NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any relative has her for safety reasons, I pray they come through fast!
This has allot of people frantically looking & praying for little Shaniya, and shame
on people that lied!

I'm thinking that at this very moment, McNeill and his attorney are sealing a deal with LE and the entire story has been told and LE are in the process of locating Shaniya. McNeill did not appear to be defiant and arrogant to me, which is what you usually see when a child kidnapper/murderer is charged. This man looked as if he was confident that he would not be held for very long. Maybe he is feeling a false sense of security here because he thinks that if the mother gave the child over to him to deliver, that the charge of kidnapping will not pay out. Hopefully, the attorney has explained to him that he is likely to sit in prison for many years if he doesn't put everything on the table and help LE recover this little girl. Has it been published on who actually has custody of Shaniya? The father appears to not have custody. It also appears iffy that the mother had sole custody. Do the mother's parents have legal custody? If they do, then they would not have to have their granddaughter kidnapped in order to take her out of a bad environment.

The slience today is deafening. No information being released. Getting tired of re-hashing the same old stuff.

Shaniya it is time to come home.

Something has been nagging me about Mario.
It this was an abduction for ransom with the intention of returning Shaniya unharmed eventually, Mario apparently does not care that Shaniya will be able to identify him later on.
Shaniya is 5 years old with , I assume, good language skills and normal intelligence. Not a baby.
I wish we knew , who really is the legal guardian of Shaniya.
If mom's family has Shaniya, why call LE? To confuse the Bio dad?

We are all hungry for information regarding Shaniya, but we really need to have links to back up what is being mentioned. Without links, we don't know what is FACT and what is not. :crazy:
Boy Patty you took the words right out of my mouth.thank you.

Coe was released and the case has been dismissed.
Good afternoon Patty! I watched the interview with Coe and saw McNeill in court. How did anyone ever confuse these two as being the one who took Shaniya? Do they have the same make of car or something ~ or was that report just completely untrue because somebody wanted him arrested? :waitasec:

Here's what I'm thinking...correct me if there's anything that just can't fit.

Her father may never have had custody, but he may have had her on a guardianship, which he willingly terminated when he sent Shaniya back to her mother.
The job for 6 months and stable home sound like a guardianship arrangement.

Why do people always assume that mother is the best choice for a kid? We really need to get rid of that somewhat arcane notion.
Stable home? She wasn't even supposed to be living there! I'd still like to know how she fooled Shaniya's dad on that one. MOO

If the "parents" of this child are lucky enough that she is still alive, I don't believe they will ever get the opportunity to shuffle her off again. I hope and pray that someone is actually taking care of her. I hoped ,the same thing for little "Haleigh", I hoped the same thing for little "Caylee" .
I have a friend that always teases me about "always trying to see the good in things."
I can only hope that all of these children, that are coming up missing, makes everyone aware of how precious "we" each are. I hope,this can open everyone's eyes to be more aware of what is happening to the children around your neighborhood.
Look at JC Dugard
I hope LE gets some information out of this inmate and the sister,mother that leads to her recovery.

Stable home? She wasn't even supposed to be living there! I'd still like to know how she fooled Shaniya's dad on that one. MOO

I'm not saying that she actually had them. I'm just saying that needing those things in order to bring Shaniya back to her care sounds like a guardianship arrangement.
Sorry, I might not have been too clear on that.

Good afternoon Patty! I watched the interview with Coe and saw McNeill in court. How did anyone ever confuse these two as being the one who took Shaniya? Do they have the same make of car or something ~ or was that report just completely untrue because somebody wanted him arrested? :waitasec:

My personal thought is they set-up Coe to send the police in another direction away from Mario.

Coe was released and the case has been dismissed.

I know,but I thought the terrorizing the mother charge was separate from him kidnapping Shaniya.I wondered at the time,if maybe they had an argument earlier than that night and she was just pressing charges at the time on a previous incident. I never heard anything more on it,so I guess that was dropped,also.

My personal thought is they set-up Coe to send the police in another direction away from Mario.

Exactly,I felt the same way and he knows more of what's going on LE has probably asked him not to say.But,he is so angry at people thinking he did this,he's speaking,but holding back alot.

I know,but I thought the terrorizing the mother charge was separate from him kidnapping Shaniya.I wondered at the time,if maybe they had an argument earlier than that night and she was just pressing charges at the time on a previous incident. I never heard anything more on it,so I guess that was dropped,also.

Everything is gone.

Does anyone suspect that Shaniya's mother's sister, Brenda may have had a hand in getting Shaniya away from the environment in the home. Maybe she helped the grandparents find the "one" via her ex-boyfriend, McNeill, to take the little girl and deliver her to them. Maybe the mother really didn't want Shaniya in her life at all and sister helped her out.

Do we know if the fathers middle name is Wayne?

O/T but I just read of another missing child near me. 9 year old boy reported missing this morning. What is going on latley?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme