NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had a lawyer on board here, but my understanding is if the mother sold her into prostitution she can be charged with prostitution. MOO

The charge is listed as, "Felony Child Abuse - Prostitution." I take that to mean the prostitution charge is the basis for the child abuse charge, not that mom herself was a prostitute. What on earth is wrong with this woman????

Shaniya's picture needs to go into ICAID like right now.

Her photos need to go nationwide, like maybe a week age.

And every single person known to be involved
My hat goes off to those that have been yelling child prostitution from the beginning, you guys called it.

I am a little too upset to form a coherent prayer, but those of you that believe in prayer, do it now. It's probably Shaniya's best chance.

My guess is that McNeil sang like a canary. Hopefully the LE knows where Shaniya was handed off/where delivered and can make fast tracks.
Don't these things usually go through a chain of hand-offs? I'm just praying she's still in this country. It's been 5 days. :banghead:

The charge is listed as, "Felony Child Abuse - Prostitution." I take that to mean the prostitution charge is the basis for the child abuse charge, not that mom herself was a prostitute. What on earth is wrong with this woman????
That's what I meant ~ not that the mom is being arrested for herself being a prostitute.

try refreshing....wral it will play.

From WRAL

antoinette.png

I am just beyond words. Nauseated. Frightened for this baby. Angry as hell at that waste of inhuman egg donor. Disgusted. OMG

God, please hold this baby safely in your arms and lead the investigators to her so that she can be brought home and away from the dangers.

I need a break from this--it is just too much to think about.
*Hugs cleo* I am not feeling so well myself, I am bawling like a baby thinking of the pure hell this child must be going through. I pray the Lord keeps her safe until she's found.:angel:

She only had Shaniya for THREE weeks? How did she find these people? Yellow pages? GEEZ! I'm praying for the very best but at the very least this should lead FBI to multiple arrests of people in this chain.

Presser:

She has been a victim of the human trafficking. Per the LE guy that is on there right now so everyone assumed right.

what is sick to me is the lack of press coverage in between the hotel sighting and RIGHT NOW. My God! This child slipped right thru all of our fingers into the hands of God knows WHO! I am sick right now!

I'm thinking (praying) the FBI needed time - didn't want to spill the beans before they could get close.

Traffickers are professionals, generally speaking. They have ways in and out of the country, etc. If they get tipped off, we could have disastereous results. I'm thinking things will probably stay quiet until they find her. But her picture must stay up and in public so everyone will be on the look out.

I don't think they could have gotten her out of the country unless they drove across the border into Mexico. I don't think she would go out on a plane or boat. At least, I'm hoping not.

Salem

We have learned that the U.S.A. is as much a supply country as it is a demand country for human trafficking. In fact, we are supplying much of our own demand. President George W. Bush has committed the United States Government to lead in combating the serious 21st century challenge of Human Trafficking. The best way to lead is always by example. The best example that the U.S.A. can present to its own citizens and the world at large is to acknowledge the extent that human sex trafficking has affected our own society, and then repair the damage. We must seek legislative solutions and change society&#8217;s perception. We must impact the victim&#8217;s mindset as we rescue and recover them. Finally, we must identify and criminalize the traffickers.<snipped>

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-ht-report.htm

Felony child abuse/prostitution is one charge. Prostitution is for Shaniya :(

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics