NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Dog say about trafficking? Did he acknowledge that it IS a problem in the US too?

We all remember A Clockwork Orange, don't we? They need to develope a treatment like the one they used to cure Malcolm McDowell. Pry their eyes open and force them to watch footage of what they sold this child into. I'm sure there is some kind of video in the underworld that would be fitting. Make them watch it over and over until they go crazy. But this will never happen. We live in a CIVILIZED country, don't we?

I don't think the prostitution is related to the mother as the way the article reads...

She is facing charges of human trafficking, felony child abuse – prostitution, filing a false police report and resist, delay, or obstruct, police said.

I noticed in the press conference he seemed to reiterate several times about more possible charges...Maybe thats just what i wanted to hear but he seemed to say that several times..More charges against Mario maybe? or someone new, or more against the "mother"

Which dogs, cadaver or SAR?

He didn't specify, but it's my understanding it was NOT cadaver.
His wording implied it was the only evidence they could find inside the hotel.
It's recorde I will go back and check.

Sounds like they set Coe up. If he was suspected of raping the child he would be in jail. I wonder if that was why he was so upset because he suspected this had happened?

I think the mother should be put to sleep. She is not worthy to take another breath for what she has put that innocent child through.

Nancy Grace is going to be sobbing during her show on Monday night. Lillian Glass nailed it on Nancy Grace on Friday show with the whole comment about her legs being close together. I bet you Nancy is going to replay that clip on Monday.
Yes exactly ~ Dr. Glass was so right! Oh, I can't imagine how Nancy will even get through the show without crying. MOO

What did Dog say about trafficking? Did he acknowledge that it IS a problem in the US too?

Dog didn't say much except he believes she's probably still alive and they most likely have other surveillance from the hotel

Geraldo believes McNeill first molested her.

Just sharing - Felony child abuse (Penal Code section 273a) covers a situation where a person, under circumstances likely to produce great bodily injury or death, willfully causes or permits any child to suffer, or inflicts unjustifiable physical pain or mental suffering.. OR... a person who has care and custody of a child and willfully causes or permits the health of the child to be injured, or placed in a situation where the child's health or safety is endangered.
That criteria definitely fits Monster Mom:sick:

Well honestly,I would hold off on letting anyone connected to that MH off the hook.Shaniya isn't the only child in there,Coe kept hinting for educated people to figure it out,so he obviously knew some things.I don't believe for a second this is a one time,pass your child off to someone scenario.I'm sure that Aunt,her bf and anyone else involved in that MH will be interrogated intensely.Coe said Shaniya was never in the living room,whether day or night and for us to figure it out.I thought he meant she might be sleeping in the bathtub.Now,I'm am afraid he's saying she was in the bedroom,and for us to figure it out.If he knew things were going on and never spoke up,well...KWIM

I am so scared right now. And sad.....just heartbroken.

Don't these things usually go through a chain of hand-offs? I'm just praying she's still in this country. It's been 5 days. :banghead:

yes...but I don't think they are have smart has they thought.

with the video tapes from the Hotel.
a weak leak like the mom.
I think a poster said there was of My Space page For McNeill that was close after a day.

Does anybody remember that post??

I hoping that they will feel the heat and drop her off somewhere.

From WRAL

antoinette.png

Okay, I'm just gonna say it....kill her, just kill the bit@h now! Don't even waste the tax payers money on a trial, just put a bullet in her brain and send her straight to hell. :furious:

I think the mother should be put to sleep. She is not worthy to take another breath for what she has put that innocent child through.

Not until she's turned loose in the general population of women prisoners! This was planned. No doubt about it.

Could you imagine how this poor girls father is feeling? I would want to take a grenade, and ...nevermind

put to sleep sounds way to delicate IMO. I can think of other things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member