NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you about the links. The biggest factual information we have is in the way of the video surveillance at the Comfort Suites in Sanford, NC.

We saw the who kidnapped Shaniya and took her to the motel. He is rightfully charged with First Degree Kidnapping. That's the fact. Everyone can speculate all the want and point fingers all they want, but the fact is Mario kidnapped her and took her to a motel. Last seen time, as we know it, for her is 6:11 a.m. on Tuesday.

BBM

disagree

Right now he is charged with kidnapping but I'm not seeing any proof so far that he is guilty of that charge. Someone in that mobile home could've arranged for him to take Shaniya to someone else, somewhere. I'd like some more questions answered, such as did he forceably enter the mobile home and take her, did he meet up with someone at the motel, or what has happened to Shaniya since answered before I'll vote "guilty". MOO

Good points panthera. If Mom was facing losing Shaniya, she and sister Brenda may have asked Mario to take Shaniya to "insert name". Then to hide that, they may have cooked up a whole kidnapping, complete with poopy blanket in the garbage can.

Not planning on the security cameras at the MHP or the hotel, they probably figured Shaniyah could be gone without a trace.

What they need to find out is who Mario handed Shaniya off to.

That's why I posted that the only fact we have is this man with the kidnapped child on video surveillance from a motel.

But I have to believe that the LE have the other video's of everyone else there and when they left...

You're right about the US Marshalls...I think they are after fugitives who have Shainya...whoever they are. Something that bothers me is "Where is the mother???"

The silence from LE today is deafening ....

Good points panthera. If Mom was facing losing Shaniya, she and sister Brenda may have asked Mario to take Shaniya to "insert name". Then to hide that, they may have cooked up a whole kidnapping, complete with poopy blanket in the garbage can.

Not planning on the security cameras at the MHP or the hotel, they probably figured Shaniyah could be gone without a trace.

What they need to find out is who Mario handed Shaniya off to.

And they never thought Mario would be on camera so soon...:waitasec:

Hi everybody. Just wanted to follow up on something I said last night I'd do today. I had said I would go back to find out if the LE spokesperson (Theresa Chance) had said if McNeill had "checked in" to the hotel, or simply said 'was seen at the hotel'.

I wanted to hear it right from her lips myself (lol) rather than rely on media quotes of what she had said, which we know can be wrong sometimes, so I watched the pressers... (yes again lol).

I found in the presser of 11/12 that indeed Chance specifically did say "checked in". In fact, she said it more than once. Of particular note to me is that she said once that Shaniya had checked in, and another time that Shaniya and McNeill had checked in.

Since she included Shaniya in the 'checking in' references, and we all know a 5 yr old can't check into a hotel, I do wonder if this means that McNeill actually had Shaniya there with him at the front desk as he checked in. I could find nothing to confirm or deny this.

As I watched the pressers, another thing of note, is that in one of the pressers, Chance said McNeill confessed to 'taking' Shaniya, rather than saying he confessed to 'kidnapping' Shaniya. It stood out to me, although I was not specifically looking for this, and I wanted to mention it, FWIW.

(Shaniya, baby, wherever you are, we're all routing for you, and care about you very much. God and angels please protect this precious little girl.)

Is it confirmed that this is Shaniya's mother?

I have seen many Antoinette Davis and Antwanette Davis. Is this a guess, or really her?

At this point it is a guess, but a darn good one though! We need a picture posted by LE or the media to confirm what was found. I am leaning towards it being her ...

IMO If you find maternal grandma or great-grandma, you will find Shaniya.

That's what I had hoped. But as time passes, I have to think that even those people would have given her up at this point.

Let's assume they get word that the child should not be there, and contact an attorney (a perfectly understandable and sensible move) to handle handing her over to LE because they were mislead and not knowingly involved in wrongdoing, and that it took a few hours to get that done. I fear the time has passed even for that possibility. The sort of person that would take a child to save her from perceived abuse is not going to participate in a known kidnapping once the facts here are known IMO. (I know that there are underground organizations that do that, but I don't see them being involved with these people.)

I'm clinging to the scant hope that if she is with elderly relatives in NC, or thereabouts, she could be outside of the NC media market, and with people who don't subscribe to cable or use the net. Maybe he turned up with her and told a relative that she was his daughter. In this day and age, it might be believable, with men having children all over the place out of wedlock.

I am still convinced the mother had some hand in this.

She needs to think about what she's doing. Her daughter cannot have friends, go to school, go to a doctor, or even go have a dam HappyMeal. It doesn't matter if her motives were twisted love or simply selfishness.
It doesn't matter if she really thinks that her child is safe. No child is safe when they cannot obtain medical care or education.
Mother needs to rethink her motives. And open her mouth.

It matches with what the news said about her being caught up in the drug bust.

That's why I stated it wasn't mine. I went back the link is still standing on the other thread, so I figure it was sufficiently checked.

If anyone can confirm, please let me know.

A couple nights ago, I jumped the gun based on info here and added photos to Shaniya's album that turned out not to be remotely her.

btw, the link:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Shaniya Davis/

Especially since his next court appearance isn't until Dec. 2. I don't think it's a custody issue. All mom had to do if she didn't want Shaniya was return her to the dad. Unless there was some money involved coming from the black market, maybe, or if she owed someone a huge $$$ debt. MOO

This is the scenario that appears to make most sense to me right now. I hope it's nothing remotely close. My mind has a really hard time going there, like so many others I'm sure. It's no doubt why the sex trade is talked about so little, unfortunately.

This whole thing is so confusing. Hopefully soon it will all make sense.

i thought the rules were, if it isn't posted here, link to it. If it can't be verified, it's rumor, don't put it on the board here, leave it on the other one.

Just trying to keep it straight.

You know guys..LE, FBI or US Marshalls could have her in custody and safe right now and we wouldn't know till they decide to tell us.

i thought the rules were, if it isn't posted here, link to it. If it can't be verified, it's rumor, don't put it on the board here, leave it on the other one.

Just trying to keep it straight.

Oops. Should I delete and just post the link to IS?

The poster on the other site who claims to be friends with the dad has not been checked out as to whether he is or not. Several of his statements are in conflict with those that have been published by more reputable sources.

Just a caution. His info could be bogus.

Sex trafficking and human slavery usually go for older girls.

Those that want to have a child sex slave bring them in from Calcutta or Bangkok, the kids don't fight, since this is the only lifestyle they know. The older girls are usually brought from the US to other countries to serve in domestic or sexual slavery. The most common ruse used is that they need to pay off their debt, at a pittence(usually about $5 a trick). Then they will get back their passports and ID. They go for older girls because they are old enough to understand that they can't take off as undocumented aliens in a foreign place.

Kids are harder to control and aren't targeted as often.

ust saying, if you look into the trade, there's a victimology to it that kids like Shaniya don't fit into.

If the US Marshals is involved then there must be someone involved that is on the run otherwise the FBI would be involved.

I live in NC and have been doing a little PI work myself. The father might of had custody on and off but he has not not had her the 3 years he is claiming. There was never a custody order that I could find in the court system however the mother does have a problem with getting evicted I think I counted 5 times in less than 3 years. Fayetteville is a tough area lots of Crime and lots of drug activity.

IMHO I think the grandparents have this child and they are the run. When it all comes out I am almost positive this will be be what happened.

Is that just NC or are you covering other states in your search as well? Does your search cover records that are under seal? Just trying to understand the parameters of your search, because I can imagine a few alternative possibilities, but don't know what you searched for or how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed