NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is not found I'd like to ask:

Is there a death penalty in NC because to me this is worse than if they would have killed her.

And as far as how much $$$ they made off of this, not enough to buy a cup of ice in
H377, because IMO that's where they are headed.

The audacity of her...why didn't she pimp her own *advertiser censored** out? Cowardly disgusting excuse of a human being!

I guess everyone on wral is expressing what we are,without holding back,they closed the comment section.

Child prostitution is one area where I think anything goes regarding comments. Let'em fly. Don't hold back. :furious:

Human Trafficing has to be worse than death!
Imagine! What are they doing to that sweetie???
Shaniya must be so frieghtened.
That woman is NO Mother!!! She's a MONSTER!

That goes back to my first hunch - feces on the blanket = fear. Another reason = her legs were tightly closed, ankles crossed, hands close to chest when going into that elevator. A frightened little child -- now let's get busy and find her. I'll have to save my anger for another day. Shaniya needs all of us (and our sleuthing brains) right now.

Hugs,

Mel

so aunt is the same? she had to know what was happening.......not forgiving her either!

Maybe it's the mom in me, but it never even crossed my mind. I've heard about human trafficking, but always related it to other countries. Doesn't make the reality any easier, but how does a mother do this to their own child - ANY child.

Wait until word gets around in jail -- prisoners don't take too kindly to this kind of crime.

Still in shock --

Mel

me too. don't want to believe it.

It's doubly sad to think that there are countries in the world in which it's a way of life for female children to be trafficked and exploited.

At least in the US we are OUTRAGED when this kind of thing happens. In other countries it's not given a thought.

The problem is that it is happening more and more in this county and no one wants to talk about it. Hopefully this tragedy will force people to realize this IS happening in the USA and we NEED to face it and make it STOP!!!

Is the sister going down next? She is, after all, the connection between Shaniya and McNeill.

It's sickening to even think about how scared that baby must have been and still is if she's alive. I knew that b@stard had been up to no good based on the look on his face in that mugshot. He wasn't scared at all. He knew all along what was happening and going to happen to that precious baby and for all we know, he could have taken his turn with her as well. It's beyond sickening. I don't think in all of the years that I have followed these types of cases have I ever really felt like I was punched in the stomach over one of them but that's exactly how I feel right about now. It's just unfathomable to me. I'm sure that there is going to be a major underlying drug problem going on with this woman and that she needed money to support the habit or something along those lines.
Oh my goodness what have i missed?

This so-called mother needs to have all of her children taken away and she needs to be sterilized. She is not fit to have children, pets, etc. I can't tell you all of the names for her that are going through my mind right now. What a sad, sad situation.

I completely agree. I encourage all to look back at the hotel footage with that in mind...
And I remember what the psychiatrist said on NG's show last night about Shaniya holding her legs tight as she was being carried. :furious:

Oh my God I am so angry I can barely contain it. Dear God what terror that precious little girl is going through. Terror and confusion and pain.

How in God's name will they ever find her now?

I can't stand it. I can't stand what people do to children.

I am so filled with rage right now. I just don't know what to do.

Thank you all that you are here to listen to me. Thank God you all care about these children. Thank you for being here. I don't know what I'd do without WS and all of you.

I left to take the kids to the video store and just got back here, I am absolutley speechless................................................................................

On Nancy Grace the other night there was someone who had been in LE for years that was on there. He was not at all pleased with the way LE handled the case in the beginning.

To me, mother should get DP, I don't want her breathing my air!
That would be fine with me but it would be too easy. How about sending her overseas to one of those countries that use torture? :furious: MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat