NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mommyinhighheels : I always try to take journalism with a grain of salt. Good find though. Who knows, maybe he left with the girl an hour later then came back to the hotel?

I know there is video showing McNeill entering the hotel with Shaniya but does anyone know if there is video of him actually leaving with her as well?

LE hasn't commented on much in the case. No video as of yet of him leaving the hotel.

AMW Updated Site Yesterday

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=69234

"Surveillance footage from the hotel showed McNeill carrying Shaniya into the hotel at 6:11 a.m.

He stayed about an hour, Capt. Mark Bridgeman of the Fayetteville Police Dept. said."

I think it boils down to this......

"Surveillance footage from the hotel showed McNeill carrying Shaniya into the hotel at 6:11 a.m.

Simple: McNeill checked into motel, carrying Shaniya..He leaves an hour later WITHOUT HER!

Why can't LE find out::waitasec:
1. Where did McNeill get her, or who did he get Shaniya from???
2. Who did he leave Shanyia with at the motel, or what did he do with her?

Let's face it, McNeill just didn't close his eyes, and "POOOOFT" little Shanyia disappears into thin air! Simple question that he needs to answer or his Court Appointed Attorney needs to find out! How can an Defense attorney sleep at night not asking these questions, of his/her client, the last person that was seen with a missing child?:furious:

There, I feel better now!

Not at all :) I wasn't making an issue of it but would suggest that whoever was isn't taking issue w little girl so much as "THAT" little girl, IOW "My" indicates a possessive FWIW :twocents: Ok now I really do have to fly! JMO

:parrot:

Yep, but it isn't his little girl.

Anyway, praying for some good news today! Off to go to work. My son has been at his dad's all yesterday and last night. Cannot wait to snuggle him close again!

I would be inclined to bet that Shaniya originally lived with the mother. Later, if there were issues with child services or the father saw the mother could not take care of Shaniya, she went to live with her father. I can see the father trying to give her mother a chance if she got it together to try to be a parent. Unfortunately, now he is regretting it and hopefully this sweet baby is alive and well.

You're likely right. Even if there were already CPS issues with the older brother when Shaniya was born, I don't see the baby being taken from her straight out of the womb. They weren't married and she didn't have his name. I wonder if he is even listed on the birth certificate? It sounds like he had to fight for her, possibly including proving paternity. My guess is that the relationship had gone south before Shaniya was born, if there ever was a relationship, as opposed to a hook-up.

Everyone posts are good theories.

I still feeling that he hand her off.
I not ready to hug Dad yet. Poor Shaniya being taking out of her nice home to be put into different atmosphere with people she didn't even know. I thought about that all night....the madder I got.

I would like to know why dad really did that. She must had been confuse..what was going on and after three weeks I bet she was missing her dad and family.

And maybe dad wanting her back and Mom and Company came up with the idea about a ransom but it backfire.

I hope when I get back from a family gathering there some good news.

This guy McNeill is proud of whatever he has done in my opinion. In his mugshot pic, he is clearly smirking as he was on the majority of the video that I saw of him in court.

Another thought... he says every night that HE was there, etc, etc. Maybe he's saying that someone else must've been there and the mom put Shaniya on the couch to be alone with that person. McNeil, maybe?

Maybe I'm grasping at straws but this is a possible scenario:

- McNeil knew mom/sis from dating aunt
- Coe wasn't there, so McNeil came over to hang out (maybe just hang, maybe sex, maybe drugs)
- maybe there was some clean-up of backed-up sewage, using whatever they could grab (Shaniya's blanket), which was then thrown onto the porch to be tossed later
- when it *is* tossed, someone decides - 'this is really gross, let's put it in someone else's bin instead of stinking up ours'
- back to hanging out, only McNeil and someone (mom?) decide to have a tryst
- Shaniya is moved from bedroom to couch (perhaps brother sleeps in room with mom's sis and shaniya sleeps with mom)
- after tryst is over, McNeil leaves and takes Shaniya with him
- maybe mom showers then and really doesn't know... or... she's in on it
- maybe mom didn't tell the complete truth regarding McNeil being there b/c she didn't want Coe to know (she could possibly be the woman he battered and she didn't want that to happen again)

This is all speculation, btw. Just trying to figure what could possibly have taken place.

Your theory looks a lot like my theory, maybe that's why I agree with it. I think this also explains why a neighbor made a comment about Coe being so upset and angry immediately following the 911 call. He figured out pretty quickly why Shaniya was moved to the couch.

I'm beginning to get really worried here about Shaniya. They picked up MM yesterday, right? He HAD Shaniya. He KNOWS what he did with her - so why hasn't LE recovered her yet? To much time is passing here. Is someone has her, they may be moving far, far away or something is terribly wrong.

Prayers for Shaniya - LE, please you need to find her NOW. Beat the heLL out of the guy until he talks - its worth any law suit that may follow. Or beat the heLL out of the attorney until he talks. We can not have another Casey Anthony case here - there isn't time. Shaniya was seen alive - where is she???????

Salem

I'm beginning to get really worried here about Shaniya. They picked up MM yesterday, right? He HAD Shaniya. He KNOWS what he did with her - so why hasn't LE recovered her yet? To much time is passing here. Is someone has her, they may be moving far, far away or something is terribly wrong.

My thoughts exactly Salem....that is what is sooooo frustrating :-( Unless the videos (which MUST exist. but which we have not been privvy to as yet) of whoever LEFT that motel with Shaniya answer the question of what he did with her, and they're on it, but not making it public for whatever reason....perhaps the reason being the safety of Shaniya?

I am really disturbed that LE has given no further updates, nor are they even asking for the public's help in trying to locate this baby. They are not addressing whomever might have Shaniya (as they did the other night when speaking directly to Mario telling him to drop her off at a safe place, etc.)

Why are we hearing NOTHING from LE? It makes no sense.

For whoever asked why would MM turn himself in if he did something horrible to Shaniya?
Because where is he going to run, his face is all over the news, he may not have money to run and he knows he will be caught.
If he turns himself in it looks better and all he can get charge with is kidnapping since no one knows where Shaniya is? Remember he got a lawyer right away, not the works of an innocent man. If he was innocent he would be telling where Shaniya is at? She has not been seen since Tuesday when she was with MM.

I can see this all play out in court.........MM will not take the stand and the lawyer will play it out as the mother gave or wanted MM to get Shaniya out of there, custody issues, neglect, drugs leaving the jury to question which one it was.....the only question that will not be answered by MM is WHERE IS SHANIYA because I don't think he wants her found.

IMO If you find maternal grandma or great-grandma, you will find Shaniya.

Something's got to happen today...What is the criteria for US Marshalls to become involved? Anyone know?

I feel so terribly sorry for Shaniya's father. The video posted of him on the Fayetteville Observer website begging for her return was just heartbreaking. I know that he is beating himself up continuously for allowing Shaniya to go live with her mother and will probably never be able to forgive himself.

something i've been wondering is could the mom have convinced this guy that the bio dad has been abusing shaniya? if she convinced him she needed to hide the girl for her safety so he helped her and he did pass her off to someone else....he wouldn't know where she is. in his mind he was saving her not kidnapping her. but then why wouldn't he tell LE this is what he was told...would be my next question. still scratching my head.

Are the US Marshalls involved?Was the charge the Mom brought against Coe of terrorizing her,dropped also?I don't believe it was mentioned after he was let go.Have we even seen the mother speak on camera?

I haven't seen the mom but I can't get video's to play on my dial up either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro