NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't there be a real-life hero like Liam Neeson's character in the movie Taken? Just a little wishful thinking on my part.

I think the mother should be put to sleep. She is not worthy to take another breath for what she has put that innocent child through.

She better hope LE keeps her tucked away safe from the other ladies in jail. They get serious about child abusers. They will not hesitate to put a beat down on her if the opportunity presents itself. jmo

Didn't someone in here say they thought they saw a little girl that looked just like Shaniya in a store in Ohio or somewhere like the day after it happened??? Was that reported??? At the time I thought it was impossible, but now, maybe not.

I noticed in the press conference he seemed to reiterate several times about more possible charges...Maybe thats just what i wanted to hear but he seemed to say that several times..More charges against Mario maybe? or someone new, or more against the "mother"

Yes! He said this whenever other arrests were mentioned. Hoping this means they have OTHERS.

We still don't know who the baby belonged to that was at the trailer. Maybe they have a system, hand them a young child, they'll turn her into a prostitute and then ship her off to god knows where (with her skin tone, more than likely England.)

And to prove how good they are at it, they show you how it's done, using a child known to them.
Scuse me, must vomit now.

I think the mother should be put to sleep. She is not worthy to take another breath for what she has put that innocent child through.

I think the mother should be sold to human traffickers. Fitting punishment, don't you think?

The problem with it, is that we would be contributing to a horrible practice and honestly, I don't want to be a part of that. Too bad, because this deserves it.

Salem

Didn't someone in here say they thought they saw a little girl that looked just like Shaniya in a store in Ohio or somewhere like the day after it happened??? Was that reported??? At the time I thought it was impossible, but now, maybe not.

Yes, mysticrose reported her sighting.

this is bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad stuff. I am praying.. praying. It is all that we can do right now.. Everyone... PRAY!

No wonder McNeill could check into a decent hotel and hire his own lawyer. He probably got a substantial amount of money for the child. Additionally, when my daughter and I traveled out of this country, I had to produce proof that her dad allowed it. Do you think they have it that well together?? I truly hope not.

Dog didn't say much except he believes she's probably still alive and they most likely have other surveillance from the hotel

Geraldo believes McNeill first molested her.

Sure she's alive. She's a valuable commodity now!

Yes, I think it was Colorado. I can see the avitar, but cant remember the poster!!!! She reported it thank goodness.

I'm wondering if McNeill took her to a room in the hotel, shaved her head and dressed her in boy cloths, drugged her and left her laying on the bed. Then he just left and at some point the handoff person entered the room and took her.

I can only pray that there are cameras all over that hotel and maybe they captured the person who took Shaniya from the room.

Does anyone have any idea where they will even begin to look for her?

It was mysticrose, in Colorado. She phoned in the tip:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4429276#post4429276"]NC- Amber Alert issued Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #4 - Page 10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This may be wishful thinking but,

What kind of serious experienced human trafficker meets at a hotel only 45 min away in plain sight of camera's, with the liason apparently checking in using his real name?

Maybe just maybe these are amateurs. They screwed up once, who's to say they didn't show their face in other footage.

PRAYING!

Yes. I don't remember the posters name but she did let us know earlier today that she spoke with LE and they were very interested in her tip.

Geraldo saying the dogs hit on a towel in the hotel room

So glad to finally hear about search dogs! Have been wondering/hoping LE tore up the hotel looking for Shaniyah, but not hearing or seeing ANY news of such activity. Haven't heard of any footage of her exiting the hotel. Was the perp who made off with her more stealthful in his departure than Mario in his arrival, was she carried out in a suitcase, was she stuffed in a wall/ceiling/vent/etc.????

How does a mother go about finding a human trafficker that is willing to buy their child? I guess I have lived a much too sheltered life but can't fathom how anyone could come up with such an idea. Like I said earlier, I'm sure the end result will be that she desperately needed money because of a drug habit or other reason and saw what a good opportunity it would be to make some fast cash. AGAIN - IT'S SICKENING TO EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed