GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T but one of my dog's name is Teghan. I pronounce it differently, Tay-gan, instead of Tee-gan, but still, kinda odd. You don't hear the name a lot. All of my dogs and cats have people names. I have a Jeremy, Kinsey (Kinsey is in my avi, at least her feet are lol) Mallory, and Ariel.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 33m

#JonathanRichardson trial wrapped for the day. Back at 9:30am. Stats: Just finished 9th day, 14 witnesses, +750 pieces of evidence so far.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 40m

Court is done for the day, SBI woman done. Doctor may be called tomorrow #JonathanRichardson #TeghanSkiba tune in @4 to see latest #abc11

this says that they are allegedly back today but I am not seeing any msm articles.

https://twitter.com/Kelli_OHara/status/441989219280773120
    • Lunch recess...

1. Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1h
    Doctor says her brain was swelling so much, they talked about taking off her skull
    Expand

2. Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1h
    @heathiebird03 I know, this is a sad situation
    View conversation

3. Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1h
    @azmatthews yes
    View conversation

4. Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1h
    Doctor is saying that #teghanskiba received significant head trauma, more xrays...little girl had head smooched, fresh blood in brain.
    Expand

5. Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1h
    Doctor testifying to the extend of #teghanskiba's head injuries...showing x-Ray of child's head. #trial #abc11 pic.twitter.com/Zs8eTkAjT5

Expand

6. Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 2h
    Short recess...
    Expand

7. Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 2h
    Social worker still on stand talking about how #JonathanRichardson was spanked as a child. #TeghanSkiba
    Expand

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1h

#JonathanRichardson trial lunch break. Back at 2pm. UNC ER Dr. will continue. #TeghanSkiba

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1h

#JonathanRichardson is expressionless but so is the jury...it's interesting, thought there would more emotion from either.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1h

UNC ER Dr.:"Absolutely this was abuse."Medical diagnosis of #TeghanSkiba. #JonathanRichardson accusd of sexually assaultng/beatng her 2death

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2h

#JonathanRichardson's Mom and Grandma must've left during break. They're no longer in courtroom. Only listened to his child abuse testimony.

TWC News Central NC ‏@TWCNewsCentNC 1h

RT @HeatherMooreNow UNC ER Dr.:"Absolutely abuse."Medical diagnosis of #TeghanSkiba.

Doctor is saying that #teghanskiba received significant head trauma, more xrays...little girl had head smooched, fresh blood in brain.

Doctor testifying to the extend of #teghanskiba's head injuries...showing x-Ray of child's head. #trial #abc11 pic.twitter.com/Zs8eTkAjT5

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 55s

I wouldn't want anyone to see the photos in this #trial, you wouldn't sleep...one juror looks like she's about to cry. #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

#JonathanRichardson trial back. Jury seeing horrendous pics of #TeghanSkiba's injuries.Dr. says a fingernail was missing & nipple was bitten

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 3m

Doctor: "these were painful injuries & they were inflicted again and again"...she had marks from re-injuries, wounds infected. #teghanskiba

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

UNC ER Dr. done. Now on stand in #JonathanRichardson trial is an SBI trace evidence forensic analyst talking about metals. #TeghanSkiba

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1m

A forensic SBI guy is on the stand now talking about testing the electrical cord that prosecutors believe was used to beat #teghanskiba

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

SBI forensic analyst says metal shards embedded in #TeghanSkiba's body were same metal as end of frayed electrical cord.#JonathanRichardson

I'm gonna cut out early. Will catch up later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734