NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of her "customers" probably expressed an interest..
Cant find the presser either

Look this guy was dumb enough to get caught on tape at the hotel, so lets pray they are real sloppy and left a trail. I don't think they did this before so let's pray they have cell records, computer sites, people she may have talked to about arrangements. Keep praying and see her come home to her daddy safe......

I can't stay away :( I am so sad for this little girl and I pray the Angels are holding her tight.

To put a positive spin on this (if such a thing can be done) let's think about it:

There is video of MM in the hotel with Shaniya. There will be video of Shaniya leaving.

If Shaniya was with anyone else, chances are they were caught on tape also.

We have the FBI and US Marshalls involved here. These agencies are skilled and they probably just got the BEST LEAD ever in this human traffic'ing thing. They are probably hot on the trail of the POSs that took Shaniya. AND, if so, they may not only bring Shaniya home, they may be able to rescue some other children at the same time.

Maybe, if we get lucky, this whole incident will start the ball rolling and the FBI and US Marshalls will be making the largest ever, in the history of the USofA bust for human traffic'ing.

This is my prayer for now. That Shaniya is safe, the FBI is hot on her trail and will rescue her any minute now, as well as any other children that might be in this predicament.

Salem
BBM

This has been on my top two theories of what happened to Haleigh...I've analyzed it from one end to the other and can't disprove the theory in any way. Misty could have wanted to get rid of the apple of Ron's eye, talked to some people during her 3 day party binge, and sold Haleigh. And now that I see Lindsey Baum on the Interpol list, I am wondering about her too!

Oh my gosh - I'm STILL SHAKING!!!

I am just beyond words. Nauseated. Frightened for this baby. Angry as hell at that waste of inhuman egg donor. Disgusted. OMG

God, please hold this baby safely in your arms and lead the investigators to her so that she can be brought home and away from the dangers.

I need a break from this--it is just too much to think about.

Just sharing - Felony child abuse (Penal Code section 273a) covers a situation where a person, under circumstances likely to produce great bodily injury or death, willfully causes or permits any child to suffer, or inflicts unjustifiable physical pain or mental suffering.. OR... a person who has care and custody of a child and willfully causes or permits the health of the child to be injured, or placed in a situation where the child's health or safety is endangered.

My guess is that McNeil sang like a canary. Hopefully the LE knows where Shaniya was handed off/where delivered and can make fast tracks.

what is sick to me is the lack of press coverage in between the hotel sighting and RIGHT NOW. My God! This child slipped right thru all of our fingers into the hands of God knows WHO! I am sick right now!

Anger doesn't even begin to express my feelings for this witch of an excuse of a monster!

We witches would never do anything of the kind. This is harmful and doesn't benefit anyone at all, which goes against everything we stand for. We are not monsters. We care for this Earth and everything/everyone who resides on it.

OMG, I missed something, please, please recap while I catch up.

Basically Shaniya's mom has been arrested for human trafficking and prostitution. Shaniya's mother basically sold her is what everyone is thinking. God only knows what is going on with her right now.

I can't stay away :( I am so sad for this little girl and I pray the Angels are holding her tight.

To put a positive spin on this (if such a thing can be done) let's think about it:

There is video of MM in the hotel with Shaniya. There will be video of Shaniya leaving.

If Shaniya was with anyone else, chances are they were caught on tape also.

We have the FBI and US Marshalls involved here. These agencies are skilled and they probably just got the BEST LEAD ever in this human traffic'ing thing. They are probably hot on the trail of the POSs that took Shaniya. AND, if so, they may not only bring Shaniya home, they may be able to rescue some other children at the same time.

Maybe, if we get lucky, this whole incident will start the ball rolling and the FBI and US Marshalls will be making the largest ever, in the history of the USofA bust for human traffic'ing.

This is my prayer for now. That Shaniya is safe, the FBI is hot on her trail and will rescue her any minute now, as well as any other children that might be in this predicament.

Salem

Amen.. there might be video plus cell phone pings

Salem

Wouldn't that be ideal if they could find Shaniya and rescue some other children at the same time.

This explains why US Marshalls are on this case. Does anyone know when we first heard this news.
For the life of me I can't not FATHOM they would refuse to let the public help locate her. SURELY they must be on their trail otherwise we would receive info to look out for right?

If there's ANYTHING that could happen that's not all pure h3ll,it would be for LE to converge on a place holding alot of kids that are missing.If they can start catching these lowlifes,dropping names,it could lead higher up the ladder.Since it's all over the world,it would be a start here,there's got to be a chain of people and meeting places,etc.

LE had to of known Shaniya was passed of from the time they saw the video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob