarding the MySpace links.

I think it's easy to get side tracked by the dos and don't...report a post if you don't think it fits, but I'd hate to see this get offtrack now. :twocents:

Too many alerts and the thread gets closed, then we really get sidetracked.

But regardless, without the myspace and rumor there is plenty we can still do here.

Not much into on those ms and fb pages anyway.

That is his sister Carey( Ms Independent). She also has a facebook. He was also in the Military that is why he has been so many states. He is 39 and Antoinette is 25 years old. Some of his family still reside in Fayetteville area and others through out the US

If anyone can confirm, please let me know.

A couple nights ago, I jumped the gun based on info here and added photos to Shaniya's album that turned out not to be remotely her.

btw, the link:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Shaniya Davis/

Hi AmandaReckonwith,

I found that record for Antoinette Love Davis but have no proof that this is the mother although I strongly suspect it may be. It fits but it was just a best guess - please don't run with this as being the mother - we have nothing to validate it against.

Elepher50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member