NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, IMO McNeill handed her off at that hotel to someone else, she was most problly handed off numerous times after that and sold?????
OMG

I wonder if she finally cracked and admitted something?

Sounds like she cracked and admitted everything. I suppose at this point, even mom doesn't know where Shaniya is by now. Human trafficking? FGS.

I'm still hopeful for this little girl. Hopefully throwing the book at Mom will give them something to bargain with to get her back.

If she was handed off at the hotel, there will be video of that person.

Twitter all over it. can I say that ?
I know if we sat here long enough something break. if they arrest her we should real soon where Shaniya is???

I wonder if we're going to have another 1AM presser. Oh Lordie. I wouldn't mind at all -- just tell me if Shaniya is alive.

Mel

OMG!!!! How can you do that to your child! And what is heartbreaking is that video of the little girl being carried into the hotel and something most likely happening to her right after. This is just SICK omg.

I change my opinion of McNeill if he knew this plan (and it looks like he did)
HE IS EVIL!!!!!
What is wrong with this world????
MOM IS EVIL!!!!!

This is too much.

Please Lord don't let them be too late to find Shaniya. We need her to come home to her loving daddy.

OMG! she could be out of the states by now!!!
Mom bought enough time!

The girl is still missing, and police provided no information Saturday on her possible whereabouts.
no disrespect.. but I realize that....! I am just livid that we know where her mom is and where MAM is but the child is yet missing... livid... well that doesn't even start to sum it up.

OMG - I am stunned for the first time in a very, very, very long time. Anger doesn't even begin to express my feelings for this witch of an excuse of a monster!

How? Why? OMG so many questions...this poor baby!

omg... :cry: .... please get out there and FIND THIS POOR BABY GIRL!!!!

How can our heart be so broken when this gave birth to her and can do this. People in world never cease to disgust me.

That b@!ch SOLD HER????? into prostitution????

OMG! OMG! Give me a minute, no 10 minutes alone in a room with her. True evil....beyond evil. Mothers should do no harm, break no spirit.

GDIT - I'm crying now.

Antoinette Nicole Davis was being processed Saturday evening at the Cumberland County Detention Center. She is facing charges of human trafficking, felony child abuse, prostitution, filing a false police report and resist, delay, or obstruct, police said.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6421525/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member