Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

#JonathanRichardson told #HelenReyes he'd be able to take care of #TeghanSkiba and his Grandma would be able to help while he was at work.

@LissaS812 1m

All my #Websleuth followers I will report tonight on my day in court. But I'm outraged at this testimony of #helenreyes. #justice4teghan

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 49s

#teghanskiba's mom said she had no one to watch Teghan while she went on military duty. "I trusted him,' she said of Richardson

and what about that board that had her blood on it from yesterday? How about that Helen. How... about... that....

just so disgusting and sick.

A board.

@LissaS812 1m

#helenreyes said #TeghanSkiba loved #JonathanRichardson and wanted him 2 b her dad.#justice4teghan

@LissaS812 1m

#helenreyes said #TeghanSkiba loved #JonathanRichardson and wanted him 2 b her dad.#justice4teghan

it is too late to ask Teghan isn't it.

I am sure she would disagree.:twocents:

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 53s

Since grandparents wanted custody #TeghanSkiba's mother didn.t leave little girl with them or her mother. Left w #JonathanRichardson

#HelenReyes didn't ask Skibas 2 keep #TeghanSkiba b/c they wanted custody.Didn't ask her mom b/c weren't getting along. #JonathanRichardson

I knew it, she purposely hid that child from the grandparents because they wanted custody of her. SOMEBODY CHARGE THIS WOMAN with something stronger than she is charged with now! Revoke her bail, and check on that new baby she has! How can someone charged with felony child abuse have more children in their home?

I'm glad HR didn't take a plea deal, I'd like to see her prosecuted to the absolutely fullest extent of the law, she *knew* he beat her and was abusive towards her. She could not take care of her daughter in any better manner than letting her live in a shack with no running water, bathroom or kitchen facilities because the father's parents wanted custody to care for her properly, I think she needs a few years of quiet time behind bars to rethink parenthood, esp. now that she has another child in her care.

@LissaS812 1m

Too bad Teghan NEVER knew just WHAT a real Dad is/was!.....and WHAT RESPONSIBLE ADULT lets a 3 y/o's (okay, almost FOUR!) decisions "rule the roost"...Give me a reality check! :facepalm:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

#HelenReyes of #JonathanRichardson offer 2keep #TeghanSkiba:"I trusted him&trusted his word.I trusted he was going2B able 2take care of her"

#JonathanRichardson wiped several tears as #HelenReyes talked of his offer 2keep #TeghanSkiba &she trusted him.1st we've seen emotion frm JR

I'm glad HR didn't take a plea deal, I'd like to see her prosecuted to the absolutely fullest extent of the law, she *knew* he beat her and was abusive towards her. She could not take care of her daughter in any better manner than letting her live in a shack with no running water, bathroom or kitchen facilities because the father's parents wanted custody to care for her properly, I think she needs a few years of quiet time behind bars to rethink parenthood, esp. now that she has another child in her care.

And then Helen can leave her new baby girl with her new boyfriend....:banghead:

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 49s

#teghanskiba's mom said she had no one to watch Teghan while she went on military duty. "I trusted him,' she said of Richardson

what a selfish *bleep*
She put her own selfish wants in front of her child's safety. If anyone hit, pushed, shook or whipped my child the very LAST thing I would do would be to stay with that and leave him in charge of my child. He'd be lucky to be alive after i was done with him.

On a side note, a big :gthanks: gxm (and all the others) for posting the tweets!

she just contradicted her own freaking self.. she trusted him AFTER all of what she just testified to?

Hope the transcript from THIS trial can be used in her own.

Too bad Teghan NEVER knew just WHAT a real Dad is/was!.....and WHAT RESPONSIBLE ADULT lets a 3 y/o's (okay, almost FOUR!) decisions "rule the roost"...Give me a reality check! :facepalm:

I think Teghan felt a real dad, her paternal grandfather. They wanted her. They had all her toys and stuff at their house. And thousands of photos of her having fun with them.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1m

FYI, #JonathanRichardson started shedding tears....we haven't seen him express emotion at all until now

I'm sure Teghan probably said that out of fear.

She was 3 years old!! Children that young aren't capable of comprehending long term plans such as that. The more this goes on, the angrier I get at this woman. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018