GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://charlotte.twcnews.com/conten...s-testify-in-jonathan-richardson-murder-trial
TWC - Raleigh, NC -- March 6, 2014 - 3:28 PM

Forensic analysts testify in Jonathan Richardson murder trial

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://charlotte.twcnews.com/conten...hardson-trial-focuses-on-camera-found-in-shed
TWC - Raleigh, NC -- March 6, 2014 - Updated 11:39 AM

Testimony in Richardson trial focuses on camera found in shed

Richardsona1b7f760-9375-4f4c-bf4f-03cdc914fdba.jpg

Why is there even a trial? There are no questions to be answered except death or LWOP? I think this eff-er is loving this attention and re-living his pleasure of torturing her through the evidence.

Where's a bolt of lightning when you need it to strike? Zaps are needed for him, McNeil, the "mothers" and while we're zapping, little McKenzie Sessoms' rapist/murderer who still walks free today, SIX months ago to this day (in rural NC).

I hate crimes against children. I shouldn't have dropped into this thread. :seeya:

Why is there even a trial? There are no questions to be answered except death or LWOP? I think this eff-er is loving this attention and re-living his pleasure of torturing her through the evidence.

Where's a bolt of lightning when you need it to strike? Zaps are needed for him, McNeil, the "mothers" and while we're zapping, little McKenzie Sessoms' rapist/murderer who still walks free today, SIX months ago to this day (in rural NC).

I hate crimes against children. I shouldn't have dropped into this thread. :seeya:

I know Boodles. I've been sad, angry, shocked, you name it....reading about this case. It's been on my mind way too much.

Don't misinterpret though. I am well aware of this trial going on. I check in on this thread now and then, but I cannot handle the details. I was well aware of Shaniya Davis' murderer's trial as well, but couldn't/wouldn't follow that in detail.

I don't need to see and hear the details of this child's torture to be aware of child abuse. There is no reason to go down into the abyss and suffer. It's just too much for some people to bear.

I do have one question for you who are following. Where is Teghan's mother and what is she charged with? I can't find anything in the court calendars. I heard she's facing some trivial charge(s). Please tell me that ain't so!!

I was referring to the media. I understand completely that this is too much for some to hear.

Want to hear something weird? I can't bear to watch anything to do with animal cruelty. I have to leave the room or switch the channel.

Not that this isn't breaking my heart but listening to the evidence presented at trial, gives me some peace of mind that the defendant won't hurt anyone else. I like to watch the prosecutors slowly hammer in each nail.

This case is frustrating because we are only getting bits and pieces.

JMO

Don't forget tonight I'll be interviewing Heather Moore from Time Warner Cable News on iHeart Radio.

If you have any questions for Heather please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT 8 PM EASTERN.

If you miss tonight's show you can hear all the past iHeart radio shows
by CLICKING ON SPREAKER

Tonight's show should be up on Spreaker about 15 minutes after it's over. [/color]
[/b]
Bumping!

Show will start in a few minutes .... 7 pm CST/8 pm EST

I'm on the radio but hearing a sports show

And we're listening -- There's Tricia!!

Who is here? Tricia is talking about Teghan's injuries and Richardson's trial. Tricia just introduced Heather Moore, who has been reporting on the case. Talking about the det who cried on stand while testifying.

((((Borndem))))) Glad you are here with me.:loveyou:

((((((Chelly))))) Yes, my friend, right beside ya!!:seeya:

I see Ann-Tx is here, too! Hi to Ann!

Tricia says it is imperative we learn what turns a person into a monster child abuser/murderer.

Richardson's defense is that he was abused as a child.

Heather talking about Richardson living on grandmother's property. Grandma was very strict...no drinking, no women, etc. in her home so JR started taking Helen Reyes into the shed.

Heather is just repeating the grandmother's testimony. We want to know the real story.

Tricia putting my question to Heather, "What do you know about Helen Reyes?"
Heather claims there is little knowledge of Teghan's mother except she's was in National Guard. Teghan's father in prison or was in prison.

Heather says jurors stone-faced and paying attention.
Heather says incredibly tough to see the pictures of Teghan. Heather says you really have to hold back the tears. She says she has seen alot covering trials but nothing like this.

She talking about the metal pieces embedded in Teghans body from being whipped so hard by an electrical cord with exposed wires that broke off during the beatings and got stuck in Teghan's flesh.

Heather says NC does not have many death penalty cases these day, but believes this is definitely a DP case. If convicted of First Degree he will get life in prison without parole. So, the verdict choices are DP, Life in Prison, or Innocent

Heather says Grandma testified that Richardson has a temper and did not want to make him mad at her.

No testimony that Richardson threatened Grandma or took physical action against her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734