NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping that there is a line of bread crumbs to this deal, though cell calls, computers, just something that will lead LE to where she is. This was planned and not all of it was done face to face. Money changed hands, calls were made and someone had connections, maybe child *advertiser censored* sites or auctions. UgH, hate I have to type that out....... :furious::furious::furious:

Marc Klaas has been investigating human trafficking...Perhaps Tricia can find out some of the answers we have to our questions on what might have happened to this precious baby. I am so scared that with all the publicity, they may try to "lose" her quickly.

I am just shaking all over!

:praying: Lord, forgive me for my vindictive thoughts and my angry judgement against this mother and her accomplice. Judge them harshly and make them pay for what they have done. And if possible, save this little girl and keep her from harm.

yes out the country:furious::furious::furious:
I sure hope not. How could any form of LE let this happen, let alone Customs? Every missing child should be registered at the border immediately!

I can't stay away :( I am so sad for this little girl and I pray the Angels are holding her tight.

To put a positive spin on this (if such a thing can be done) let's think about it:

There is video of MM in the hotel with Shaniya. There will be video of Shaniya leaving.

If Shaniya was with anyone else, chances are they were caught on tape also.

We have the FBI and US Marshalls involved here. These agencies are skilled and they probably just got the BEST LEAD ever in this human traffic'ing thing. They are probably hot on the trail of the POSs that took Shaniya. AND, if so, they may not only bring Shaniya home, they may be able to rescue some other children at the same time.

Maybe, if we get lucky, this whole incident will start the ball rolling and the FBI and US Marshalls will be making the largest ever, in the history of the USofA bust for human traffic'ing.

This is my prayer for now. That Shaniya is safe, the FBI is hot on her trail and will rescue her any minute now, as well as any other children that might be in this predicament.

Salem

I am hoping that there is a line of bread crumbs to this deal, though cell calls, computers, just something that will lead LE to where she is. This was planned and not all of it was done face to face. Money changed hands, calls were made and someone had connections, maybe child *advertiser censored* sites or auctions. UgH, hate I have to type that out....... :furious::furious::furious:
I'd imagine they probably used disposable cell phones. :furious:

OH No...please tell me that at least ONE news station will cover this presser. Is it 10 in NC yet?

I can't find a link to the "presser" anywhere...wth???

My own random thoughts...

The prostitution charge relates to Mom (not the child).

The prostitution charge and human trafficking are trumped up to make Mom tell where Shaniya is.

The charges are real, and it was planned more than 3 weeks ago. (That's why Mom asked for her back).

How does one even connect with a person that will buy a child? I have a 33 year old son still living in my basement.

Marc Klaas has been investigating human trafficking...Perhaps Tricia can find out some of the answers we have to our questions on what might have happened to this precious baby. I am so scared that with all the publicity, they may try to "lose" her quickly.

I am just shaking all over!

At this moment, I can't think of a better man than Marc Klass, honestly!

So many don't want to go there when so many need someone to go there.

I wish laws would change so that SOs and parents selling thier children,would get whatever the state offers as the highest penalties,either death or life imprisonment.There is no changing these people and they will keep doing these things as long as they're alive.They are giving some time and put right back out on the street putting everyone's children in danger.They give no rights to thier victims and thier families,why should they have any rights?

My own random thoughts...

The prostitution charge relates to Mom (not the child).

The prostitution charge and human trafficking are trumped up to make Mom tell where Shaniya is.

The charges are real, and it was planned more than 3 weeks ago. (That's why Mom asked for her back).

How does one even connect with a person that will buy a child? I have a 33 year old son still living in my basement.
I wish we had a lawyer on board here, but my understanding is if the mother sold her into prostitution she can be charged with prostitution. MOO

My God, I just left this thread for a few minutes. What has happened? Has the presser already been held? Please someone provide a link for live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr