NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this ***** ****ing *advertiser censored* of a mother sold her kid? Is that what the charges are saying? If this is the case, I hope this piece of **** burns in hell.

I would shoot her. I would walk right into that jail and just kick the out of her and then shoot her. No questions asked and I sure as heck wouldn't answer any afterwards. WHaT A !

I am giving myself a time out now! :( :(

I'm sitting there right beside you!!!!

If they don't have the little girl, I'm not sure it's a good idea to charge mom with human trafficking. Unless the recipients have no idea what's going on! KWIM?

They have to find her! This is all the more reason her face needs to be all over the news

This all leads me to think that possibly Shaniya had been undergoing perhaps the "grooming process" in that M-Home prior to this fake abduction.

Alright guys I get we all upset but I think we need to breathe before we start cussing out on the board and getting banned! LOL

Nancy Grace is going to be all over this on Monday.

Human Trafficing has to be worse than death!
Imagine! What are they doing to that sweetie???
Shaniya must be so frieghtened.
That woman is NO Mother!!! She's a MONSTER!

I was so afraid of this all along. That MONSTER! :furious: MOO

I was, too, at first... then I started hoping the maternal family had her. I am saddened beyond belief. Wish all WS'ers could unite and search and go find this poor child.

Can you all only imagine what Shaniya's daddy must be feeling right now knowing that he entrusted his beautiful little girl to the care of this monster? The guilt that he must be feeling will surely put him in his grave not to mention the fact that he doesn't even know where she is at or even dead or alive at this point. My prayers go out to him and his family.

They have to find her! This is all the more reason her face needs to be all over the news

I hate to say this, but if she's truly been trafficked no one who sees her face from this point on will be interested in calling the authorities. Sometimes I hate this world.

Now I think we know what happened with the blanket. It was probably going on inside the mobile home or at least arrangements being made...:furious: MOO

Why did dad let her mom have her back after having her for years???

I am one of those to agree that human trafficing would be worse than death. I just can't imagine what these people would/will go through.

That poor father... Oh dear God. Someone please find this child. Makes me SICK that LE kept saying 'she's well cared for' and there's no reason to think MAM harmed her. $*@((%&@)(*#_@@!@!!!!!

MAM was smirking b/c he KNEW they will probably not ever be able to find her. She probably is out of the country by now. Or, being passed around in some underground hell right now. Dammit! :mad:

Exactly...I can't even type my thoughts right now but you said exactly how I'm feeling.

I am so sorry Shaniya. This should have never, ever happened to you in a million years. There are total strangers in this world who are standing in faith beside you that you may be rescued from the hell in which you were delivered by the person that should have protected you. Hold on baby, please.

This all leads me to think that possibly Shaniya had been undergoing perhaps the "grooming process" in that M-Home prior to this fake abduction.
I completely agree. I encourage all to look back at the hotel footage with that in mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties