NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Press conference:

Shaniya is the victim of child abuse and prostitution. Mom is the one who named Coe and the reason they arrested him. They still have no idea of Shaniya's whereabouts. Last sighting was the hotel. Still not clear about the relationship between mom and McNeill. Father is still ruled out.

http://www.wral.com/news/video/1082826/

Please post what you guys see on TV!!! Thanks! The Oregon Duck football game is on and every TV set in the Willamette Valley is on ESPN right now!!!

WTH
that guy just said he'd run inside away from the reporters if he could!
AND how would they help find SHANIYA!
I'm so angry right now!

Oh that poor child. There is no telling what she has already been through in her short life. I think I heard them say that mom prostituted her out......sick, sick, sick to my stomach!

Please keep us updated on the news conference..I can't get it.

From the presser...

It was Mom's initial information to police that made them arrest Coe.

There may still be other charges.

The investigation is ongoing. (He said that like 14 times).

Nancy Grace is going to be sobbing during her show on Monday night. Lillian Glass nailed it on Nancy Grace on Friday show with the whole comment about her legs being close together. I bet you Nancy is going to replay that clip on Monday.

Oh that poor child. There is no telling what she has already been through in her short life. I think I heard them say that mom prostituted her out......sick, sick, sick to my stomach!

Oh my gosh! I want to make it stop! I want to SAVE HER and I can do nothing!

Oh yes, I can pray! :praying:

was COE and MCNEILL Shaniya's first customers for MONSTER mom???
and COE has HIV??? omg!

Shaniya's picture needs to go into ICAID like right now.

Her photos need to go nationwide, like maybe a week age.

And every single person known to be involved needs to be bent over and made intimate with a broomstick until they talk, IMO. (I really hope I can say that.)
My hat goes off to those that have been yelling child prostitution from the beginning, you guys called it.

I am a little too upset to form a coherent prayer, but those of you that believe in prayer, do it now. It's probably Shaniya's best chance.

Oh good Lord, reading backwards and I am already disturbed. Taking a break to light a candle and say a prayer for Shaniya.

Da**it :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member