Found Deceased NC - Stephanie Mayorga, 27, & Paige Escalera, 25, Wilmington, 15 Apr 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder what led LE to the area...seems most likely it would’ve been info from Stephanie’s cell.

at any rate, RIP ladies. ugh this just makes me so sad.

ugh what horrible news, took my breath away.
At this point Im definitely thinking accident, I've seen so many missing cases on here where in a week or two the persons car is finally found hidden on a route they use semi-frequently. I think there might be something to say about being more easily distracted in places close to home where one is very comfortable driving. moo

of course a tree is blocking the best vantage point but the car doesnt appear to be damaged from the point of view. Photo from Tanner Barth WWAY3 reporter tweet
EXOJKB0XgAcd_jU

I'm so saddened to hear this. The car on the transport trailer looks undamaged, no rollover damage appears to be evident as well. The families may choose not to release the cause of death as is their right. We can only hope they find closure and comfort that the girls, at least, were brought home.

I'm so saddened to hear this. The car on the transport trailer looks undamaged, no rollover damage appears to be evident as well. The families may choose not to release the cause of death as is their right. We can only hope they find closure and comfort that the girls, at least, were brought home.
The window looks smashed to me. Maybe hydroplaned. If I remember correctly around this time we had some strong storms in the area

of course a tree is blocking the best vantage point but the car doesnt appear to be damaged from the point of view. Photo from Tanner Barth WWAY3 reporter tweet
EXOJKB0XgAcd_jU
I think it looks like there may be possible damage to the back tire/axel? but yeah, if you could see the front of the vehicle that would help.

I looked up Tanner Barth on Twitter and found an article posted that had a video of the car being put onto the truck. If you look close I think you can see damage to the front of the car. The back tire is moving tho. You can see the video at the link below. I will also screen shot and circle the place where I see the damage on the front, it looks like the hood of the vehicle is bent up and it moves as the car is moved. JMO but I'm thinking accident.

Police: Two bodies found inside missing car off River Road - WWAY TV

upload_2020-5-5_10-7-26.png

Update 9 a.m. — After some earlier confusion, WPD confirmed the vehicle is the one that Stephanie Mayorga and Paige Escaler were last seen in.

WILMINGTON — According to the Wilmington Police Department, a vehicle matching the description of the car drive by missing couple Stephanie Mayorga, 27, and Paige Escalera, 25, was found on Monday. Two bodies were found inside, too badly decomposed to be immediately identified.

Update: Wilmington police confirm vehicle belonged to missing women, dead bodies still unidentified | Port City Daily

I looked up Tanner Barth on Twitter and found an article posted that had a video of the car being put onto the truck. If you look close I think you can see damage to the front of the car. The back tire is moving tho. You can see the video at the link below. I will also screen shot and circle the place where I see the damage on the front, it looks like the hood of the vehicle is bent up and it moves as the car is moved. JMO but I'm thinking accident.

Police: Two bodies found inside missing car off River Road - WWAY TV

View attachment 245739

I can't quite see damage to the front but that's just me and my eyes "ain't what they use to be".

ETA... Seems I do see "something" on that far side front but ??

I can't quite see damage to the front but that's just me and my eyes "ain't what they use to be".
LOL yeah its hard to see, if you watch the video on a computer screen you can see the part I've circled moving as they move the car. It's not 100%, but I'm pretty sure I see the hood of the car or something sticking up there. JMO of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonya702
Back